Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What's wrong with me?

Madeckerr

My name is decker. At least that's what I sometimes go by. I'm an 18 year old girl. I look EXACTLY the same as I did when I was 15. I can never control my emotions. The problem is this girl I met. Whenever she gets mad or sad I literally feel that emotion. It over takes my mind and body. It's overwhelming. I can't handle it. There's so much, that it know isn't right about me... And Some of it involves this girl.. Please help me.... I have been to a therapist. I've been put on so much medicine and it never works. I'm clumsy and I fall a lot. I get cuts and hurt but they always go away in a day. Even when I had to get stitches. Please help... I want to be normal. Can I just turn it off?

Edited by Madeckerr

yes you can get well as long as you want it and trust people who knows what they are doing. i had a very bad illness myself last year and went to the doctors that are professionals on their job and took all the medicine they prescribed. There was no guarantee that drugs would heal me. But each time, I had the pills I thought to myself "they are serving to my good, i will get healed through them" so I could get off my illness without much side effects from the medicines.

what we know today is that doctors are medicines are the most trusted and short cut way to heal ourselves. it is a wonderful thing that you have professional therapist that you can talk about what you think and feel. You can also get the support and advice of your parents, caretakers and elders always. Instead of sitting by the computer, helping your mother in the kitchen, doing some house or garden work or spending time with the family or friends outside are good activities.

There is nothing wrong with you, you are experiencing an empathic connection with this person. I think it would help you to do some research on psychic and intuitive empathy so you can understand why you are feeling this girls moods and why the connection exists. Medication won't make empathy go away and is not really the appropriate way to handle it so don't lose hope because it couldn't help. There are few of us here who are empaths ( me included ) and we have had to learn to hone, balance and live with it, please if you have any questions there is a few us who can help.

Meditation is the basics and gateway to everything, do you practise it ? if not then i recommend beginning that because the tools to help control empathy and remove the connections you do not want are all meditative related.

• Like 4

And how do you feel about her?

If this is a bit too personal for public discussion, feel free to message me, I'll keep everything confidential.

Edited by Kelevra

And how do you feel about her?

If this is a bit too personal for public discussion, feel free to message me, I'll keep everything confidential.

It's fine.. I honestly don't know how I feel. Half of me wants to hate her.. But half of me wants to love and protect her..

Well, you and she used to be best friends, and more (not sure if that means romantically involved in this or not)

and now, you say she hates you, and you feel like you should hate her at times, but still very clearly still care about her.

What caused you two to get to this point?

Well, you and she used to be best friends, and more (not sure if that means romantically involved in this or not)

and now, you say she hates you, and you feel like you should hate her at times, but still very clearly still care about her.

What caused you two to get to this point?

It was romantically.

A lot of pointless stuff made us split apart. Our emotions was one, our dreams was the other.

I would suggest then, that you are still very emotionally attuned to her, you watch her more closely than you do other people, and you know her better than most other people. The romantic attachment means that for you, there is very much an emotional aspect still there, and when you see she's upset, it upsets you, when shes angry, then you get angry at whatever is making her angry, when shes happy, you fell happy.

It sounds like you care very deeply for this girl. Do you feel like there are things you need to say to her?

I would suggest then, that you are still very emotionally attuned to her, you watch her more closely than you do other people, and you know her better than most other people. The romantic attachment means that for you, there is very much an emotional aspect still there, and when you see she's upset, it upsets you, when shes angry, then you get angry at whatever is making her angry, when shes happy, you fell happy.

It sounds like you care very deeply for this girl. Do you feel like there are things you need to say to her?

Is there anyway to get rid of this attachment?

Yes, if she would talk to me.

The attachment is entirely within you, if you allow yourself to move on then it will fade. Or, find a way to talk with her, and say the things you feel the need to say to her.

either one, and the attachment will fade

Is there anyway to get rid of this attachment?

Yes, if she would talk to me.

Hi decker,

Another technique that I would like to suggest is to write a note to yourself expressing all the things you would like to say to her. A kind of safe venting where her subconscious awareness will appreciate what you speak about. If you can visualize that process as being interactive it would help quite a bit I suspect.

John