Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Israel

markdohle

No it's not mostly based on religion at all; you're just pointing out the differences between people and you don't dare bring up skin color. Religion, however, appears to be politically correct enough to kick around like an old donkey around here.

If immigrants/invaders/colonizers are threatening one's home and country, that's okay because why? Because they're Muslims? Because the Qu'ran doesn't instruct Muslims to turn the other cheek enough? Ridiculous. Let's cherry pick what belief we like best and then go kill people over it? Insane.

This is obviously "mostly" based on the perpetual colonization and gradual annexation of all Palestinian land which requires both power and money to pull off.

All I know is that if someone tried to throw me off the land I'd been living on for many years, because their ancestors had that land thousands of years ago, I'd be pretty ******* mad. I don't care what religion or race or creed you are.

The Native Americans were very angry when the white people took their hunting grounds and property. That's why we had the Indian wars and massacres of whites by Native Americans. And then we would go and kill their people. It was a vicious cycle. Maybe we should all try to learn from that history..... Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it..... :)

And Zionists and Christian Zionists always cite the past for the reason to justify a Jewish state.

In reality, the Jews had a hegemony over the region of Palestine for 73 years during the reigns of King David and King Solomon.

And enjoyed another such period during the Maccabees for 78 years.

151 years out of 6,000 years worth of human civilization in Palestine.

I don't know if you are anyway, shape or form, religious. But there were two Jewish commonwealths in the whole history of Palestine.

But, the Isreal that existed then, is not the same one that exists now. Right?

• Like 4

With regards to Israel and Islam...the Past IS the Future. It all hinges on The Foundation Stone. According to Islamic belief, at the end of time, Judgement Day, the Kaaba will be moved from Mecca and placed on the Foundation Stone where Allah will rule from.

This is the Holiest Place for the Jews...it is the location of the original Temple of Solomon. This is where God gave the Israelites the Arc of the Covenant. Also the place Abraham offered Issac as a sacrifice.

No one talks about the Dome of the Rock...but it is the key to all of this. We are talking about beliefs that are Ancient and are NOT going to go away. The Jews believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that the Temple of Solomon must be rebuilt on the Foundation Stone. See the problem here...it is one of geography...it has nothing to do with the Palestinians...they are a tool of Islam. It has to do with protecting the Foundation Stone. Who owns it? Which Faith is correct? Judaism or Islam? Without the Past as a guiding reference...the Future seems certain...destruction.

The theologians speaks of it .. in peaceful discussion ... the war hawks exploits it ... for indistinct murderous intentions and definitively ambitious purposes ...

~

• Like 3

All I know is that if someone tried to throw me off the land I'd been living on for many years, because their ancestors had that land thousands of years ago, I'd be pretty ******* mad. I don't care what religion or race or creed you are.

The Native Americans were very angry when the white people took their hunting grounds and property. That's why we had the Indian wars and massacres of whites by Native Americans. And then we would go and kill their people. It was a vicious cycle. Maybe we should all try to learn from that history..... Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it..... :)

There's a million facts and factoids from history we can readily rely upon to weave a good rhetoric that justifies the war, the massacres, the oppression, the ethnic cleansing, and all the rest. And the discussion descends into a blizzard of nitpicking about foreign religions, foreign lands, and foreign times long before the US even existed, hijacking the discussion into something that's irrelevant to US policies in practice today.

Notice how a discussion called "Israel" didn't get moved to the Middle East section. I wonder why. But we're not setting policies today because of any religious booger from hundreds of years ago, so justifying these policies with false pretenses like that looks pretty delirious to me.

• Like 3

There's a million facts and factoids from history we can readily rely upon to weave a good rhetoric that justifies the war, the massacres, the oppression, the ethnic cleansing, and all the rest. And the discussion descends into a blizzard of nitpicking about foreign religions, foreign lands, and foreign times long before the US even existed, hijacking the discussion into something that's irrelevant to US policies in practice today.

Notice how a discussion called "Israel" didn't get moved to the Middle East section. I wonder why. But we're not setting policies today because of any religious booger from hundreds of years ago, so justifying these policies with false pretenses like that looks pretty delirious to me.

At the end of the 6 day war..in which Israel pretty much kicked Egypts ass...they put the Israeli flag on top of the Dome of the Rock. But they took it down...know why? Because the Prime Minister told them too.

You just have a one sided view of all this. And others do too. Both sides share blame and have a cause.

Here's a little History Lesson for you...since you seem to have no knowledge of history of either the Jews or the Arabs:

1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine

Main article: 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine

The beginning of the Civil War

In the immediate aftermath of the General Assembly's vote on the Partition plan, the explosions of joy among the Jewish community were counterbalanced by the expression of discontent among the Arab community. Soon after, violence broke out and became more and more prevalent. During the first days, the Arabs attacked Jewish zones.[29] Murders, reprisals, and counter-reprisals came fast on each other's heels, resulting in dozens of victims killed on both sides in the process. The impasse persisted as British forces didn't intervene to put a stop to the escalating cycles of violence generated by Arab ambushes and IZL and LHI terrorism.[30][31][32][33][34] Between 30 November 1947 and 7 April 1948, 959 Palestinian Arab civilians died, and 1,941 were wounded, while Jewish civilian deaths were 840, with 1,785 wounded.[35]

Edited by joc

Have you seen the conditions they are living in currently Frank ? Its easy to judge from your cosy home and accuse and grant approval ... its not so easy when you;re there Frank ... when every one you now f that has been killed or dead has in some way or another caused by the 'liberators' and that's just the ones that are collateral ... the ones that starves and died due to illness and no access to anything you so take for granted ... do they have a choice Frank ?

~

Why does that line of reasoning only apply to extremist Muslim societies, but never anyone else? How come we can't judge these people from our "cosy home" yet you an others can judge everyone else from your "cozy home"?

• Like 1

Why does that line of reasoning only apply to extremist Muslim societies, but never anyone else? How come we can't judge these people from our "cosy home" yet you an others can judge everyone else from your "cozy home"?

Never ?

Me ... judge ?

Nay ... not me ...

~

I speak as a witness ...

~

Edited by third_eye

So doing nothing is what's called for? If we unilaterally stop they will also? Are you really that naive`? You seem to reject that there is a threat here at all and from that premise you fault the US for everything. At best it's a "you brought it on yourself". I'd be wary of being so smug about it all herr Colonel. If you appease them the best you can hope for is that they kill you last. Drone....

And that is kind of the essence of the problem. Both sides refuse to stop. Why? Because if they stop, the other side won't....

• Like 1

At the end of the 6 day war..in which Israel pretty much kicked Egypts ass...they put the Israeli flag on top of the Dome of the Rock. But they took it down...know why? Because the Prime Minister told them too.

You just have a one sided view of all this. And others do too. Both sides share blame and have a cause.

Here's a little History Lesson for you...since you seem to have no knowledge of history of either the Jews or the Arabs:

1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine

Main article: 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine

The beginning of the Civil War

In the immediate aftermath of the General Assembly's vote on the Partition plan, the explosions of joy among the Jewish community were counterbalanced by the expression of discontent among the Arab community. Soon after, violence broke out and became more and more prevalent. During the first days, the Arabs attacked Jewish zones.[29] Murders, reprisals, and counter-reprisals came fast on each other's heels, resulting in dozens of victims killed on both sides in the process. The impasse persisted as British forces didn't intervene to put a stop to the escalating cycles of violence generated by Arab ambushes and IZL and LHI terrorism.[30][31][32][33][34] Between 30 November 1947 and 7 April 1948, 959 Palestinian Arab civilians died, and 1,941 were wounded, while Jewish civilian deaths were 840, with 1,785 wounded.[35]

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Just picking boogers to justify what? Send the bill to Britain and stop implying its my responsibility. Write your own check to whatever bureaucracy you're so beholden to, but don't tread on me.

Sorry, but what was it that third_eye suggested doing that imposed judgment upon ANYONE ELSE much less "everyone else"?

Never ?

Me ... judge ?

Nay ... not me ...

~

I speak as a witness ...

~

In a societal context (within my society), if there's a person that believes in violence and murdering people due to differences of opinion, do I care what kind of living conditions he's had? No. He is a threat to society, and that threat must be neutralized. He gets tried, convicted, and society becomes safer.

His living conditions and upbringing may help establish causality and prevent similar cases in the future before they become a problem, but as for the individual, he should be judged and treated based on his actions rather than based on excuses for his behaviour.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Just picking boogers to justify what? Send the bill to Britain and stop implying its my responsibility. Write your own check to whatever bureaucracy you're so beholden to, but don't tread on me.

Who the hell are you? Really? You are not the bloody American Flag nor do you get to tell the rest of America what is right and what is wrong according to your moral understanding. You have a right to complain...but all this tread on me crap is just that...crap.

• Like 1

Radical Muslims want control, to be empowered and become tyrants. Their actively trying to take over all Arab countries, in their quest to remove Israel. Current leaders of the countries don't want to attack Israel, because it would cause to much backlash from the international community, but Radicals don't care. They flew two jet lines in the twin towers, one into the pentagon, and the other one failed to reach its destination. On top of that, most people don't realize they launched some biological warfare on us using anthrax, by using our mailing system. Every western nation has been attacked by radicals sometime or another, but are they going to stand for it? I think their goal is to make our aid to Israel too much trouble, there for Israel will be isolated and alone, then they will attack her with the nations they taken over. If they succeed, that would definitely start World War III because er definitely would see an nuclear detonation in the middle east because of their actions would force Israel into an last ditch effort to defend herself. Look at their goal, not their current actions to determine their intent and will upon this Earth. That alone makes them an far greater threat to peace than any other nation out there...

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1

Sorry, but what was it that third_eye suggested doing that imposed judgment upon ANYONE ELSE much less "everyone else"?

He didn't suggest imposing judgment. He does judge others though. I do believe he said the following in this very thread:

"How about a proper tuning ... If the Zionists changed their tune the Islamic Bloc would be a friend not an enemy."

Regardless, my issue is not with passing judgment, but with his argument that we can't pass judgment on certain people. Why is it that when talking about Israel, no where did it come up that no one should judge them from the comfort of their cozy homes, yet when it comes to extremist Muslim societies, all of a sudden people aren't somehow "qualified" to pass judgment (from the comfort of their cozy homes)?

• Like 1

Israel doesn't issue decrees calling for the annihilation of other peoples and destruction of other nations, nor have high officials make statements like they will continue lobbing rockets into Israel no matter what it hits along with other isolated terror atrocities.

The biggest complaints about Israel now is its blockade of Gaza and its continuing settlements policy. In both cases I think it is so they have something to negotiate with, and of course with Palestinian behavior the blockade makes sense.

The Palestinians need to stop, unilaterally. If after a short time Israel did not also turn around, with Palestinian good behavior, world opinion would force it. The Israelis are not under such pressure now and in fact get lots of assistance because sensible people see the reality through the Palestinian self-righteousness. The past is over.

• Like 2

He didn't suggest imposing judgment. He does judge others though. I do believe he said the following in this very thread:

"How about a proper tuning ... If the Zionists changed their tune the Islamic Bloc would be a friend not an enemy."

A suppositional phrase about what the Zionists should do themselves. That's a suggestion, not imposing a judgment. Third_eye is arguing against the impositions. The greatest judgment of all is our actions, especially our institutionalized actions like policies.

Maybe the Palestinians should give up their dreams of Statehood? That's the real Palestinian behavior that these Zionist thieves need. Did third_eye suggest forcing a change of tune? Did he suggest any reciprocal policy ideas to get Zionists to change their tune, such as the destruction of Israeli private property, economic warfare against Israel, armed incursions across Israel's borders, et al? Are you not able to see that third_eye's position is one of non-violence? Even Gandhi believed in self defense.

Regardless, my issue is not with passing judgment, but with his argument that we can't pass judgment on certain people. Why is it that when talking about Israel, no where did it come up that no one should judge them from the comfort of their cozy homes, yet when it comes to extremist Muslim societies, all of a sudden people aren't somehow "qualified" to pass judgment (from the comfort of their cozy homes)?

We can all pass judgment from our cozy homes, and having debate and discussion about it online is a good thing. What matters is whether or not we're forcing our judgments on other people from our cozy homes. Policy is what matters. When we're at the very least practicing the Golden Rule in our foreign policy and actually obeying our own Constitution, then we'll have some moral authority in the world to rant about someone else's imperfections in the mirror.

• Like 4

And that is kind of the essence of the problem. Both sides refuse to stop. Why? Because if they stop, the other side won't....

I'm not sure what Palestinians are supposed to "stop" exactly, except the extermination of their country perhaps.

Israel is not erasing Palestine land to punish Palestinians for firing rockets, or because they're Muslims, or because of the defiance or violence of Palestinian militants, it's erasing Palestine because it feels entitled to do so.

In a societal context (within my society), if there's a person that believes in violence and murdering people due to differences of opinion, do I care what kind of living conditions he's had? No. He is a threat to society, and that threat must be neutralized.

exactly ... but alas ... this is not due to the reasons that you stated ... obviously you do not care ... and to clear things up .. you did not completely follow the conversation between Frank and I ... the 'choices' that we mentioned is not the choices of 'murdering people' .... now who is the 'murderers' here that you speak of ?

He gets tried, convicted, and society becomes safer.

His living conditions and upbringing may help establish causality and prevent similar cases in the future before they become a problem, but as for the individual, he should be judged and treated based on his actions rather than based on excuses for his behaviour.

Who judges ? Who convicts ? and what do you mean by 'society' here ?

a problem ? Do you suggest 'extermination' so you and your 'society' feels 'safer' ? Whatever happened to a benefit of a doubt ... beyond a shadow of a doubt ... and innocent till proven guilty ? And what did the little children and elderly that I speak of here do to 'endanger; your society so ?

So do you claim 'justifiable homicide' for your part of the equation ? Excuses ? Now where on earth have you been burying your head ?

~

Radical Muslims want control, to be empowered and become tyrants. Their actively trying to take over all Arab countries, in their quest to remove Israel. Current leaders of the countries don't want to attack Israel, because it would cause to much backlash from the international community, but Radicals don't care. They flew two jet lines in the twin towers, one into the pentagon, and the other one failed to reach its destination. On top of that, most people don't realize they launched some biological warfare on us using anthrax, by using our mailing system. Every western nation has been attacked by radicals sometime or another, but are they going to stand for it? I think their goal is to make our aid to Israel too much trouble, there for Israel will be isolated and alone, then they will attack her with the nations they taken over. If they succeed, that would definitely start World War III because er definitely would see an nuclear detonation in the middle east because of their actions would force Israel into an last ditch effort to defend herself. Look at their goal, not their current actions to determine their intent and will upon this Earth. That alone makes them an far greater threat to peace than any other nation out there...

How do you do ... General Generalizing ... all the 'tyrants that you speak of in the ME was put in the easy chair of power by who may I be so bold as to ask ?

' ... to take over all Arab countries' ???? Who do you think Arab countries belongs to ??? Are suggesting more puppet ruling elites ?

On top of that, most people don't realize they launched some biological warfare on us using anthrax, by using our mailing system.

Care to share your sources of 'evidence' ? Or is this more of the trial by 'popular opinion' ? If they had access to bio weapons ... and they want to kill indiscriminately ... why wouldn't they pounce on those crazy shopping frenzies ? Or do you think they be so primitive and stupid ? Using your mailing system ... how does that work ... ? Like this ? :

Former ‘Walking Dead’ Actress Pleads Guilty To Mailing Ricin Letters

December 11, 2013

by Michelle Sigona

An actress known best for her minor roles in the popular hit shows, “The Walking Dead” and the “Vampire Diaries” pled guilty Tuesday to sending letters laced with ricin.

Shannon Guess Richardson, a 35-year-old mother of six, admitted to sending letters to President Barack Obama and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. An additional letter was also sent to Mark Glaze, director of Mayors Against Illegal Guns group. That is a mailing Richardson is also accused of sending.

So easy to blame the radical muslims eh ? Did MTv tell you so ?

... definitely would see an nuclear detonation in the middle east because of their actions would force Israel into an last ditch effort to defend herself.

... nuclear defense ? Do you think a nuclear detonation is just a flash of bright light followed by a nice looking mushroom cloud ?

If Israel ever pushes that little red button ... it is not defense ... nor attack ... it is mandatory suicide ... and that is against all scriptural laws.

That alone makes them an far greater threat to peace than any other nation out there...

And I can speak of a much greater threat to every single living human being here on this planet of ours ... it is the Military-Industrial Complex

Military-Industrial Complex Speech, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961

Public Papers of the Presidents, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1960, p. 1035- 1040

My fellow Americans:

Three days from now, after half a century in the service of our country, I shall lay down the responsibilities of office as, in traditional and solemn ceremony, the authority of the Presidency is vested in my successor.

This evening I come to you with a message of leave-taking and farewell, and to share a few final thoughts with you, my countrymen.

Like every other citizen, I wish the new President, and all who will labor with him, Godspeed. I pray that the coming years will be blessed with peace and prosperity for all.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

Akin to, and largely responsible for the sweeping changes in our industrial-military posture, has been the technological revolution during recent decades.

In this revolution, research has become central; it also becomes more formalized, complex, and costly. A steadily increasing share is conducted for, by, or at the direction of, the Federal government.

Today, the solitary inventor, tinkering in his shop, has been overshadowed by task forces of scientists in laboratories and testing fields. In the same fashion, the free university, historically the fountainhead of free ideas and scientific discovery, has experienced a revolution in the conduct of research. Partly because of the huge costs involved, a government contract becomes virtually a substitute for intellectual curiosity. For every old blackboard there are now hundreds of new electronic computers.

The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present

• and is gravely to be regarded.

Yet, in holding scientific research and discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientifictechnological elite.

It is the task of statesmanship to mold, to balance, and to integrate these and other forces, new and old, within the principles of our democratic system -- ever aiming toward the supreme goals of our free society.

Down the long lane of the history yet to be written America knows that this world of ours, ever growing smaller, must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect.

Such a confederation must be one of equals. The weakest must come to the conference table with the same confidence as do we, protected as we are by our moral, economic, and military strength. That table, though scarred by many past frustrations, cannot be abandoned for the certain agony of the battlefield.

Disarmament, with mutual honor and confidence, is a continuing imperative. Together we must learn how to compose differences, not with arms, but with intellect and decent purpose. Because this need is so sharp and apparent I confess that I lay down my official responsibilities in this field with a definite sense of disappointment. As one who has witnessed the horror and the lingering sadness of war -- as one who knows that another war could utterly destroy this civilization which has been so slowly and painfully built over thousands of years -- I wish I could say tonight that a lasting peace is in sight.

Happily, I can say that war has been avoided. Steady progress toward our ultimate goal has been made. But, so much remains to be done. As a private citizen, I shall never cease to do what little I can to help the world advance along that road.

To all the peoples of the world, I once more give expression to America's prayerful and continuing aspiration:

We pray that peoples of all faiths, all races, all nations, may have their great human needs satisfied; that those now denied opportunity shall come to enjoy it to the full; that all who yearn for freedom may experience its spiritual blessings; that those who have freedom will understand, also, its heavy responsibilities; that all who are insensitive to the needs of others will learn charity; that the scourges of poverty, disease and ignorance will be made to disappear from the earth, and that, in the goodness of time, all peoples will come to live together in a peace guaranteed by the binding force of mutual respect and love.

(emphasis mine) Why are you making good ol' Ike into a liar ?

Established in 1933, IMI is a defense systems house, specializing in the development, integration, manufacturing and life cycle support of modern land, air and naval combat systems. IMI's world class combat-proven systems are developed by vertically integrated expert teams, working in close cooperation with the customers, the most prominent being the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).

IMI's products have been qualified with the IDF, US Military (Air Force, Army and Navy) and NATO nations

Fully owned by the Israeli government, the company employs 3,200 personnel in five divisions. In 2008 the company generated an annual turnover of $650 million, of which 60% was attributed to exports. In addition to the modern design and development shops, IMI operates production facilities, supported by advanced laboratories and test facilities accounting for 30% of the company's infrastructure. IMI's comprehensive support for its customers includes end-to-end product assistance, from training and integrated logistics, to maintenance, mid-life upgrades to the transfer of technology and know-how, affirming the client's complete independence.

(emphasis mine) .... Est 1933 ... defense ? 2008 $650 million ... how much is that in barrels of innocent blood ... care to have a conservative guess ?

~edit : double post bypass

Edited by third_eye

Basically, people whom never seen an apartheid system such as South Africa's can not rightfully with a straight face say Israel isn't an Apartheid state. As such movements of the Palatines have been reduced to only a few roads in Israel that have checkpoints. To say, this isn't an Aparthied state is not telling the full truth. Heck even Israeli woman are not allowed to marry Arab men according too Israeli laws. We've rallied against this system

Basically, people whom never seen an apartheid system such as South Africa's can not rightfully with a straight face say Israel isn't an Apartheid state. As such movements of the Palatines have been reduced to only a few roads in Israel that have checkpoints. To say, this isn't an Aparthied state is not telling the full truth. Heck even Israeli woman are not allowed to marry Arab men according too Israeli laws. We've rallied against this system

As a resident of the Great State of Texas, you know that we have a lot of Mexicans here...coming across our borders daily...looking for work. For the most part, we are glad to have them. So, can you imagine...if the Mexicans decided that they wanted Texas back and started bombing you and your family in places like Dillards at the mall or in Brookshires or Krogers or at the flea market in Canton or McKinney or where ever...not just once...not just twice...but every freaking day of the year, how long do you think it would be before Texas acted like the 'apartehied' state you say Israel is. You people justify the violence by the Palestinians and compare it to that of Nelson Mandela in South Africa. It's wrong. It's inaccurate. And...it makes you everybit as much of a Racist as you consider the Israelis to be.

• Like 1

As a resident of the Great State of Texas, you know that we have a lot of Mexicans here...coming across our borders daily...looking for work. For the most part, we are glad to have them. So, can you imagine...if the Mexicans decided that they wanted Texas back and started bombing you and your family in places like Dillards at the mall or in Brookshires or Krogers or at the flea market in Canton or McKinney or where ever...not just once...not just twice...but every freaking day of the year, how long do you think it would be before Texas acted like the 'apartehied' state you say Israel is. You people justify the violence by the Palestinians and compare it to that of Nelson Mandela in South Africa. It's wrong. It's inaccurate. And...it makes you everybit as much of a Racist as you consider the Israelis to be.

Your a morn right they did try to take it back Joc, and they failed. Both mexicans and Texans fought together in the Texan Revlution. They became Texans that day not Mexicans. The great state of Texas has already been through something like the palastine war. Mexico failed the Texans won after a very lengthy war. Nelson Mandala agrees with my statements he has stated many times for Iseral to go back to 1947 borders by given back the land they stole.

I'm not sure what Palestinians are supposed to "stop" exactly, except the extermination of their country perhaps.

Israel is not erasing Palestine land to punish Palestinians for firing rockets, or because they're Muslims, or because of the defiance or violence of Palestinian militants, it's erasing Palestine because it feels entitled to do so.

You are part of the problem, clearly. Case in point: neither side wants to stop because the other side won't. You've proven my point.

Your a morn right they did try to take it back Joc, and they failed. Both mexicans and Texans fought together in the Texan Revlution. They became Texans that day not Mexicans. The great state of Texas has already been through something like the palastine war. Mexico failed the Texans won after a very lengthy war. Nelson Mandala agrees with my statements he has stated many times for Iseral to go back to 1947 borders by given back the land they stole.

....Nelson Mandela is dead...and so is Davy Crocket...Israel stole nothing...read some history before you call me a Moron chicky-poo....

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

I am not a racist for fighting angist a Aparthied regime such as Iseral nor am I for palastine shooting rockets in too Iseral thought it useless since they've got the Iron Dome, and nukes that they got from Aparthied South Afirca. I am all for a free demrocay that is run for the people as a whole no mater your race

I am not a racist for fighting angist a Aparthied regime such as Iseral nor am I for palastine shooting rockets in too Iseral thought it useless since they've got the Iron Dome, and nukes that they got from Aparthied South Afirca. I am all for a free demrocay that is run for the people as a whole no mater your race

Wouldn't you agree then that it is impossible to have a Free Democracy when people are blowing you up in the market place on a daily basis? And you totally blew off my other point...The Mexicans were defeated Ryinrea. But..what if they were still fighting us Texans? The Arabs have been at war constantly with Israel since 1947...oh...but...if we don't know anything ...really know...if we haven't studied the history of Israel and Jordons creation...and how all of that came to be...which you don't...then of course you just fall in line with the Apartheid crap. I would encourage your to read the history...its out there on the web Ryinrea...just google and start reading...knowledge is an amazing thing.

• Like 1

exactly ... but alas ... this is not due to the reasons that you stated ... obviously you do not care ... and to clear things up .. you did not completely follow the conversation between Frank and I ... the 'choices' that we mentioned is not the choices of 'murdering people' .... now who is the 'murderers' here that you speak of ?

I am not making any specific reference to anyone when I speak of murderers. I am simply making an analogy to a person that is dangerous to society.

Who judges ? Who convicts ? and what do you mean by 'society' here ?

Society. The group of people that make up the immediate living space. I'm purposely leaving the denifition vague because I believe a society can be either within a country, or international, depending on the context of what we speak of.

a problem ? Do you suggest 'extermination' so you and your 'society' feels 'safer' ? Whatever happened to a benefit of a doubt ... beyond a shadow of a doubt ... and innocent till proven guilty ? And what did the little children and elderly that I speak of here do to 'endanger; your society so ?

Don't twist my words. I clearly said their actions would be tried (in a court) and they would be convicted. No where did I advocate anything different than innocent until proven guilty. When they are guilty, their threat must be removed from society. No where did I advocate "exterminating" them either. Capital punishment is it's own debate, and is completely irrelevant to my point.

So do you claim 'justifiable homicide' for your part of the equation ? Excuses ? Now where on earth have you been burying your head ?

Justifiable homicide on my part? Please, quote me where I said that. Otherwise, kindly stop putting words in my mouth. Not everyone that disagrees with you is homicidal.

• Like 2