Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Presences and Beings

VERsponsible

So this is what's been happening to me as of late. There's been this presence in my room and one of my friends confirmed it as a shadow. It's been here for a month or so.

I used to have these dreams of shadow beings and in those dreams they never hurt me but I was really scared. I would sleep with my sister's dream catcher above the bed and my friend thought that's why I was having "nightmares". There's this whole explanation where if it's not yours, it acts in reverse. So, she told me to move it as far away from my bed as possible.

I moved it and I'm always being drawn to look at that area. I told my friend all that's been happening and she decided to check the energy in my room. She said where the dream catcher was there was a lot energy there.

She told me to move the dream catcher to see if the being is attached to it. I did this two days ago. I still feel the presence but it kind of roams around my room.

I just wanted to put that out there and if anyone can help me that'd be great. I'll also update when I notice stuff happening.

So this is what's been happening to me as of late. There's been this presence in my room and one of my friends confirmed it as a shadow. It's been here for a month or so.

I used to have these dreams of shadow beings and in those dreams they never hurt me but I was really scared. I would sleep with my sister's dream catcher above the bed and my friend thought that's why I was having "nightmares". There's this whole explanation where if it's not yours, it acts in reverse. So, she told me to move it as far away from my bed as possible.

I moved it and I'm always being drawn to look at that area. I told my friend all that's been happening and she decided to check the energy in my room. She said where the dream catcher was there was a lot energy there.

She told me to move the dream catcher to see if the being is attached to it. I did this two days ago. I still feel the presence but it kind of roams around my room.

I just wanted to put that out there and if anyone can help me that'd be great. I'll also update when I notice stuff happening.

Hello, I am a skeptic, I do sense you will dismiss my claims for your are asking for positive reinforcement on your claims.

Well most likely you are suffering from Sleep Paralysis which can cause from weird sleep behaviours, lack of sleep, stress, drugs (medical or not) and paranoia. Now you do not have to be paralyzed to suffer it. During holidays, like now, I will have it from high stress from customers, my boss and working weird hours and eating junk food at all hours.

• Like 1

Hello, I was skeptic until I started seeing and hearing a variety of different kinds of entities, none of which frightened me, except for the fact that they seemed to pop out of no where. It's my opinion that they ought to ask permission first! Your experiences could be sleep paralysis, hallucinations or something else, it's up to you to figure out what's going on. I finally asked to see stuff in my mind's eye, because the randomness of things just showing up started freaking me out. You might try Native American smudging, you can find instructions on the net. It's always worked well for myself & friends & family that have experiences similar to mine. Be happy to have a PM conversation with you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

anyone ever recommend maybe doing a sage burning around your room and house ? , if i thought there was entity in my house id sage the place , apparently entities hate sage so weather it a demon or shadow person or ghost it will leave after burning that stuff around your house and maybe you can put your mind to rest and hay if theres nothing there at all at least you burned the sage for piece of mind maybe ...

• Like 2

Hello, I was skeptic until I started seeing and hearing a variety of different kinds of entities, none of which frightened me, except for the fact that they seemed to pop out of no where. It's my opinion that they ought to ask permission first! Your experiences could be sleep paralysis, hallucinations or something else, it's up to you to figure out what's going on. I finally asked to see stuff in my mind's eye, because the randomness of things just showing up started freaking me out. You might try Native American smudging, you can find instructions on the net. It's always worked well for myself & friends & family that have experiences similar to mine. Be happy to have a PM conversation with you.

i didnt realize you recommended the smudging until after i posted my comment , i get the sleep paralysis sometimes but like i never see any figure or anything , do you meditate ?

Something could be attached to your dream catcher. Did you have any weird experiences before you used it? Sometimes spirits can get attached to objects.

• Like 2

Sorry to go off topic slightly but I'm wary of dream catchers, even though they look quite pretty.

They are a bit like the Ouija board in a sense that they attract energy.

Cleanse your dream catcher, put it away, or remove it from the house. I agree with some of the other comments made too.

Something could be attached to your dream catcher. Did you have any weird experiences before you used it? Sometimes spirits can get attached to objects.

That's what I believe. I was having weird dreams of shadows and I always heard knocking on my door when no one was there.

I don't see the shadows so it's not sleep paralysis. I know, I sound crazy but I have a friend who is very intuitive who believes what's inhabiting my room is a shadow.

That's what I believe. I was having weird dreams of shadows and I always heard knocking on my door when no one was there.

I don't see the shadows so it's not sleep paralysis. I know, I sound crazy but I have a friend who is very intuitive who believes what's inhabiting my room is a shadow.

no offense but how honest is your friend? also some one is intuitive means using or based on what feels to be true even with out conscious reasoning instinctive. I have a friend who claim to have seen a ufo land and once told me an alien is in my backyard. as good of a friend he is and how honest he is, I am very skepical on his pov in life where aliens are involved

I trust my friend and I know that she would never lie to me but that's besides the point. I always felt that there was something weird in my room because I do that. I sense presences and energies and such. So my friend was just confirming what I was feeling.

Oh yeah and apparently the one that I made for myself was restricting my dreams...go figure! :P and the one night I sleep with out it, I dream and I saw "My Shadow" too lol

i have a daughter who used to suffer the most awful night terrors and what i found worked was taking her out and collecting things in nature to make her own dream catcher...it worked for her as she no longer have the trouble she used to....ive never heard using someone elses dream catcher to be a bad thing but making your own will make sure it is clear of all others influences x

Its a Native American thing so I would some research on how "The People" cleanse them. Or contact a shaman. You can try telling the energy that it is free and smudging it with white sage. Wrap it in red silk, the silk is a dampener , red for happiness. Until you findout the proper way to cleanse it. Hope it helps.