Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jimmy's Ghost Caught On Security Cam?

Brian Topp

Do ghosts ever put stuff back up rather than knocking stuff down?

Gravity seems like cheating to me.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 3

Do ghosts ever put stuff back up rather than knocking stuff down?

Gravity seems like cheating to me.

It depends on what they take and how bad you want it back.

Notice that no one really responded to the sound of a plate hitting the floor.

Granted a customer casually turns for a moment but returns to his meal and the waiter continues cleaning and doesn't look up at all.

Secondly it seems odd that the woman is conveniently seated in far off table where the camera can focus on her.

Sorry but I am just not buying it. (actually I'm not sorry at all)

• Like 2

Of course it could just be an attempt to get free advertising.

• Like 2

Given there are numerous tables and plate settings, we see action specifically directed to one location that has been occupied. We see a chair move backward showing some control, a menu move with some control, and a napkin and plate setting move somewhat violently. Summatively, this appears deliberate thus suggesting some intelligence is involved. So, if we assume the obvious, it was staged. If we are to assume the spiritual and given the control we see, then to what purpose is the activity. There certainly would have been opportunity to interact with the individual at the table moments before.

If there was a camera facing the other angle I'm pretty sure you would see someone pulling strings. Pretty convenient that this happened in the far corner of the restaurant away from all the patrons accept for that woman who sat about as far as she could from the buffet.

• Like 3

who's supposed to buy this? the spooks they wanna attract to fill that place a bit more? as said above, they could at least not have placed the woman conveniently right in front of the camera...

A detail that means nothing....but the other tables are not set up correctly.

Otherwise, looks kind of like a setup to me. I wonder where the womans dining companion was during this.

• Like 1

Not sure what to make of it. Good vid, for what it's worth...

Go frame by frame . Watch the time . It was paused and restarted for time to move objects.

• Like 2

whats the special today? creepy pasta and boo-rbon

• Like 2

Given there are numerous tables and plate settings, we see action specifically directed to one location that has been occupied. We see a chair move backward showing some control, a menu move with some control, and a napkin and plate setting move somewhat violently. Summatively, this appears deliberate thus suggesting some intelligence is involved. So, if we assume the obvious, it was staged. If we are to assume the spiritual and given the control we see, then to what purpose is the activity. There certainly would have been opportunity to interact with the individual at the table moments before.

Maybe he used to work there and is p***ed she didn't clean up her mess and just left it for someone else. And no tip! :)

Maybe he thought the food sucked and he was letting management know.

• Like 1

Maybe he thought the food sucked and he was letting management know.

Maybe the food was so bad that it killed him and he came back as a ghost. Good restaurants don't kill their patrons.

Ok This is what is wrong with the video.

1. Why is it doing a test screen? That stuff use to be used back in the Tube tv area.

2. Static? No security does that unless this was recorded on a tape. If it was recorded onto tape then the video would NOT be in High Def and it would NOT be in wide screen format.

3. Ironic this is Camera one, Truth is, Camera one is normally the main lobby, cashier register or entrence.

4. Video quality is too god to be true, My store just got HD cameras and they are not that clear.

security-cam.jpg

5. The Layout is all wrong, Look at real security cameras.

http://www.hralt.com...h IR Camera.JPG

http://t0.gstatic.co...GTsbI9d8eIleMFQ

6. Yes, It can be easily as strings will smart editing where you just cut out the strings themselves.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

Before I watch any "Poltergeist" footage, I always predict these 3 things:

1) The objects being moved will be nearest to or furthest away from the camera,

2) One or more of the objects moved will be partially visible on the camera,

3) One or more of the objects moved will be moved in the direction outside of the camera's visible area.

So far, I have NEVER been wrong. In every alleged "Poltergeist" footage I have viewed, at least 2 or all of these 3 things have occurred.

Why do you think? This is because it is a hoax!

• Like 5

All three movements can be done by fishing line from off screen. You don't see anything move away from the camera, just toward it from different angles, left right and centre. . Add that to the time skips for corroborative hoax evidence. Nice try but hoaxers sh@t me. What's the agenda in being a liar?

Edited by Chooky88

A detail that means nothing....but the other tables are not set up correctly.

Otherwise, looks kind of like a setup to me. I wonder where the womans dining companion was during this.

Her companion was a drunken ghost I think.. :whistle:

Poor thing was upset that he wasn't receiving good service... Lil' did he know... The waitresses couldn't even see him... -LoLzzz

Edited by LimeGelatin

I think the restaurant is in crisis and had the brilliant idea of ​​creating a commercial .. think for a moment .. who would not want to eat at a place where the poltergeists will enjoy take away the pot from under the nose or pierce you with a fork in the ass? lol

Strings. If you look at the plate flying off the table you notice that the place mat that it's on (why is there a cloth place mat in the first place?) turns on an angle as it goes off the table. This suggests that it's being pulled.

• Like 1