Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If there are parallel universes..............

wuhugm

Or only each of heaven and hell

which filled with countless same people from every universes

so in Islamic Heaven when they said 72 virgins, they are not necessarily different people :clap:

I never understood this fascination with virgins; they are a pain and have to be told everything to do and have no end of emotional fuss to deal with.

• Like 5

You tell me...

I never understood this fascination with heaven; I mean on earth you are prohibited to do many things but then in heaven you can do anything?

Premarital Sex was forbidden but then you got to heaven and you can go humping like rabbits? Giving us 72 virgins and all. I mean who are those people? Homunculus? Dutchwives? Not real people I bet.

Or only each of heaven and hell

The question is totally useless. In case of multiple univers it´s more important to know, if italian food is available out there.

• Like 2

A universe without pizza and beer, I don't want to live... :cry:

• Like 2

I think parallel universes, such as those present in Multiverse hypotheses and the many worlds interpretation of QM would be proof against heaven and hell.

I never understood this fascination with virgins; they are a pain and have to be told everything to do and have no end of emotional fuss to deal with.

I'd take an experienced woman who knows what she likes over the supposed and utterly ridiculous purity of virgins.