Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Have the smart people won already?

SereneScene

David, you ever searched Robert Monroe's Loosh Theory? I think it was before David icke. it is how i came into contact with this slavery theory first. It was about the same time I was reading carlos castaneda books, i guess. I dont think it is gonna add anything more to what you already know but you may enjoy reading about it if you are interested in slavery theories. :)

Wasn't into anything until 2006, 7 years of hard research. If people have said what they have said then it needed to reach a wider audience, this is why david icke is doing it, telling the world all about what is going on in the world. Brave man.

Edited by david icke is right

David Icke to my understanding is too passionate and too strong in his speech. since I have that myself too much, like is not attracting the like. so I cant relate to him somehow. :) There is too much fear evoking things in his speech or thats how i hear it. Robert Monroe just slightly mentions about Loosh Theory and lets it go. I somehow find his understanding of the issue very soothing. he knows about it but doesnt put it into the center of his life because there may be nothing that can be done against it other than raging a war. and who on earth wants a war? when it is definite that war will cause more loosh and nothing else?

Very pretentious.

No, david. "Pretentious" would imply that my comment only attempts to be of greater merit than it is.

I bet all the university students now wish they were "lazy bums" with all that lovely non existant 'DEBT' they now have to pay back, as in 'slavery' to a corporation.

Non sequitur.

That's a pretentious Latin phrase. For your purposes, it roughly translates to "Shoveling ****".

• Like 2

Countries are like largest families. Then the world itself of course. People have many things in common in a country, national tv channels, same brand of milk, specific foods, same things to argue in a given period, same books published at a given time. :)

That's fine, but he was talking about actual bloodlines through birth, which for some reason is considered a very important part of Illuminati conspiracy theories. Oh yeah, because of the reptile genes, lol.

edit: Sorry to laugh, but c'mon, the idea of a secret elite group being extremely careful to keep their own bloodline in power, because they are the only ones who are part reptile..

[media=]

[/media] Edited by _Only

No, david. "Pretentious" would imply that my comment only attempts to be of greater merit than it is.

Non sequitur.

That's a pretentious Latin phrase. For your purposes, it roughly translates to "Shoveling ****".

Like I said pretentious.

David Icke ... There is too much fear evoking things in his speech or thats how i hear it

No, you're not the only one who sees that, and that is what I think is the dark shadow hiding behind these supposed empowering messages of hope and resolve in shadow government conspiracy theories. Fear, hate, and division are the things I constantly see in people furthering this idea of secret evil elites, which is what they think they are combating against with their message. Too many times I see people preaching these messages of secret evil in the world, while calling others stupid and evil for not believing them, with "wake up" being their only attempt at reolution to a problem which may or may not even exist.

I try to tell these people that change resides in them, and if they want to see hate and fear disappear around them, they need to fight it in their self. To which I get the response that I am one of 'them' trying to fool others with messages of love.

At that point, I just throw up my hands, not knowing what else to say. I have enough of a battle fighting hate and fear in myself. I can only silently wish them luck on their fight.

That's fine, but he was talking about actual bloodlines through birth, which for some reason is considered a very important part of Illuminati conspiracy theories. Oh yeah, because of the reptile genes, lol.

edit: Sorry to laugh, but c'mon, the idea of a secret elite group being extremely careful to keep their own bloodline in power, because they are the only ones who are part reptile..

[media=]

[/media]

No, what is being said is that the reptiles manipulated a particular bloodline. They interbreed with each other to keep the genetic code in place so it is easy for these reptiles to go into the bodies and interact with that so body with that particular genetic code. Took me a while to understand, once you get your head around it................

No, what is being said is that the reptiles manipulated a particular bloodline. They interbreed with each other to keep the genetic code in place so it is easy for these reptiles to go into the bodies and interact with that so body with that particular genetic code. Took me a while to understand, once you get your head around it................

Ok, Why didnt they do it with everybody? wouldnt it be easier for them? they would manipulate each and every person whenever they needed it then.

Apparently you are if you cant see what is going on in the world, people arent claiming some grand conspiracy or acting like they are "in the know", the leaders are doing these things right in front of us and we simply dont care, no one is acting like an elitist.

It is quite public what private banks do with their loaning to the government plus interest, then we get taxed to pay them back, lol

Sorry SS, I am not disputing the role of the 'banks', maybe the level of the power they hold. But I do get the feeling your view is shadowed by a conspiracy way of thinking.

I just read your OP as being written from the point of view of somebody looking down on its readers in much the same way the 'few people in power' look down on the population.

I am sure you can get your point across without referring to those of a different point of view as 'mindless sheep' or 'caterpillars'. :)

[media=]

[/media]

I think illuminati will always remain in human collective subconsciousnes, because it has been given too much emphasis and because of its reference to light. Light,sun,sun god, light beings,stars, anything that is related with light has great impact on human culture.

I think illuminati will always remain in human collective subconsciousnes, because it has been given too much emphasis and because of its reference to light. Light,sun,sun god, light beings,stars, anything that is related with light has great impact on human culture.

We can only hope.

We always feel like we need to take sides. We love to belong. We all think we would choose light beings over reptiles. But things arent like this, :) everything is inside another. like matryoshka dolls when you refuse something you have to deny the other also. The greater the bit you refuse the greater what you think you desire is taken away,too.

you didnt see my other post to you i guess david :)

We always feel like we need to take sides. We love to belong. We all think we would choose light beings over reptiles. But things arent like this, :) everything is inside another. like matryoshka dollswhen you refuse something you have to deny the other also. The greater the bit you refuse the greater what you think you desire is taken away,too.

you didnt see my other post to you i guess david :)

Nope.

Chinese saying, The nail thats stands out from the rest is the one to get hit first.

And you were dropped on your head, repeatedly.

Edited by Rlyeh

Light is just a certain limited set of electromagnetic wave frequencies our eyes evolved to be sensitive to because the atmosphere lets these frequencies through and the sun is particularly bright in them. The associations with knowledge and spirituality are all our invention.

Light is just a certain limited set of electromagnetic wave frequencies our eyes evolved to be sensitive to because the atmosphere lets these frequencies through and the sun is particularly bright in them. The associations with knowledge and spirituality are all our invention.

So when someone...............crap......... can't mention what I was gonna mention as it is not allowed. But if......................can't go that way either. Blimey you win.

So when someone...............crap......... can't mention what I was gonna mention as it is not allowed. But if......................can't go that way either. Blimey you win.

Are you just making up all this **** now? I highly doubt the moderators are trying to censor what you say regarding spirituality. Are you crying wolf, perhaps?

• Like 1

Light in this case is used as metaphor to flesh out complex ideas that can't be explained succinctly without physical comparisons. It's not a bad thing.

• Like 1

Are you just making up all this **** now? I highly doubt the moderators are trying to censor what you say regarding spirituality. Are you crying wolf, perhaps?

I can't mention what I wanted to add to this conversation, it's so frustrating. I know the response from Admin. :cry:

Like I said what you believe in spirituality and what I think is spirituality is entirely different. You are lucky as your views are easy for a lemon to accept. My views even a scientist did the research done the experiment and the conclusion shocked many, but like I said I can't mention it on here. :no: I have been warned by Admin. :yes:

• Like 1

Like I said what you believe in spirituality and what I think is spirituality is entirely different. You are lucky as your views are easy for a lemon to accept.

Thats very kind of you to compliment us that way. it is really difficult for simple person to get to the level inanimate/vegetative spiritually.

Edited by thyra

Thats very kind of you to compliment us that way. it is really difficult for simple person to get to the level inanimate/vegetative spiritually.

I am just trying to get people to understand that we all fall for the sheeple thinking. We all follow because thinking for ourselves and having a different view to others about spirituality can be a nightmare. The chinese saying "the one nail that stands out is the one that will be hit by the hammer first" Isn't that true speaking on here!

Thats very kind of you to compliment us that way

Oh gould did I mention your name? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am talking about the collective mind, the hive mind mentality.

it is really difficult for simple person to get to the level inanimate/vegetative spiritually

Depends, a vegetable probably has more worth than most human beings. As long as people are allowed to speak even if they go against the grain of ordinary folk and their version of reality, then all is fine, as we know that is not always the case.

If walked into a church of church goers, I started to shout at them that all what they know is wrong, would that be a positive or negative?

Edited by david icke is right
  • Like 1

Oh gould did I mention your name? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am talking about the collective mind, the hive mind mentality.

thyra mentioned "us", not herself or himself lol stop owning yourself fool

If walked into a church of church goers, I started to shout at them that all what they know is wrong, would that be a positive or negative?

By doing that, you might scare a kid. That would be negative.

But a kid gets scared many times in his growing period and even a person gets scared when he/she is adult. Not everytime it is because somebody in the church shouts though :) but yes, it is usually related with somebody else...what they did, how they acted, how they shared, how was their sound, how was their silence.