Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Devil cat' hospitalises villagers

Still Waters

A pet cat has been accused of launching a series of attacks across a village and putting residents and pets in hospital.

The black tom called Shiny has been nicknamed the ''Devil Cat" after being reported to the police fives times over its violent behaviour.

http://www.telegraph...king-spree.html

• Like 2

I don't believe it. No cat ever gave me a black and blue like that. How? It would need to be a vice like grip or blow.

Cats being framed

• Like 2

No cat did that! Do they even know what cat scratches look like?My guess is whoever's arm that is is crazy and trying to cause problems either for the cat or the owners.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

Cats and dogs have a good sense on when a human is bad....maybe the solution is to put the bad people down, problem solved.

• Like 4

Perhaps they could keep Shiny inside. Better to be a house cat than a dead kitty. Sooner or later, someone will do him in.

• Like 1

My son had a cat that just went berserk a couple time a day. It would crouch under a table or couch etc & growl as if it were being threatened by a wolf. If you got near, it would attack; biting and clawing like a demon, while it climbed you like a tree.

All they need is a gun to tame the beast. Nice kitty said my 93 year old granny as she patted the tiger hard on the head! Meow=Roar.lol

"Helen's mum Shirley Wade, 72, another victim, added: "He was scratching at the door so I opened it slightly to shoo him away and he pounced on me and pinned me to the wall."

If he's such a known "Devil Cat" why open the door at all? I mean, if he's truly a devil cat, why would he knock on the door to be let in? Lol...

How do they know Shiny is the cat that is doing all this? Maybe it's a different black cat.

• Like 2

[/font][/color]

If he's such a known "Devil Cat" why open the door at all? I mean, if he's truly a devil cat, why would he knock on the door to be let in? Lol...

How do they know Shiny is the cat that is doing all this? Maybe it's a different black cat.

He has a stray cat strut and wears bling. Hence the 'Shiny' monicker.

• Like 3

He has a stray cat strut and wears bling. Hence the 'Shiny' monicker.

Lol! I suppose he also has gang insignia tattooed under all that fur?

• Like 2

Lol! I suppose he also has gang insignia tattooed under all that fur?

I wouldn't be surprised. The Panthers or some such thing.

According to my sources Slim Shiny also loans money at 20% per week! (accumulative)

• Like 4

I wouldn't be surprised. The Panthers or some such thing.

According to my sources Slim Shiny also loans money at 20% per week! (accumulative)

No wonder he's so shiny!! I better stay far away from that guy.

• Like 2

Hopefully, now that the cat is neutered, the "problem" will go away. Time will tell, I guess.

And I think the law needs to be modified there to include ANY pet, not just dogs.

They need this guy:

28065.jpg

Wow... who is this guy? He certainly has a magnificently large egg shaped cranium.

Does he battle "Devil Cats" with it?

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 2

Wow... who is this guy? He certainly has a magnificently large egg shaped cranium.

Jeeze, you are right about the large egg shaped cranium. Guess he has got his "devil cat exterminator" kit in there.

• Like 1

No problem just give Jerrie a phone he'll sort Tom out.

I think his name is Jonathan Galaxy (or thereabouts) and he has a show called "My cat from hell" and if he is real then he is very good with kitties.

• Like 1

After reading about the cunning intellect of these villagers it makes me question how the human species learned to form sounds into language.

I don't believe it. No cat ever gave me a black and blue like that. How? It would need to be a vice like grip or blow.

Cats being framed

Perhaps she fell or knocked her arm into something while trying to get the cat off Idk. Some people bruise very easily.

Anyways an aggressive cat like that can cause a lot of damage. I have a cat that can be so sweet, but is mean to people she's not familar with. I have to warn guests not to pet her.

She's very skittish too. I was holding her once and she got startled by a loud noise. I looked like someone slashed me up with a knife. The worst cut ran from my knee to my ankle and was super deep.

If you have an illness and weakened immune system, cat scratches can be deadly because of bacteria under their claws. My aunt almost died after being scratched by her cat even though she treated it soon after it happened.

That cat's owner needs to either keep her cat inside or get a good fence or enclosure in her backyard. Sooner or later that cat will end being roadkill or poisoned by some sicko.

I've got a 8lb Chihuahua that would take him out in about 3 seconds.

• Like 1