Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Satanic Cult of Cubbage Road (Ohio)

CMan0928

While I was looking into the history of Freetown State Forest in Massachusetts and the occult activity that has taken place there over the years, I discovered that a few places in Ohio have also had experiences with occult activity, though with much less fanfare due to what occured in Freetown, MA with the Carl Drew and Robin Murphy murder convictions. Detective Alan Alves has said that during his investigations into satanic activity in Freetown State Forest he discovered Dale Griffis, Police Chief in Tifflin, Ohio, was also experiencing some of the same issues in his town. It also appears, that Westerville, Ohio has also had it's own experiences with satanic cults, reportedly taking place near a small Lutheran cemetery on Cubbage Road in Westerville. It's tough to find details describing the exact happenings pertaining to these rumors. Lots of the articles I came across said there was never any satanic occult activity in the area, but the findings in Tifflin by Dale Griffis have been proven to have merit and are fairly well documented. Anyone have anything to add or any details to share?

http://www.ghostsofo...io_lore_21.html

post-143153-0-79644200-1385327286_thumb.

Edited by CMan0928

Occults and cults are a major part of mans history.

As for the articles saying there was never any satanic occult activity in the area, this will depend on who wrote the article and whether they were part of the cult...which could well be the case if you say Dale Griffis has proven the cults exist.

There's a Hoover Dam in Ohio? I never knew that. My brother lived in Tiffin for a few years, quite a long time ago, and I visited him there once. It seemed a sedate, non-satanic sort of community. . .

The link provided makes no claims of occult, satanic or otherwise nefarious activities (..."not even a Judas Priest album"!).

Any other info? Lutherans don't cotton much to followers of Beelzebub cavorting in their holy graveyards. . .

• Like 1

I dont understand why people fear anything that has satanic in it. satan serves god just like all the angels. no angel can choose beyond gods will.

cults on the other hand are very closed groups, no need to be afraid of them for this very reason. They just think they are higher or different from rest of the population and they have strong connections to their leaders which make them rather boring in todays world :)

How could anything sinister happen on Cubbage Road? It sounds like a cuddly kind of cabbage. :wub:

• Like 5

There's a Hoover Dam in Ohio? I never knew that. My brother lived in Tiffin for a few years, quite a long time ago, and I visited him there once. It seemed a sedate, non-satanic sort of community. . .

The link provided makes no claims of occult, satanic or otherwise nefarious activities (..."not even a Judas Priest album"!).

Any other info? Lutherans don't cotton much to followers of Beelzebub cavorting in their holy graveyards. . .

That is the exact kind of town where that stuff goes on, it is usually where you least expect it!

I dont understand why people fear anything that has satanic in it. satan serves god just like all the angels. no angel can choose beyond gods will.

cults on the other hand are very closed groups, no need to be afraid of them for this very reason. They just think they are higher or different from rest of the population and they have strong connections to their leaders which make them rather boring in todays world :)

David Koresh

Charles Manson

Jim Jones

Marshall Herff Applewhite

Adolfo Constanzo

hmmm.

David Koresh

Charles Manson

Jim Jones

Marshall Herff Applewhite

Adolfo Constanzo

hmmm.

Yes, they are dead. Like those people who killed and died in crusades for example.

Yes, they are dead. Like those people who killed and died in crusades for example.

Charles Manson is due to get married soon, how can he be dead?

Edited by freetoroam

Charles Manson is due to get married soon, how can he be dead?

ermm..what can i say? congratulations on his ongoing life experience and marriage then.

Wow that's creepy. Cults happen everywhere, but yeah they usually happen where you atleast expect them too: that part is true. The only thing that bugs me is when people harm animals or people during their cult rituals. That part I don't agree with at all, cause I'm a big animal lover.

• Like 1

every time i see this topic, i read it as "cabbage road"

and every time, it is not actually about cabbage.

stop disappointing me, topic.

• Like 3

Wait, is that the one road where they say weird lights appear on the road that chase after people driving by?