Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sandy Hook School Final Report Released

Dark_Grey

Thank you for meaningful discourse, it is refreshing to say the least. I respect everyone's opinion but I did not weigh in here to shout "it's a damn conspiracy!" I simply stated my opinon based on empirical experience gleaned through a long career of working the other side of the street. We ran CI operations south of the border as well as over the pond and it is endemic as a policy contemporarily.

I think it would be naive to believe that Internal US CI isn't being run - especially when you consider that historically the FBI has run COINTELPRO activities on the US public.

As for funding, after hearing the Koch brothers are giving nearly a billion in pocket change towards one side of the aisles political goals, its not hard to think that private funding is a viable option. In addition I know that contractors that will do just about any job are suprisingly easy to source.

I'm sure that if sufficient will to do so existed, then the money would appear. In the simplest conspiracy scenario, Lanza was set up as a patsy - which would probably only have required a few contractors to pull off - and not an excessive amount of funding.

What I don't see, in this particular case, is the timing that would make it politically effective to do so. Simple Math would have informed them that they'd never get any gun legislation through the House - and the legislation didn't even pass the Democratic majority-run Senate.

Also - given the level of US homicides - all the anti-gun lobby has to do, in general, is wait for it's political opportunities to come along. Having to pay for one which isn't going to go anywhere, with the risk of being indicted with Conspiracy and Murder of fifteen schoolchildren seems like a rather high Risk:Reward ratio.

That said - I haven't been able to find any evidence that would rule out multiple shooters.

Edited by Tiggs
  • Like 1

l

I think it would be naive to believe that Internal US CI isn't being run - especially when you consider that historically the FBI has run COINTELPRO activities on the US public.

I'm sure that if sufficient will to do so existed, then the money would appear. In the simplest conspiracy scenario, Lanza was set up as a patsy - which would probably only have required a few contractors to pull off - and not an excessive amount of funding.

What I don't see, in this particular case, is the timing that would make it politically effective to do so. Simple Math would have informed them that they'd never get any gun legislation through the House - and the legislation didn't even pass the Democratic majority-run Senate.

Also - given the level of US homicides - all the anti-gun lobby has to do, in general, is wait for it's political opportunities to come along. Having to pay for one which isn't going to go anywhere, with the risk of being indicted with Conspiracy and Murder of fifteen schoolchildren seems like a rather high Risk:Reward ratio.

That said - I haven't been able to find any evidence that would rule out multiple shooters.

Thanks for the discourse but apparently I have been "outted" by Rafterman and Atomic Dog as being a fraud due to my contribution here. Apparently my comment that I had been reading the threads out of curiousity for some considerable time and only decided to weigh in when a few commented that there was no possible way a government conspiracy could exist on a large scale was overlooked. Seeing as I experienced the contrary during my tenure, especially overseas, I thought it prudent to comment that it was possible, although not probable. Obviously I was wrong to throw in my 2 cents. Again, thanks for the brief exchange. I might continue to read but I will no longer contribute.

Edited by Shkin
  • Like 1

I can't deal with people who can't deal with the truth, either. That's why I'd like for them to present some.

I understand that something really horrible happened. My heart and soul mourn for them all. It's apparent that a lot of people in the world have their heads stuck in the sand. Look around the entire globe and figure it out.

Have you seen any independent reputable documentaries of SH?

Do you think that Wolfgang Halbig is a reputable guy ?

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=17001

Have you seen any independent reputable documentaries of SH?

Do you think that Wolfgang Halbig is a reputable guy ?

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=17001

No and no comment. In my opinion, most of the "mainstream" conspiracy surrounding SH is the result of over analysis of scarce information driven by a desire to pin the event on Evil Gov™.

As for Wolfgang - let's just say that I won't be sending him any money, any time soon.

I understand that something really horrible happened. My heart and soul mourn for them all. It's apparent that a lot of people in the world have their heads stuck in the sand. Look around the entire globe and figure it out.

In my 60 years in this world, I've looked around it numerous times. What I've figured out is that a lot of people like to fear monger.

Thanks for the discourse but apparently I have been "outted" by Rafterman and Atomic Dog as being a fraud due to my contribution here. Apparently my comment that I had been reading the threads out of curiousity for some considerable time and only decided to weigh in when a few commented that there was no possible way a government conspiracy could exist on a large scale was overlooked. Seeing as I experienced the contrary during my tenure, especially overseas, I thought it prudent to comment that it was possible, although not probable.

Again, thanks for the brief exchange. I might continue to read but I will no longer contribute.

Sorry to see you go.

Credentials are difficult to establish over the internet, and people are suspicious of anyone using an argument from experience based on those - especially in a conspiracy forum.

For what it's worth, however - I think they've misread your intent as trying to say that "I've personally experienced X, therefore X happened at Sandy Hook", rather than "I've personally experienced X, therefore X is possible and shouldn't be discounted, just because it's X".

• Like 3

Bottom line 27 deaths, all from one really messed up Kid with a gun ! Remember that word,"GUN" I still wonder how people dont get that part ?

People Kill People with GUNS ! :gun:

• Like 1

No and no comment. In my opinion, most of the "mainstream" conspiracy surrounding SH is the result of over analysis of scarce information driven by a desire to pin the event on Evil Gov™.

As for Wolfgang - let's just say that I won't be sending him any money, any time soon.

I wouldn't send him money either . I think that for me , it was more so what I've seen on the media that suggested something's not completely right about some of the people that gave interviews.

I don't care to really talk about it, but I'm not ignorant as to knowing what people are capable of doing.

In my 60 years in this world, I've looked around it numerous times. What I've figured out is that a lot of people like to fear monger.

60 years in the World ? Did you spend any time on the surface ? Its got cool weather, rain, Sun, Clouds wind, stuff that just makes you want more & More !

WHat part have you been in for 60 years? Details please, we do have a few rock and sand people in here ! :tu:

just Kidding mate !

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've looked into Sandy hook I'm convinced there is a cover up, way to many inconsistencies. I have not yet read the official report but some things don't make sense.

The gunman was reportedly in a camo outfit as seen by a witness, but Adam Lanza was in black, I've heard reports he was dressed as clergy.

The guy they pulled out of the woods was in camo which matches the description of what the shooter had on.

Apparently the 2 people detained were a father of one of the children and a special agent.

Why is a special agent running around in the woods after the shooting. Was he the one dressed in camo?

There was a purple van with people dressed in nun outfits seen nearby, but nothing is ever mentioned about it.

Why hasn't Rick thorne, one of the few witnesses spoke about the incident?

Why is gene Rosen lying and telling different versions of events every time he's infront of a camera?

Why do the parents act so oddly and talk as if they have been coached?

Why does the first witness on the scene describe Adam Lanzas car with all 4 doors open. (obviously if he acted alone only one door would be open). Yet in video footage later it shows all the doors closed on the vehicle.

Why does the medical examiner say something along the lines of "I've been a medical examiner for 30+ years and my instincts aren't your average instincts. "I hope this doesn't come crashing down on the families of newtown. To me it sounds like he's saying there's a cover up.

Why was there a drill for a school shooting down the street?

I could go on and on...

Edited by NocturnalWatcher

I've looked into Sandy hook I'm convinced there is a cover up, way to many inconsistencies. I have not yet read the official report but some things don't make sense.

Maybe you should brush up on the official report before claiming that things don't make sense? Just a suggestion....

• Like 4

Actually I did add something. If you have not yet read the official report, how can you sit there and question anything without first researching?

I've done research obviously I wouldn't be asking those questions if I hadn't. but haven't had time to read the official propoganda yet.

Unless you can answer my questions in my original post you have nothing to add. I mentioned in my original post I haven't read the official report yet *snip*.

Edited by libstaK

I've done research obviously I wouldn't be asking those questions if I hadn't. but haven't had time to read the official propoganda yet.

Unless you can answer my questions in my original post you have nothing to add. I mentioned in my original post I haven't read the official report yet *snip*

Like I said, most if not all those questions have already been explained in this thread and also the other Sandy Hook thread.

This thread itself is about the official report, so why comment on something you have not even read.

It is not anyone else's responsibility save your own to do research. Why must everything be explained ad naseum?

You can start here:

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=241145

then here:

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=247612

The forum itself has a search feature that really helps in sifting through posts. Here is the instructions on how to use that:

http://www.unexplain...lp&do=01&HID=19

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 2

I already commented I didnt read it why would I need you to remind me. I don't

The intent was not to remind you, it was a suggestion to read it first before commenting on a thread about the Official Report.

What part of that are you having issues understanding?

Edited by RaptorBites
  • Like 2

Please discuss the topic - which is the Sandy Hook School Final Report.

• Like 2

People really don`t spend the Time to read the Report in Full, Its very sad. It was what it Was !