Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

thoughts on phil schnieder?

NocturnalWatcher

I'm sure anyone who follows ufology knows who Phil Schneider is, but just incase you don't he's a former government geologist and engineer with one of the most fascinating stories regarding the existence of aliens here on earth.

Apparently he was digging underground bases for the military when they.stumbled across an alien gray base. A firefight ensued Phil lost a bunch of fingers and claimed he would have died if he wasn't saved by a soldier.

He.apparently shot and killed 2 grays and then was attacked by a third within some kind of electrical discharge.

After going public with his story he was murdered and the death was declared a suicide but many people including his wife believe he was murdered.

What do you guys thin? If you want more info just Google his name.

In my mind the whole incident is suspicious particularly the way he supposedly killed himself

That thread is 6 years old and barely anyone replied. Time for a new thread.

First time I saw it here. Strange how a death of a spy or a whistle blower is always 'suicide' and usually in an unbelievable manner

I tried to check out the ATS thread but closed it rather quickly as it became clear right away it wasn't going to be credible.

Example he claims rhyolite clearance is not used for underground bases but does not show any evidence supporting it. How would he know if he's never worked in one anyways? Clearly he's just stating his opinions as facts so I can't take the post seriously.

Phil said a lot of things that sound crazy and maybe he was just mentally disturbed..

Still curious to see what others think

His story is definitly a humdinger! So bizarre but yet.........

And don't forget others have come forward with other stories of under ground bases and subterranian transit systems which sorta blend into phil's accounts.

I'm not sure what I believe in regard to phil's tales but I have fun thinking about it.

I mean,just for the sake of argument, lets consider that is in face all true, it really happened the way he described, so now what?

Underground Alien bases, wow!

Edited by praetorian-legio XIII
  • Like 1

The thing is, if you search here, on his name, he has popped up in many discussions, some very recent

And the 2nd link I gave is a good debunk of his claims.

And As Psyche said, on the old thread..."Stories of fighting reptilian aliens in an underground base in the US sounds honest to you"? :lol:

His story is definitly a humdinger! So bizarre but yet.........

And don't forget others have come forward with other stories of under ground bases and subterranian transit systems which sorta blend into phil's accounts.

I'm not sure what I believe in regard to phil's tales but I have fun thinking about it.

It's a fun story, but that's about all we're gonna get out of it. Next time I drive through Dulce, I'll have to get out of the car this time. Maybe.

I haven't read or followed anything about Phil in years - am I right in thinking that the standard explanation is still that he strangled himself with a hose?

• Like 1

I'm sure his name has popped up but I wanted a new thread on it.

The ATS debunking thread is gabbage. I'm not saying that to make the claim this is all true, but it became clear in about 5 seconds of reading the thread that it could not be taken seriously.

Btw it wasn't reptilians it was greys. If someone can't even manage to get the story right no point in arguing with them

• Like 1

From a believer

quote:

Yes, it would seem odd to find an alien abudctee debunking someone or something but it's actually a necessity. We're not idiots so why should we allow some people out there to make us look like such. I'm certainly not and so when I see where someone in the UFO Community has fabricated lies for their own personal gratitude, then you had better believe that I'm going to stand up to the plate.

"Phil Schneider was nothing more than a narcissistic liar and fabricator. The proof of Schneider's lies is in the math. Take Phil's age and his time on various jobs he claimed to do, certainly try and consider time at college for his supposed degrees, which never existed anyway so scratch the college time and you'll see that he would have been 17 years old when he went to work for the government. Phil stated that he worked at Dulce in 1979.

1979 - worked at Dulce

1947 - born

32 - Phils age while at Dulce

-------------------------

1981 - Last job

1947 - born

34 - Age when Phil ceased working (went on SSI)

17 - Years Phil claimed he worked in government

17 - How old he would have been when he went to work in the government.

Where are his college years in those 17 years? There aren't any however he claimed to be an Aerospace Engineer, Structural Engineer, Geological Engineer. Schneider is a mockery to the UFO Community. Just listen to that 1995 youtube of Phil's speech and see for yourself that he doesn't have a clue and dances around all over the place re-instilling old conspiracies of which half don't even exist and were the fabrications of others like William Cooper, etc.

More importantly, what you didn't know was that while at Dulce, Phil simply worked for the Army Corp of Engineers and nothing more. This information is available through Social Security records as is everything else about Phil Schneider.

The key here though is why didn't Phil ever say the words, "ARMY CORP OF ENGINEERS" in any of his speeches? Because he was hiding the truth amongst his many, many lies.

Phil died by his own hands. If anything, that rubber hose around his neck (which wasn't a wire by the way) was put there by himself letting people think he was murdered because he was dieing anyway and he knew it. Schneider never let ANYONE ever see any of the supposed multi-thousand page government documents because they never existed. Instead, he went out in what was to look like a suicide so people would think differently.

People like Schneider is what keeps the UFO Community from going forward. They make it look just a bit too kooky so NOBODY LISTENS to the truth when it is stated. We don't need these lies.

http://aliencases.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=conspiracy&action=display&num=1190376256

• Like 2

Ageed. Did anyone actually corroborate that incredible story regarding the underground battle? Who do you suppose did kill him?

This is the picture Phil Schneider held up at the 1995 Preparedness Expo lecture that he claimed to show an alien named Val Valient Thor. This alien supposedly had one giant lung, blood vessels much bigger than ours, blood similar to an octopus along with a much higher IQ and longer lifespan. :w00t:

od52341339.jpg

Doesnt look very alien to me, then again....what do I know?

pn5233f487.png

http://www.abovetops...hread970697/pg1

Edited by seeder

I don't know of anyone who can corroborate the story. I have no idea whether he killed himself or not.

To seeDer. You can enter USA military at 17 can you not? Is it not possible to be in the military and receive schooling At the same time? This would make it possible no?

Also the fact that he never said army corp of engineers means next to nothing.

Again not saying I buy the hole story but you didn't really present any groundshaking evidence that says otherwise

I don't know of anyone who can corroborate the story. I have no idea whether he killed himself or not.

To seeDer. You can enter USA military at 17 can you not? Is it not possible to be in the military and receive schooling At the same time? This would make it possible no?

Again not saying I buy the hole story but you didn't really present any groundshaking evidence that says otherwise

Sorry for double posting phone is messed up.

Seeder those so called alien photos are pretty... non convincing to say the least. He looks like a human.

I was aware he made that claim and as well as many others that sound insane.

Normally I would write someone who makes the claims he has made off as insane.

The thing is he does not come across as a liar when he talks. The injuries he has did align with his story, and he was found dead after claiming he would never kill himself.

Hardly proof he's telling the truth but it makes me wonder if there is something to his claims

I did offer several links for you to browse with MUCH MORE info than I care to give..

5 posts above virtually the same...sort that phone out!! :lol:

Edited by seeder

I just tried to search for corroboration but with no luck.

Neither have I seen a convincing debunk. It reminds me of the Charles Hall story regarding the 'tall whites'. The way Charles describes the ET's is a little puerile. He talks in very simple terms about ET hair styles, families, hair styles, etc and there is little what I call intriguing detail.

That said there has been no debunk on him either.

It's very curious.

debunks posted for those that read..

They enter as engineers into the artificial cavern but they open fire at the greys right away. I am caught on that. it even sounds like people were the side which opened fire first. If you were to meet aliens in a cave would it be the first thing that you would start shooting? But lets say it happened that way. he also says those greys were living underground for many centuries and that even explains ancient astronauts, then why on earth greys needed to make a deal with the government about reporting back on which people they kidnapped? they were here for centuries and probably doing the chipping and searching thing like they pleased anyway. Besides if US government is tough on rules why dont they go to small village in china and kidnap people from there?

• Like 1

And As Psyche said, on the old thread..."Stories of fighting reptilian aliens in an underground base in the US sounds honest to you"? :lol:

I think I would have to consult David Icke on that. :innocent:

On a more serious note, Schnieder made a lot of outlandish claims , his death was at the vey least strange though.

Edited by Universal Being

Kindly provide evidence to PROVE IT - :tu: and not more dodgy hearsay and opinions based on fertile imaginations with no substance. Anyone who believes in a shoot out with aliens underground witnessed by this moron needs a check up from the neck up.

Kindly provide evidence to PROVE IT - :tu: and not more dodgy hearsay and opinions based on fertile imaginations with no substance. Anyone who believes in a shoot out with aliens underground witnessed by this moron needs a check up from the neck up.

There isn't any. I said that above. None that I could find. That does not constitute proof against.

:tu:

Edited by zoser