Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

No holiday for many Native Americans

Commander CMG

It would be nice to have a tiny country inside this country; like Kansas or something. They could buy right hand drive cars from Europe and Japan and drive on the other side of the road in this Natamindi, making for hilariously disastrous traffic events for cross country travelers passing through.

It would be nice to have a tiny country inside this country; like Kansas or something. They could buy right hand drive cars from Europe and Japan and drive on the other side of the road in this Natamindi, making for hilariously disastrous traffic events for cross country travelers passing through.

I always wondered what their food woukd have developed as. If it were a large intact culture there woukd be Native American food restaurants.

The native Americans should have thier own state imo, well long ago during the Independence wars

Yeah, maybe we could give them some land in the middle east.

• Like 1

Jesus what a good idea.

Ohhhh noo desert Indians are crazier than desert people's in the Middlest. Lessons from the apache and piutes would take desert gorilla ware fare to a whole new level. A modern day apache would be a nightmare. Can you say jeronimo?

Edited by White Crane Feather

on the term "American." Everyone should know that there is a North and South America so then anyone born in North or South America would be native to the Americas. On the subject matter, I think if a horrible event occurs and the result of it is once a year a great many people gather together to give thanks for what is and be happy, then what is the problem? sounds like a perfect end result to me and not something to be offended by. i have met native americans that were offended by all terms that were not the individual's name of tribe. but isn't the title native american at the least giving credit to who was here first? Some may think they honor their people by holding resentment but resentment is hardly ever productive. would it not be just as honorable then to hold a thanksgiving? the lesson- be thankful for what you got , and haters gonna hate.

Yeah, maybe we could give them some land in the middle east.

Or South-East Asia.

"The native Americans should have thier own state."

Yeah, that was tried in apartheid South Africa. They were called 'home states' I believe.

...I think if a horrible event occurs and the result of it is once a year a great many people gather together to give thanks...

Whut?

"The native Americans should have thier own state."

Yeah, that was tried in apartheid South Africa. They were called 'home states' I believe.

And let me guess, the S African government had two sets of standards, one for the mighty whiteys, and one for the homeboys.