Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Helicopter crashes into Glasgow Pub

and-then

I did that one time in my life and Iost a lot of nerve. It feels like sitting in a garden chair at an altitude of 3000 feet with NOTHING below you. The pilot was a manufacturer of UL`s and an approved pilot trainer as well. Even if I didn´t asked for, he was in the mood to show me the aeronautical potentials + thresholds of the machine. There was no difference to a free fall. At 3000f, he putted my hands to the stearing unit and I have learned that life up there is different to xBox360 flight simulators. Later on a bunch of free falling skydivers passed us 300f away, including a lady with long blond hair but without shoes. That stopped my records finally. I will not miss that experience, but I will do that never again.

I'm assuming it is something that you went and sought to try it out though? Or did you end up in that situation through someone else?

I'm assuming it is something that you went and sought to try it out though? Or did you end up in that situation through someone else?

His father owned a manufacturing company and he was my biggest customer that time, the UL´s were manufactured at the same facility.

So I did that for the money, I´m a classic wh°°e.

His father owned a manufacturing company and he was my biggest customer that time, the UL´s were manufactured at the same facility.

So I did that for the money, I´m a classic wh°°e.

lol...the things we do for money! Not a bad way to keep a client on side though....and at least you've done it and survived, not many will experience that sensation you described. :tu:

• Like 1