Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pilot Flies Through Bermuda Triangle Wormhole

zoser

Why is it that whenever I hear an American accent on one of these videos, all i can think of is "IT'S A FAKE!"

Why is it that whenever I hear an American accent on one of these videos, all i can think of is "IT'S A FAKE!"

It's typical bias; there will be a specific type of bias towards every nation; it's just cultural nonsense born out of a compulsion to generalise.

It's due to the US being a prolific producer of mockentaries such as the one in this thread.

3. The trip is in keeping with a tailwind. No extraordinary condition needs to be invoked

Glad you cleared that up. I doubted wind could make a 200mph plane fly 2000mph. That's not extraordinary. I'll buy that because I'm gullible...(I think the irony is wasted on stereo).

There is proof galore on the internet regarding the existence of ET UFO's. I may take some people a lot of hours to review cases and footage before they are convinced. Some never review the material then claim there is no proof. Those are the one's I like to challenge.

If ETs then why are they playing a game of chicken with our wicked little government? Why couldn't it be advanced black-ops testing the local air-force? I admit I have not researched this on the internet yet...

Why couldn't it be advanced black-ops testing the local air-force?

Isn't this a case of 'sci-fi u-like'? In other words substituting one mystery for another?

if they are flying exotic anti-gravity technology where did it come from?

Glad you cleared that up. I doubted wind could make a 200mph plane fly 2000mph. That's not extraordinary. I'll buy that because I'm gullible...(I think the irony is wasted on stereo).

Of course a moderate tail wind was needed to explain what happened. Your claim is simply a ludicrous statement not based on the evidence. You really need to figure out what is happening before making unfounded statements.

Isn't this a case of 'sci-fi u-like'? In other words substituting one mystery for another?

What does any of this unwarranted speculating have to do with a pilot who has been shown to have had a flight involving a tailwind?

Besides all that....the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle has already been solved. There is no wormhole...ships and planes disappearing into thin air...actually didn't...they disappeared into..heavy air. Huge 'burps' of methane gas from below the floor of the ocean are responsible for the disappearances of ships and planes.

Edited by joc

What does any of this unwarranted speculating have to do with a pilot who has been shown to have had a flight involving a tailwind?

You missed out a few details Mr S.

The electric fog and the time gap. He also reported loss of gravity and communication black out.

You wouldn't make a very good police officer.

:lol:

Edited by zoser

Besides all that....the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle has already been solved. There is no wormhole...ships and planes disappearing into thin air...actually didn't...they disappeared into..heavy air. Huge 'burps' of methane gas from below the floor of the ocean are responsible for the disappearances of ships and planes.

That's not what Bruce Gernon, Kerry Trentham, Jose Torres or Lindenburg reported.

Nice theory but does not fit the reports of the people who survived or who died.

It's a highly fascinating account that goes some way to explaining what may be at play in that most enigmatic region of the planet.

It isn't all that enigmatic as has been proven several times over if you care to google for it and even the US Navy has something to sat about it http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq8-1.htm Lloyd's of Londion doesn't charge a dime more for ships tranisting this area of the Atlantic. I've flown through the area several times and while you can be a long way from a viable airport at certain points there was nothing unusual to see but the beautiful scenery.

The weather in that area of ocean can rise up and bit you if aren't professional in your planning and are inexperienced at handling suden emergency situations and there are a lot of inexperioenced boaters and pilots that prowl around and get in trouble.

• Like 1

It isn't all that enigmatic as has been proven several times over if you care to google for it and even the US Navy has something to sat about it http://www.history.n...faqs/faq8-1.htm Lloyd's of Londion doesn't charge a dime more for ships tranisting this area of the Atlantic. I've flown through the area several times and while you can be a long way from a viable airport at certain points there was nothing unusual to see but the beautiful scenery.

I can't believe that anyone would naturally be that obtuse unless it was deliberately intended.

Has every plane and ship been lost that traversed the area? Erm no. Could the phenomena be erratic and periodic? Erm yes.

:cry:

The weather in that area of ocean can rise up and bit you if aren't professional in your planning and are inexperienced at handling suden emergency situations and there are a lot of inexperioenced boaters and pilots that prowl around and get in trouble.

The phenomena is not due to classic weather. Listen to the four accounts: Lindberg, Gernon, Trentham and Torres.

You are way off the mark. Yes weather may have wrecked ships in the area as it does anywhere, but these people survived (or not) something totally unexplained.

Hypothesis rejected. :td:

anyone that would actually get on here to say BT is not a mystery should not be considered a skeptic but just a troll.

Anyone that would actually get on here to say BT is a mystery that has not been explained should be considered gullible.

• Like 2

I can't believe that anyone would naturally be that obtuse unless it was deliberately intended.

Has every plane and ship been lost that traversed the area? Erm no. Could the phenomena be erratic and periodic? Erm yes.

:cry:

Erm? is that the sound of a brain crashing? Obtuse about what? I have the US Navy and the Lloyd's of London saying there is nothing special about the area, you have anecdotes and hysterical exaggeration of normal mishaps at sea . As far as the "phenomenon", I just watched the video (couldn't at work), which is quite old by the way and what I see is a pilot of the caliber I referred to earlier. Hell, he is the poster child. The pilot took a big risk on the weather in an small plane and got caught in weather he probably thought he could beat. He couldn't.

The "tunnel" he saw is what we refer to as a "Sucker Hole" because it sucks idiots in and then closes behind them. He ended up between thunder cells, I am guessing but as the old saying goes, God looks out for drunks and idiots and he got spit out the other side rather than crunched into the sea on a violent downdraft. Apparently he is none the wiser for the experience since he is blaming his near miss with death on a wormhole, of all things, instead of his p*** poor decisions all along the route. I am quite sure he had no idea where he was at any time after entering the storm front so you can dismiss the time dilation crap completely. He was, in a word, completely lost. Suposedly Miami Center was surprised to see him? I'd like to read the transcripts of the cockpit transmissions please. More than likely they weer quite upset that this idiot penetrated controlled air space with his transponder turned off (see, that is what you do when you know you really screwed the pooch and could get written up).

The phenomena is not due to classic weather. Listen to the four accounts: Lindberg, Gernon, Trentham and Torres.

You are way off the mark. Yes weather may have wrecked ships in the area as it does anywhere, but these people survived (or not) something totally unexplained.

Hypothesis rejected. :td:

Your rejection is fairly meaningless given your reputation. One new theory on unexplained ship losses is that rogue waves occur far more regularly than ever thought. This discovery was made only recently with the study of wide spread satellite and radar imagery. http://www.damninteresting.com/monster-rogue-waves/ About one ship is lost weekly on the world's oceans and rogue waves are now considered to be a big factor.

• Like 1

What does the word Unidentified mean to you? You are looking for an IFO.

A UFO is evidence that people see UFOs...

My latest sighting has all those characteristics.

I'll recall it from memory now: I step out onto the porch and gaze at the stars over the mountain, one average star is moving...must be a satellite, then it stops. Okay, now this is interesting: a plane is heading straight for it at a sharp angle to its previous path. When the plane gets close the point of light zips away at a sharp angle from the path it was on. There was no collision but an obvious deliberate interception.

A UFO IMO. To me that is more than just another piece of evidence that UFOs exist; it amounts to personal proof. I like personal proof. Now that I know, I wonder what they are.

Yes, UFO's exist, that has not been denied, that you can say that a light in the sky can only be an alien spaceship, then your claim beggars belief.

You are drawing conclusions that do not exist, you saw a light, not an Alien Spaceship.

UFO does not mean Alien Spaceship, it would be AS not UFO then wouldn't it?

• Like 1

100,000 is obviously a random number for reports that have been made since the beginning of communication of our species.

So,

It's a made up number that sounds impressive that you thought you would use - correct?

Maybe I should have said a million entities have been observed and when something that dramatic occurs the experiencer will talk about it and maybe create a god for the tribe or whatever.

And if you claimed a million reports, it would just look like you are making up a hundred times more stuff.

And you think you feel qualified to interpret ancient document as UFO claims do you? What's your background to support that? Because most UFOLogists outright lie about artifacts to sell them as UFO items, when they clearly are not. You are not selling me second hand tainted goods in verbal form I hope.

If you say "a million reports exist" I am going to ask you to validate them. I suggest you do the same with any claim I might make as well. It's the only way to be sure isn't it? Can you validate a million claims? To be frank, I would think one would have to lie to answer that in the positive, don't you?

You were saying, "how is 1000 reports of bears not proof?" If so there are many more reports of otherworldly entities...you get my point.

No, I did not say that at all, I said a thousand reports of bears could and would be very easily backed up by physical proof. I still feel you did not have, or made, a point there.

And, as I already explained to stereo regarding the A/B example: it illustrates the reaction to Anything when someone just wants to call someone a liar. Serves no purpose when skepticism would suffice (but that guy just likes insulting people[his purpose])

Your example failed - twice. Not sure what you think you accomplished there?

I do not care what peoples opinions are, I do not care what people call each other, all I care about is what you can prove to me, and a wild story with no backing just does not cut the mustard with me. Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary evidence. No extraordinary evidence has been presented to date. It really is that simple.

Are you aware of how often UFOlogists have lied in the past to get their way with stories?

Start here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao0ETP2yZQg

Now don't tell me if it is right wrong or otherwise, lets not bother with passions and argument for the moment, all I ask is you watch it, and let me know if the presentation is fair or not. No right or wrong, is this a reasonable effort to explain actual truths concerning the Ancient Alien claims? You mentioned AA, it seems prudent to start at the beginning.

No, not at all, not one bit, Black Ops are known to exist, we now where they are, and basically what some of them are going to attempt - the same goal as always, faster harder.

Alien spaceships in the other hand have not even been proven to so much as fly past our Galaxy, and the only so called proof that exists is RADAR tracks, and they Never Ever show a UFO going into, or coming from space. Never. RADAR says UFO's originate, and stay right here.

Alien claims are only inspired by Science Fiction. Not any physical evidence of fact.

No, there is no Anti Gravity, Avionics and Mechanics have taken the magic out of VTOL flight. It never was magic, or anti gravity tech. Just thrust.

More made up crap to attempt to add to the mystery.

anyone that would actually get on here to say BT is not a mystery should not be considered a skeptic but just a troll.

Anyone who would say it is a mystery has a part of the brain missing I would say.

• Like 2

*SNIP heaps of awesomely great posting*

The "tunnel" he saw is what we refer to as a "Sucker Hole" because it sucks idiots in and then closes behind them.

Man, that really cracked me up, just wanted to say, a good laugh goes a long way :D

All the other stuff, - awesome, I think that is my favourite post in the thread, well done good sir.

• Like 1

Of course a moderate tail wind was needed to explain what happened. Your claim is simply a ludicrous statement not based on the evidence. You really need to figure out what is happening before making unfounded statements.

Really, you are sticking with "a moderate tail wind made a 200mph plane fly two thousand miles an hour" then you are either insane, gullible, joking or you can back that up.

I am quite sure he had no idea where he was at any time after entering the storm front so you can dismiss the time dilation crap completely.

That was when his instruments started malfunctioning and the ground lost contact, right, so you have two points of time that do not add up unless he was going close to 2000mph. Are you also saying that is possible due to the wind or whatever?

You are drawing conclusions that do not exist, you saw a light, not an Alien Spaceship.

I didn't draw any conclusions yet. Way to oversimplify though: a light in the sky that stopped in mid-air before it was intercepted by a plane then shot off in a drastically different direction from its initial path, is more like it.