Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What did this python eat?

Still Waters

The image appears to show a GIGANTIC PYTHON that has just consumed a suspiciously human-shaped meal.

It is unknown exactly where the photo originated but whatever the python ate it was MASSIVE.

http://www.dailystar...snake-ate-human

• Like 1

If it's real, I don't think it ate a human - a really large 4 legged animal is my guess from the shape of the bloating.

The image appears to show a GIGANTIC PYTHON that has just consumed a suspiciously human-shaped meal.

It is unknown exactly where the photo originated but whatever the python ate it was MASSIVE.

Camilla Rosemary, Duchess of Cornwall, has been eaten.

The shape is not really resembling of a human. Maybe of a human torso, but that would suggest the snake ate a person with no legs.

It is most probably a medium/small deer or another similarly-sized quadruped.

Don't get me started! I can spend hours looking at pictures & videos of all kinds of animals, fish, you name it. It's a real timekiller, and thoroughly enjoyable. I love that bit about pythons living side by side with humans. Uh-huh, inside and outside.

• Like 1

It takes a week for them to digest their food depending on the size of their prey, as we have no date as to when this was taken, and assuming the python has yet to do its number 2, I think I will come back to this in around a week and a half for an update.

Well, it doesn't say how large the python is, although it is clearly large. It would take an enormous snake to eat a full grown human. Children are a different story, because they are smaller in stature. I would image this python has consumed a large mammal of some sort. They can consume meals much larger than they are and will look bloated like that . Despite what the mass media and tv has tried to push on the uninformed public about these snakes, they do not routinely eat people. The media has tried to make it out like these snakes are bloodthirsty giants looking to prey upon the first unsuspecting human they can find. This is simply not true. A large python can kill a human. It has happened, but generally there was some underlying cause as to why/what caused the snake to constrict the person.

Mike

This photo in my opinion is fake. There is no way that snake could eat anything that large. Period.

This photo in my opinion is fake. There is no way that snake could eat anything that large. Period.

A python that large could have eaten something as big as whatever that is. Snakes are designed to eat extremely large meals. Everything about them is designed for this. Their ability to open their mouth extremely wide, rear facing teeth, elasticity of their jaws, seperated lower jaw, elastic skin, etc.... Whether the snake could have eaten something that large is not a question. It most certainly could have. What it ate is the question.

Mike

I personaly have come across a garter snake that had a head about the size of my thumb and a body about the diameter of a nickle devouring a dead squirrel and had all but the hind legs and tail down it's throat when I walked up, it took about fifteen more minutes before it was all swallowed so I have no doubt you're incorrect.