Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unexplained imprint on inside of car

MWil

We found a defined imprint on the inside of our son's vehicle. (Can provide a picture but not at the moment).

There is nobody that has been in the vechicle with a similar profile. Also, it is extremely defined and detailed....not similar to someone pressing there face against glass.

I'm a little taken aback by it and do not know if it's a good or bad sign. Thoughts?

Will wait for picture before further comment. Also if car is second hand then make sure your son is the only key holder. Also your son may have had an illicit encounter with someone and does not want you to know about it.

• Like 3

Imprint resembling a hand, a foot, a face or something else?

• Like 1

This is not that kind of imprint at all. We are the only key holders. It wasn't there when my husband drove it to a practice with the kids but was there afterward. Car locked during that time.

Will post picture soon as possible.

Imprint is a fully defined face. You can see crease for the nose full definition for lips chin and cheek. A FULL side view. It is of a man and on the inside. I have never seen an imprint of someone pressing their face against glass THIS defined.

Sorry my first post was not detailed enough. I am truly taken aback and was in a rush to post bc it has scared all of us. Nobody we know has this profile and it is so defined that it is like a picture instead of an imprint.

I will post the picture soon.

Welcome to UM :st

Ok, so you are saying that in the inside of the glass of this car is the clear imprint of a face? Like someone smushed their face against the glass and left a faceprint behind? Only way more defined than a smushed faceprint normally is.

This happened while the vehicle was unattended in a public area, securely locked.

Just want to make sure I have what you are saying straight.

• Like 2

it is glass so it can be done from inside or outside. a teenager must have made a funny face to your car from outside as well. :) just check with your finger trying to erease it from outside to make sure.

Although it does look uncannily like a face.. I think it is just a smudge from a hand or something that coincidentally looks that way.

Partly because the way the imprint is, nothing could push its face on from that angle easily.

Its cool though :yes:

• Like 1

Here's the imprint.

Well I do agree it looks like a face. Slightly disturbing. Is your car alarmed? Cos I used to be able to get into a car i about 20 seconds with just a wire coat hanger.

Edited by bulveye

I would think all of those things too but nobody touched it in a small time frame and it's on the inside? Otherwise, I would think it's a joke and hoax. Just have no idea how to explain how it got there!

My husband touched it to see if it was inside/outside. He said it felt similar to skin oil.

Wait a minute. If it was a ghost then it would be ectoplasm. Skin oil would only come from a human. Could possibly have a been a pervert, they take great risks to satisfy their desires. Is anything missing like keys or anything? You should also make sure all your house windows and doors are secure for a start. I keep thinking of the old urban legend where a woman stops at a creepy old gas station in the middle of nowhere and gets freaked out by the attendant. Just as she drives away he comes out holding a gun and yelling so she speeds off. He was not trying to scare her, he was trying to warn her of the shadowy figure that he saw in the boot.

Here is a link to variations of the story.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blkiller.htm

• Like 2

Believe me we thought his friends were playing a joke until we found out it was on the inside. Oily like a person but nobody was in the back during this time to do it. And I just don't see how it's possible to do a face print like that. We can't figure it out at all. Freaked enough to question a lot!!

Agreed bulveye that the oil part makes no sense. Didn't happen at home. But it doesn't make sense either that someone would break into a locked truck in a busy parking lot, smush their face and lock the car and leave. Nothing else was amiss inside the truck either. So weird!

Is the vehicle second hand? If so maybe is was involved with the death of someone and that someone has come back to haunt it. Also remember where it was parked and then try and work out what the ghost was maybe looking at.