Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost photo at Silver Dollar Saloon

Brian Topp

ASHVILLE, Tenn.--The photo you see above was taken by Timothy Chance, the promoter and organizer of Welcome to Nashville Showcases which is held at the Silver Dollar Saloon downtown. Music can always be heard at the saloon, but many employees and even some that live in the building hear other noises. Buddy Messer has lived above the Silver Dollar Saloon for the last 15 years. Messer said, "One morning I was having coffee upstairs where I live, and just heard little girls laughing... having fun...but there were no girls in the house..."

Read More and view the image at: http://www.fox17.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/look-real-ghost-at-downtown-nashville-saloonmikayla-lewis-17320.shtml

• Like 1

Sooo a 'haunted bar' that is currently building a 'Haunted house' attraction in the basement, to encourage new custom. No conflict of interests there then...

• Like 3

Sooo a 'haunted bar' that is currently building a 'Haunted house' attraction in the basement, to encourage new custom. No conflict of interests there then...

I'm more and more convinced that these types of stories are just another form of paid advertising for media outlets.

• Like 2

Hahahaha Follow the money. I know an inn keeper in Door County Wisconsin who has cooked up a similar scheme. People just eat that sht up .

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1

Yes...my interest in the "My Ghost Story" TV series waned considerably when I saw how many segments came from businesses who cater to walk-in customers, which invariably end with someone saying "If anyone says they don't believe in ghosts, I just tell them to come to [insert name here], and they'll see 'em for sure." *sigh*

The photo in this article is a definite "looks too good to be real." Specifically, it's just amorphous enough to lack detail, while being not amorphous enough to suggest pareidolia.

• Like 1

No way that could be lens flare, reflection, camera malfunction, hair on the lens etc... The logical conclusion is,

it's a ghost.

Yes...my interest in the "My Ghost Story" TV series waned considerably when I saw how many segments came from businesses who cater to walk-in customers, which invariably end with someone saying "If anyone says they don't believe in ghosts, I just tell them to come to [insert name here], and they'll see 'em for sure." *sigh*

The photo in this article is a definite "looks too good to be real." Specifically, it's just amorphous enough to lack detail, while being not amorphous enough to suggest pareidolia.

There is a restaurant near me that has been featured on several ghost shows over the years (going back into the 70's). Whenever one of them airs, the place sees an uptick in business.

Edited by sinewave