Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Icke to launch TV and radio station to

david icke is right

So he'll address his crazy ideas? Oh and that he's totally not a cult leader.

Keith Allen I can kind of understand; it would appeal to his sense of humour, but peter tatchell? I thought he wanted to be taken seriously as a gay rights etc campaigner. Surely he must be aware of Icke's nuttiness?

On the surface it sounds like one to avoid - but if he can attract to some commentary and debate from views that are not just his own then it could be worth a listen/watch. I like that Keith Allen is involved, he has a touch of madness that I like.

Edited by Sky Scanner
  • Like 1

i loooooooooove myself some good comedy!

• Like 1

Keith Allen I can kind of understand; it would appeal to his sense of humour, but peter tatchell? I thought he wanted to be taken seriously as a gay rights etc campaigner. Surely he must be aware of Icke's nuttiness?

Well their was a question on everyone's mind, 'did tatchell support paedophilia'? And he put the record straight so to speak and told the audience NO, and how it came about that people thought was for paedophilia. See this is what you get on the TPV, the truth what the main stream media wont touch because of the agenda.

On the surface it sounds like one to avoid - but if he can attract to some commentary and debate from views that are not just his own then it could be worth a listen/watch. I like that Keith Allen is involved, he has a touch of madness that I like.

What's the point in having a tv channels or a forum where you just stroke each others EGO's and knowledge? The whole idea is to put anyone who want's a voice and to tell a truth, no matter if it's 'nick griffin' (BNP) to 'Tony Bliar'. The whole point is to ask questions and get answers. If people are staying away and can't answer the questions then their hiding something, correct? Then they will be exposed. Life has more to it than just what we see and taste.

Life has more to it than just what we see and taste.

Maybe so but that still doesn't mean you can make it up as you go and then pass it on as fact.

Well..people seemed to love that "Coast to Coast" show so I am sure they'll be drooling over this David Icke chap.

I so hope he wears one of those old shellsuits of his, they were so becoming---------------------

Becoming a complete and utter nutcase.

• Like 1

What's the point in having a tv channels or a forum where you just stroke each others EGO's and knowledge? The whole idea is to put anyone who want's a voice and to tell a truth, no matter if it's 'nick griffin' (BNP) to 'Tony Bliar'. The whole point is to ask questions and get answers. If people are staying away and can't answer the questions then their hiding something, correct? Then they will be exposed. Life has more to it than just what we see and taste.

Yes, and news stories have more to them then just the OP you posted. Whilst i'm aware that "What's the point in having a tv channels or a forum where you just stroke each others EGO's and knowledge?" is an obvious point, it is still a relevant point about having conflicting views when you take into account that David Icke isn't launching a TV and Radio channel as you and the article states, as he has already resigned as Director (i'm guessing in relation to the contracts signed with Ofcom)....so as the story isn't correct, it stands to reason that the channel might not be taking the direction you suggest either :tu:

He resigned on the 23rd of Oct:

http://companycheck....rs-shareholders

Edit - to add link

Edited by Sky Scanner

Lovely, now he and his views can be completely obliterated in front of a millions strong viewing audience... again.

Yes, and news stories have more to them then just the OP you posted. Whilst i'm aware that "What's the point in having a tv channels or a forum where you just stroke each others EGO's and knowledge?" is an obvious point, it is still a relevant point about having conflicting views when you take into account that David Icke isn't launching a TV and Radio channel as you and the article states, as he has already resigned as Director (i'm guessing in relation to the contracts signed with Ofcom)....so as the story isn't correct, it stands to reason that the channel might not be taking the direction you suggest either :tu:

He resigned on the 23rd of Oct:

http://companycheck....rs-shareholders

Edit - to add link

No one owns THE PEOPLE's VOICE. The people who pay for it own it and the people who run it just run it. Unfortunately I am guessing but someone has to handle the paper work and icke is to busy planning his next book and travelling all over the world doing talks. He has another wembley arena, October 2014. The man is busy.

Lovely, now he and his views can be completely obliterated in front of a millions strong viewing audience... again.

Funny because the paper, 'The Mirror' had to disable the comments page because of all the support he was getting, go figure.

Funny because the paper, 'The Mirror' had to disable the comments page because of all the support he was getting, go figure.

Yeah because even Icke is better than another goddamn Kardashian spinoff.

• Like 1

Yeah because even Icke is better than another goddamn Kardashian spinoff.

LMAO! :w00t:

I'm sure it was because of all the support, yes.

:unsure2:

No one owns THE PEOPLE's VOICE. The people who pay for it own it and the people who run it just run it. Unfortunately I am guessing but someone has to handle the paper work and icke is to busy planning his next book and travelling all over the world doing talks. He has another wembley arena, October 2014. The man is busy.

Yes I know.You said he had his own tv channel. he doesn't, and he resigned as director of TPV last month, so other then maybe an advisory role he doesn't have much to do with it at all. That was my point, he doesn't have a TV channel, like you said he did.

Yes I know.You said he had his own tv channel. he doesn't, and he resigned as director of TPV last month, so other then maybe an advisory role he doesn't have much to do with it at all. That was my point, he doesn't have a TV channel, like you said he did.

http://thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow

What's this then? This was his idea. It belongs to the people as they are paying for it, so very clever.

First day live on air and already george osbourne has been outed as a coke head and a liar.

Edited by david icke is right

What's this then? This was his idea. It belongs to the people as they are paying for it, so very clever.

First day live on air and already george osbourne has been outed as a coke head and a liar.

Been watching since the start.

As I said, it isn't 'his', as was portrayed, that was my point, not sure why you're still flogging that issue.

... and tomorrow quite possibly the last day on air, at that rate.

... and tomorrow quite possibly the last day on air, at that rate.

True the establishment don't want the truth out about who controls it and what they got up to. oh the hypocrisy.

Had to come and have a look, how did I know you would be behind this one DIIR. ;)

David cameron was asked to go onto 'the people voice' But he declined. I believe if he goes on to tv their has to be a script and questions have to looked at to make sure he don't get asked to many difficult queestions.

What happens when 'the people's voice' gets so big and no politician want's to go on for an interview?