Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Galactic Gods?

Gomar

Is the Jewish/Christian/Muslim God only of this galaxy, or of all the galaxies in the entire Universe? In fact, is he/she/it the God of the entire Universe, thus the master of little gods which are masters of each galaxy?

Or, perhaps, there are Gods of every planet that has life; thus, meaning there are millions of Gods just in our galaxy alone. They have a galactic master God, which in turn have a universal master God.

Ifcourse, if there are millions of universes, then there are millions of Gods.

:o I never thought about it like that. Thank you for giving me another thing to ponder jurying math class :)

Or if God is understood to be all powerful, all seeing and all present then there is only one and no need for anymore. Or there is none at all.

• Like 1

I just wanna get to the top - who created all these gods? And then, who created that one?..

There will always be.. ..one more question...

Is the Jewish/Christian/Muslim God only of this galaxy, or of all the galaxies in the entire Universe? In fact, is he/she/it the God of the entire Universe, thus the master of little gods which are masters of each galaxy?

The JudeoChristian/Muslim god would have to exist outside of the universe if the books are to be believed.

Because he/she/it created existence, they had to be before it. like if you build a house then you existed outside the parameters of that house.

However, in this universe, energy can neither be created nor destroyed, so its to be assume this God doesn't directly enter into the universe.

So, if the books are to be believed the god Allah/Yahweh is the only god necessary.

in my theory anyways

Edited by Kelevra

Since you open the debate with abrahamic god, Abrahamic god is one and only according to the Quran and it is the god of all.. it has 99 names explaining its nature. you can find it anywhere in the internet. http://en.wikipedia....of_God_in_Islam but there are also angels that have powers given to them by god

Why do you think there should be gods depending on galaxies or planets I dont quite understand. perhaps you resemble it to the country management? :)

Edited by thyra

Since you open the debate with abrahamic god, Abrahamic god is one and only according to the Quran and it is the god of all.. it has 99 names explaining its nature. you can find it anywhere in the internet. http://en.wikipedia....of_God_in_Islam but there are also angels that have powers given to them by god

Why do you think there should be gods depending on galaxies or planets I dont quite understand. perhaps you resemble it to the country management? :)

I like to call him the CEO of the intergalactical society.

As for the OP, I understand your questions and I asked them many times before to myself. No answer yet. But, like in many cases eventualy all questions will be answered and the answer will be very simple.

This is exactly why making question that can't be tested is utterly pointless...

This is exactly why making question that can't be tested is utterly pointless...

But utterly interesting.

That was the end of 2001. The Astronaut evolved into a God.

Considering the amount of dead stars there are out there, if there is a god, his building record is not very reassuring.

• Like 1

That was the end of 2001. The Astronaut evolved into a God.

No, into a Starchild; a new step in human evolution, as man is just a baby in the universal community of races.

No, into a Starchild; a new step in human evolution, as man is just a baby in the universal community of races.

More like a troubled and troublesome adolescent, I would have thought.