Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

inner earth reptilian beings

3gben3g

The primary difference being science proves its reliability on a day to day bases. The belief in the occult hasn't done anyone any favors last time anyone checked.

The ancient alien series and ufology documentaries are trying to make a lot of this occult stuff mainstream. It is a shame that it is not mainstream. I am not in favor of keeping secrets from the general public and misleading everyone down the wrong path.

Its really difficult to prove something that is very concealed.

• Like 1

The ancient alien series and ufology documentaries are trying to make a lot of this occult stuff mainstream. It is a shame that it is not mainstream. I am not in favor of keeping secrets from the general public and misleading everyone down the wrong path.

Its really difficult to prove something that is very concealed.

The AA series is a mockery of what you think they're trying to do. Its logic consist entirely of "We're smarter than them, we can't figure it out, therefore ALIENS!" or misconstrueding artifacts into something brought on by modern context and ignoring things like artistic style and culture.

Wait...hasn't science pretty much proved that the Earth isn't hollow?

• Like 1

Wait...hasn't science pretty much proved that the Earth isn't hollow?

We can be fairly confident that there is no 90 mile opening near the north pole, with satellite mapping and all.

http://www.hollowearththeory.com/ http://www.ourhollowearth.com/

I am not sure what alien species live inside the earth, versus the ones living in subterrenean caverns.

The two topics do not necessarily correllate with each other and should be treated seperately.

sadly (but not unexpectedly) both of the sites you linked to me are in the business of selling books and other things. neither of them have any proof whatsoever to substantiate their claims
  • Like 3

There is the branton papers, the lacerta files, the krill papers, the dulce base rumor, the montauk experiment, etc.

You asked for sources so please dont give me the typical BS...its all been debunked. If you dont think any of this credible, then dont bother ask again. Thanks!

*after looking into your sources*

Hm. A definition of credible: "...offering reasonable grounds for being believed."

Nope.

• Like 1

So, the very first link you posted, which is presumably the best you've found... has NO information on the first page at all except some word salad and poetic claims about new theories of gravity with absolutely no detail or description whatsoever, and then, naturally requests that we BUY A BOOK at AU$57.00 What a surprise that was - that always screams credibility..

Thanks for demonstrating all that is needed to take you for a ride, Killtime.. You aren't in any way associated with that site are you, oh no, not you, no way, right..?

• Like 2

It is really sad to see people making fun of topics on here instead of approaching these topics with seriousness. There are many of you talking about star trek and AVP and video games. You are all either disinformants or people who do not approach life with any seriousness. If you knew just how serious life and existance is, you'd be too scared not to approach it with anything else other than being serious.

If you cant make fun of life and existance , what can you make fun of ?

Does anybody know where i sign up to be a disinformant, and does it come with a paycheck ?

The primary difference being science proves its reliability on a day to day bases. The belief in the occult hasn't done anyone any favors last time anyone checked.

Oh? I recall this scientifically approved study (saw it on a youtube vid incase you wonder why I bothered to know about it ;) ) where people who are religious live a bit longer. Placebo faith heal blahblah, you know the drill... not any favors?

And I dont understand why it would be impossible for occult to do any favors. I'm not asking anyone to prove or disprove impossible, I dont care, but just consider, think: can there not be things in all the occult stuff that are benefical, but that the benefits would have explanations science can or will later discover? Isn't that possible? I think that's what happened with yoga, I remember reading about that some years ago.

We can be fairly confident that there is no 90 mile opening near the north pole, with satellite mapping and all.

You wouldn't think the hole had a hatch, a concealed one? If I was a space alien in the center of the earth and had the tech to make a base there and live there, I'm pretty sure I could do a hatch like that too. Humans can, if they want to, too. Just sayin'. By the way, is this a debate?

Edited by Mikko-kun

Oh? I recall this scientifically approved study (saw it on a youtube vid incase you wonder why I bothered to know about it ;) ) where people who are religious live a bit longer. Placebo faith heal blahblah, you know the drill... not any favors?

Can't tell whether your truly ignorant or your deliberately acting like fool.

• Like 1

So you saying I'm wrong, or you saying I'm talking about a different thing? Because I can't quite make out from all the hostility. You got something against me personally or just something on your end?

Dont bother answering to me, answer to everyone else. I'm not interested.

Edited by Mikko-kun

So you saying I'm wrong, or you saying I'm talking about a different thing? Because I can't quite make out from all the hostility. You got something against me personally or just something on your end?

No, I just hate ignorant peons who think there YouTube searches ( that they don't even bother presenting to counterpoint) warrant anything, or that there opinion somehow trumps established scientific fact.

Well, I'm answering directly to you.. with a couple of simple questions (but others are more than welcome to chime in..):

1. Why should we take your word for it?

2. Please find that video and post the link to it here, preferably with the time stamp to the bit about it being 'scientifically approved'.

3. How would/could you design a study that would remove other coincidental or related factors that might affect the subject group?

I'd suggest you spend a little time here:

http://www.psycholog...ple-live-longer

and have a good long think, especially about the issues they raise under "What Does it All Mean?"

• Like 3

You wouldn't think the hole had a hatch, a concealed one? If I was a space alien in the center of the earth and had the tech to make a base there and live there, I'm pretty sure I could do a hatch like that too. Humans can, if they want to, too. Just sayin'. By the way, is this a debate?

How do you open a hatch that is beneath a few kilometers of Water ?

And why would you place you base inside the earth, where it is 1000s of degrees hot ?

Because you are a reptilian and there is nothing like basking in the glow of the inner sun

So are we talking some kind of pulley system or does the hatch have a spring? Is it sealed for freshness?

you're talking science fiction.....

I looked at that page and the top two pictures are parts of paintings that are depicting the Moon on the left and the Sun on the right. What sort of a doofus is going to claim these are UFOs? Someone who didn't bother to learn about medieval paintings that is who would make such a ridiculous blunder. Then there is the luminous cloud in the Madonna painting. Notice the shepherd shading his eyes below. This is a typical representation of the events from the bible for that time period. Then again there are knotheads that create websites based on ignorance of art history thinking their modern notions must somehow be right.

Moon does not have any spike.Besides what is a man doing in the moon?

I looked at that page and the top two pictures are parts of paintings that are depicting the Moon on the left and the Sun on the right. What sort of a doofus is going to claim these are UFOs? Someone who didn't bother to learn about medieval paintings that is who would make such a ridiculous blunder. Then there is the luminous cloud in the Madonna painting. Notice the shepherd shading his eyes below. This is a typical representation of the events from the bible for that time period. Then again there are knotheads that create websites based on ignorance of art history thinking their modern notions must somehow be right.

Moon does not have any spike.Besides what is a man doing in the moon?

An article published in 1893, "Man of the Year Million", H. G. Wells envisaged humanity transformed into a race of grey-skinned beings, stunted and with big heads. (Compare the Morlocks of Wells's 1895 novel, The Time Machine, who appear greyish-white and large-eyed, but hirsute.) In his 1901 book The First Men in the Moon, Wells described Selenites (natives of the Moon) as having grey skin, big heads, large black eyes and wasp-stings. He also briefly describes aliens resembling Greys brought down to Earth as food by the Martian antagonists of his 1898 novel The War of the Worlds.

In 1933, the Swedish novelist Gustav Sandgren, using the pen name Gabriel Linde, published a science-fiction novel called Den okända faran (The Unknown Danger), in which he describes a race of extraterrestrials: "[...] the creatures did not resemble any race of humans. They were short, shorter than the average Japanese, and their heads were big and bald, with strong, square foreheads, and very small noses and mouths, and weak chins. What was most extraordinary about them were the eyes – large, dark, gleaming, with a sharp gaze. They wore clothes made of soft grey fabric, and their limbs seemed to be similar to those of humans." The novel, aimed at young readers, included illustrations of the imagined aliens.

In 1965 newspaper reports of the Betty and Barney Hill abduction brought Greys to international attention. The alleged abductees, Betty and Barney Hill, claimed that in 1961 alien beings had abducted them and taken them to a saucer-shaped spaceship. (The term "Greys" did not come into usage until many years later, but the alleged beings described by Betty and Barney Hill generally fit many of the common traits of the so-called Greys.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Grey_alien

People did get the image from movies.So there really are no real gray aliens or reptillian people in evolution.

I have only read the war of the worlds and if I understand it correctly those human brought by martian did not resemble grey

Why do you think they will be scheming against humanity?

what we do... er..... they do.... *hiss hiss* to you? we..er.. they.... don't exist

I mean, assuming these things do exist, why would they be scheming against humanity?

It seems you are talking on behalf of the Reptilian.

Are you a reptilian?

It is really sad to see people making fun of topics on here instead of approaching these topics with seriousness. There are many of you talking about star trek and AVP and video games. You are all either disinformants or people who do not approach life with any seriousness. If you knew just how serious life and existance is, you'd be too scared not to approach it with anything else other than being serious.

These are skeptics and I can not expect anything but these

reptile- dinosaur, reptile humanoid, dinosaur humanoid, dinosaur reptile humanoid

u guys been watching to much DBZ

• Like 1