Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reports Of UFOs Increase Over North Devon

seeder

5555556-large.jpg

Reports of UFO sightings after strange photo at Fullabrook

PEOPLE across North Devon have got in touch with the Journal to say they have spotted strange objects in the skies over the last week.

On Saturday, we published this strange photo captured by Journal photographer Rob Tibbles.

At the time, we contacted Chivenor’s 22 Squadron search and rescue crew who said they had not had any reported UFO sightings in the area on Saturday, but said they were on a training exercise in the morning so it may have been them.

Since posting the photo, many people have been in touch to say they have also spotted some strange things in North Devon's skies

Read more: http://www.northdevonjournal.co.uk/VIDEO-Reports-UFO-sightings-strange-photo/story-20227894-detail/story.html#ixzz2lw1OZ5oj

Well, what d'you reckon then? It doesn't look much like a SAR chopper, anyway.

Well, what d'you reckon then? It doesn't look much like a SAR chopper, anyway.

Heck I dont know!! The first image is unusual but the vid has no reference points to judge against. So we shall wait and see when the image guys take a look

But comet ison is around right now of course.. more pics on link

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/15/comet-ison-visible-naked-eye_n_4279325.html#slide=3153161

slide_325335_3153157_free.jpg?1385466994808

i live not far from here, ill keep them peeled and report if i see anything

And fresh batteries in your camera!!

But comet ison is around right now of course.. more pics on link

http://www.huffingto...l#slide=3153161

slide_325335_3153157_free.jpg?1385466994808

Should be easy enough to confirm or verify whether it is in fact visible from that location, I'd have thought. Anyway, while it might account for lights in the sky, it wouldn't seem to look very much like that picture with the Wind turbines, would it/

Should be easy enough to confirm or verify whether it is in fact visible from that location, I'd have thought. Anyway, while it might account for lights in the sky, it wouldn't seem to look very much like that picture with the Wind turbines, would it/

Of course not, 2 entirely different scenes, one day, one night, one a video, one just a pic... the article did say more reports had come in...so just different reports I expect..

So is Venus and about ten thousand other visible bodies. Your point?

care to name them?

I have my trusty iphone... it should be enough... hopefully

I think this can work but you need some additional stuff for. First, you need an option for long time exposure like the Magic Shutter app.

2nd, the phone must be fixed somewhere, on a tripod for example. Select a place without or less light polution and start with 30 seconds exposure time for a test. If not satisfactory, try 60/90/120 and so on.

Edited by toast

For me it looks like an unmanned drone, the same type I saw in the media weeks ago, maybe from BOEING but i´m not sure. The dark spot on the front looks like the engine air intake.

You may well have a point. This is the Boeing X-45; do there look to be similarities? You decide.

ucav_a1_zps5e1392ed.jpg

You may well have a point. This is the Boeing X-45; do there look to be similarities? You decide.

No, it´s not this one. The drone that I meant looks similar to the F-117.

I think this can work but you need some additional stuff for. First, you need an option for long time exposure like the Magic Shutter app.

2nd, the phone must be fixed somewhere, on a tripod for example. Select a place without or less light polution and start with 30 seconds exposure time for a test. If not satisfactory, try 60/90/120 and so on.

i dont have any fancy equipment unfortunatley

5555556-large.jpg

Reports of UFO sightings after strange photo at Fullabrook

PEOPLE across North Devon have got in touch with the Journal to say they have spotted strange objects in the skies over the last week.

On Saturday, we published this strange photo captured by Journal photographer Rob Tibbles.

At the time, we contacted Chivenor’s 22 Squadron search and rescue crew who said they had not had any reported UFO sightings in the area on Saturday, but said they were on a training exercise in the morning so it may have been them.

Read more: http://www.northdevo...l#ixzz2lw1OZ5oj

well this ufo pic has now hit the mainstream media... anyone want to guess?

article-2516230-19BE87D300000578-365_634x405.jpg

http://www.dailymail...farm-Devon.html

from the Mails article...

Chivenor Search and Rescue told the North Devon Journal that it had not received any reports of UFO sightings in the area.

It also pointed out that rescue workers had been on a training exercise on Saturday, so the mysterious object may have been one of its aircraft.

I guess thats more likely than a ufo...

Edited by seeder

Looks like the head of one of the Doctor who monsters, the one who likes to fight I forget the name now, You can see the eyes and nose.

Edit* it looks like a Sontarans head,

*Snip*

Edited by Still Waters
Removed copyrighted image