Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hand over your friends for drink driving

Still Waters

Just let them drive. If anything bad happens, that's why they have insurance! :tu:

Just let them drive. If anything bad happens, that's why they have insurance! :tu:

That won't be much consolation to the families of those they kill along the way.

• Like 2

Really? So when some parents gets a knock at 4am from the police liason officer informing them their son or daughter was killed a few hours back whilst walking home by a drink driver, they can take solace in the fact he/she was fully insured! :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Point taken, But I still think there are some people that will encourage their mates to drink and drive in order to get the money.

if the drunk driver finds out it was their "friend", that could cause even more problems down thr pub next time they meet...they money only gets paid when the driver is convicted.

I can just imagine the pub crawlers hanging out by the window booths with their cellphones out ready to rat out anyone who gets near their car to the police.

• Like 1

I can only imagine how many friendships will be rattled for 200 reasons.

If your friend does drink and drive, they could kill someone just around the corner...hoping the police track them down in time is more of a response than a solution. We should be concentrating on ways to prevent drinking and driving, period. It reminds me of the recently amended legal blood/alcohol here in Canada. Instead of imposing harsher sentences or astronomical fines, they lowered the legal b/a limit!

How does that help anybody but cops?! :passifier:

let the air out of the tires and the ride will sit

º nott neschesscharillyº