Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Genocide by Israel

jeem

Well, that's what I've done. 9:29 was evidence. 9:5 is probably the ultimate but that one also includes everyone else. These are not like a Psalm or something historical. These are a direct commands. Proselytizing, Apostasy, and Partnering Authority with Allah are major sins in Islam, correct? They threaten the stability of the Ummah, again correct? The political response to correct these sins is by force. That is why most Muslim nations are in turmoil today. It is not tolerant with any other source of authority but Islam. In comparison, these sins do not threaten Christianity.

I have found 9.29 but could not found 9.5.

Many ayah was revealed to encourage the weak Muslim army to defend Medina from strong enemy.So you see in which situation and why the ayah was revealed is important.

A hundred years is not enough. But it was actually more like 300 years. It takes many generations to pacify a region. This is the main reason that I support Israel. Islam's history is based on such pacification and domination. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, all I see is whiney crybabies. I fully support the mechanism as part of ethnic cleansing; I just don't like spoiled brats. But anyway, the reason India is not Muslim is because Islam came up against an equally strong religion, that being Hinduism. Whether it is Hinduism or Christianity, when Islam meets an equal, it retreats. Islam just doesn't do well when it has to share with equals. But it is ironic that the Mughol Empire was a splinter of the Mongol Empire who were originally Buddhists (but that's another story).

But by force it is not matter how strong your belief is.All you need to do kill those who does not believe in your believe,commit a mas genocide.

No doubt that is the case but without the book learning part or in this case the recitation, the heart alone cannot give the full understanding. That's the same as with Jews and Christians. This is why many concepts are repeated throughout. And the main one is the superiority of Muslims.

One of the main teaching of prophet Mohammed (Sm) is respect other peoples belief.

You've got that wrong. You brought up a good point about being in context, so I provided a little context. The part about interfaith marriage was just for the purpose to present context. That part was non sequitur to the argument and was referring to Surah 5. The call to arms is referring to Surah 9. Does that explain it?

Actually I was right.

As I said, in essence, those are the same. The state still benefits. One goes to war and the other goes to charity. One is a forced bribe, the other is by choice.

Zakat is not by choice every wealthy Muslim must pay it.

• Like 1

So if I go to multiple sources and look for these verses they will not appear the same? Or is it that you feel only a believer can understand them?

They will appear same but their explanation may vary.

Ultimately, Yamato, Christian Zionism is as anti-semitic as one can get.

It fully supports Israel believing it will start WWIII and that millions of Jews will die and that this is all sanctified by God too.

I reiterate, Christians need to be very careful how they handle Old Testament prophecies, as many of these words were spoken to the Biblical nation of Israel or to Jews already in exile.

To AT, there wasn't the revelation we have today that we experience with God in the Spirit. A few kings were anointed with the Spirit. A few prophets were anointed with the Spirit. But in the Old Testament, God was prodominately dwelling on the outside and the Jews went to worship in a Temple. God wrote his law on tablets of stone that which was revealed prophetically on the outside in the Old Covenant now dwells inside of us through Christ Jesus. This is the new foundation of the New Covenant that now the Spirit of God has come to live in us and write his law on a heart of flesh.

What would be the purpose, AT, of resurrecting animal sacrifices? What would be the purpose of erecting a third Temple, when God does not dwell in temples made by human hands but in us? What would be the purpose of resurrecting the levitical priesthood in this temple in order to mediate between God and man? Christ is our perfect priest and mediator. Will these not be sacrilages against Christ, AT?

Of course they will be sacrileges. There is no longer any need for sacrifice - he was THE lamb. But they do not recognize him yet do they? And this temple that they build will be desolated by the AC soon after it is built also. You argue that Jews do not behave as Christians should. Of course they don't. But the remnant will see him for who he really is. They will mourn over him as though for an only son that is lost. Or so say the scriptures. Paliboy continues to pound the drum that I hate Jews and I'm antisemitic because I believe what the bible teaches about the last days. My "interpretation" of those writings is in line with mainstream Christian commentary and arguing otherwise is just done out of spite I guess. You do not believe that the current inhabitants are the "real Jews" who are to inhabit the promises of the OT for the kingdom of God. How you can look at the unfolding of the times we live in and refuse to believe is beyond me except that you seem to be ardently attuned to replacement theory. God is not finished with the Jew. He says so very clearly in his word. I suspect that you would hang onto your pride in this matter no matter what comes to pass in the region... you know what they say about pride.

So if I go to multiple sources and look for these verses they will not appear the same? Or is it that you feel only a believer can understand them?

At least try before you dig and start throwing dirt again ... if anything you will be better equipped to know JC's teachings ... I promise you ... you won't become a Muslim if have no desire to be one ... no one will force you ...

You need to be more than a believer ... you need the faith that can move mountains man ... it's not just a pretty poster on the wall with nice sayings or 'quotes' or just getting a member card and off you go ... if you wants to know the meanings as one that is just not of the 'many' you dedicate your life to it.

There are far more many a learned and pious man and woman that have dedicated their LIVES ... and still not be as able to even dare claim to 'know' the scriptures ... any form of scriptures ... Holiness is not bragging rights ... its not 'holier than thou' and least of all ... for throwing accusations of ill intent or damning one another.

Stones in glass houses man ... Let ye that have not sinned cast the first stone ... make JC proud ...

~edit - dyslexic attack

~

Edited by third_eye

I started the thread for discussion of genocide now it turns into a theological debate

Sorry ... but things have a way of turning out like that when the usual suspects are involved ... I apologize for my part in in ...

~i bow ~

~

• Like 1

Of course they will be sacrileges. There is no longer any need for sacrifice - he was THE lamb. But they do not recognize him yet do they? And this temple that they build will be desolated by the AC soon after it is built also. You argue that Jews do not behave as Christians should. Of course they don't. But the remnant will see him for who he really is. They will mourn over him as though for an only son that is lost. Or so say the scriptures. Paliboy continues to pound the drum that I hate Jews and I'm antisemitic because I believe what the bible teaches about the last days. My "interpretation" of those writings is in line with mainstream Christian commentary and arguing otherwise is just done out of spite I guess. You do not believe that the current inhabitants are the "real Jews" who are to inhabit the promises of the OT for the kingdom of God. How you can look at the unfolding of the times we live in and refuse to believe is beyond me except that you seem to be ardently attuned to replacement theory. God is not finished with the Jew. He says so very clearly in his word. I suspect that you would hang onto your pride in this matter no matter what comes to pass in the region... you know what they say about pride.

The Gospel was first preached to the Jews and yes, God is not finished with the Jews.

But Christian Zionism is hardly mainstream commentary, though there are millions of Americans that adhere to it. It is propulgated by televangelists and Christian right wing lobbies.

So, your Jesus is down with colonialism, racism, murder, apartheid, and ethnic cleansing? And this is the Israel Jesus is going to return to?

And by what authority do you claim to speak for Islamic 'Doctrine' ?

I don’t speak for Islamic Doctrine. I let Mohammed, history, and Islamic track record do that.

Which is exactly my point ... HOw learned are you on the religion ?

You actually have a point? How learned do I have to be?

Did Mohammed come to you in your dreams of did he called you on the phone ?

He tried to but left a lengthy message. He labeled it “The Quran”.

Sorry .. again ... just because you chose to believe in them doesn't make them 'accurate' or 'facts' ... just biased and opinionated.

I choose to believe in them because they are the facts. No one has ever proved them wrong. No one has ever explained them to be wrong. That is not bias. That is an excuse on your part.

Why don't you get the facts from those who actually knows what they are talking about ?

That is another excuse. That is all I get from Islamic apologists – Taqiya, excuses, and attacks. Bias has nothing to do with it but show me where I am wrong without using one of these techniques then I will believe you. I warn you, I am a tough audience. My so called bias and opinion are based on the lack of an honest answer. The more you dodge, the more biased I get.

• Life of the Prophet Muhammad - religion facts link

Another distraction. What does this have to do with the issue?

By AL ARABIYA

A 1,500-year-old Bible in which Jesus is believed to have foretold the coming of the Prophet Mohammed to Earth has attracted attention from the Vatican this week.

This is an interesting news item that will need to be investigated, but again, another dishonest attempt to distract. This is non sequitur.

At least they don't brand the 'unbelievers' heretics and burn them on stakes ... and then start a Crusade bent on genocide ... curious ... do you know where are the Arians ... Cathars ... and or Albegensians today ?

No, they just lop off their heads or stone them to death. Right…let’s demonize the Crusades but ignore the Conquest of Iberia. We’ll just ignore the minor differences between the Sunni and Shiite. Again, another distraction.

Just because you confuse yourself don;t make the mistake of including others who may be more informed of the facts among your muddled collection of 'facts'

I am not confused and you know it. If I wasn’t close to the truth, you’d ignore me or say how enlighten I am. As I said, that doesn’t work. That just makes me more biased that I am right on the money.

:lol: You wouldn't know what a 'point' is even if it poked you in the eye and made you three times blind ... In fact ... you are already so blind I doubt any kind of point would make any difference ....

Who’s blind? You exhibit all the tell tale signs of someone quaffing the koolaid. You have lost the capability for critical thinking. All you have left is to attack me or anyone like me.

I am not a Muslim ... but I now enough to know that a Muslim is not what you in your arrogance claims to know what a Muslim is, or what you in your racist views claims that Islam represents either for that matter ....

Just because I see the facts of what Islam is, doesn’t make me racist. You lack the ability to prove me wrong so you attack me and try to mock me. That has utterly failed.

I can see how one can interpret the NT as being anti Semitic if you view it through a Catholic view.

Wow in one sentence flat I already know not to listen to a word you say about religion because you're now doing the same thing with me you're doing with jeem. I was raised Catholic and I never heard a solitary "anti-Semitic" sermon or lesson or remark in the whole of my experience, so don't tell me what my "view" is.

• Like 2

Of course they will be sacrileges. There is no longer any need for sacrifice - he was THE lamb. But they do not recognize him yet do they? And this temple that they build will be desolated by the AC soon after it is built also.

I overlooked this, but why would God raise the State of Israel and permit them to commit sacrilege against Christ?

And furthermore, God is to no longer be served by the levitical priesthood and God will not dwell in a temple again because he dwells in believers. So in essence, the temple is not going to be inhabited by God then who is going to inhabit the temple?

Edited by GoSC
  • Like 1

I don't speak for Islamic Doctrine. I let Mohammed, history, and Islamic track record do that.

You misinterpret them.

I think you are well learned in Islam.Despite my little knowledge about Islam I strongly believe I understand the teachings of Islam better than you.

He tried to but left a lengthy message. He labeled it "The Quran".

Our prophet was illiterate so how could he write Qur'an?Qur'an is direct message from Allah

I choose to believe in them because they are the facts. No one has ever proved them wrong. No one has ever explained them to be wrong. That is not bias. That is an excuse on your part.

I aid this is an excuse for your part

That is another excuse. That is all I get from Islamic apologists – Taqiya, excuses, and attacks. Bias has nothing to do with it but show me where I am wrong without using one of these techniques then I will believe you. I warn you, I am a tough audience. My so called bias and opinion are based on the lack of an honest answer. The more you dodge, the more biased I get.

Let me guess you are scared to search the truth because it will prove you wrong.

This is an interesting news item that will need to be investigated, but again, another dishonest attempt to distract. This is non sequitur.

According to our belief Musa(ah)(I don't know what Jews call him) foretold the coming of Isa(ah)(Christ) and Isa(ah) foretold the coming of the last prophet

No, they just lop off their heads or stone them to death. Right…let's demonize the Crusades but ignore the Conquest of Iberia. We'll just ignore the minor differences between the Sunni and Shiite. Again, another distraction.

Stone them to death this punishment is for adultery not for non-believer. Non-believer are free to practice their religion if they agree to be peaceful

I am not confused and you know it. If I wasn't close to the truth, you'd ignore me or say how enlighten I am. As I said, that doesn't work. That just makes me more biased that I am right on the money.

He respond because your post may make other people confused.

Who's blind? You exhibit all the tell tale signs of someone quaffing the koolaid. You have lost the capability for critical thinking. All you have left is to attack me or anyone like me.

It is a direct offense to third-eye

Just because I see the facts of what Islam is, doesn't make me racist. You lack the ability to prove me wrong so you attack me and try to mock me. That has utterly failed.

You see the facts with an intention to prove Islam as a source of violence.That makes you a racist

• Like 2

Sorry ... but things have a way of turning out like that when the usual suspects are involved ... I apologize for my part in in ...

~i bow ~

~

You really don't need to apologize we all are responsible

• Like 1

So.... You move back to a house that has been in your family for years, in fact your family built it let's say. Now pretty much Everyone in the street has threatened you and your family that they will destroy you.. You then start getting rocks and bottles thrown into your back yard from your neighbours..some hitting your children. Fortunately you have allies in other streets that also believe in your right to live there. After a while you get word that one of the biggest house on the street is learning and developing the means to no linger just throw bottles and stones, but actually make a gun, they have also stated they will kill you and your family..

What do you do? Leaving is not an option. How long would it be before you did a preemptive strike before your would be destroyers built their weapon to destroy you? Sure Israel are not doing theirselves any favours in their heavy handed approach, but losing isn't an option for them as I'm sure it wouldn't be for you if all your neighbours wanted to kill you family...

In my recent post I accused Israel for committing slow motion genocide.Some said that it was nothing but a lie.Is it really a lie?

Lets have a look.

http://www.countercurrents.org/boyle300813.htm

http://www.internationalnews.fr/article-19549501.html

So.... You move back to a house that has been in your family for years, in fact your family built it let's say. Now pretty much Everyone in the street has threatened you and your family that they will destroy you.. You then start getting rocks and bottles thrown into your back yard from your neighbours..some hitting your children. Fortunately you have allies in other streets that also believe in your right to live there. After a while you get word that one of the biggest house on the street is learning and developing the means to no linger just throw bottles and stones, but actually make a gun, they have also stated they will kill you and your family..

What do you do? Leaving is not an option. How long would it be before you did a preemptive strike before your would be destroyers built their weapon to destroy you? Sure Israel are not doing theirselves any favours in their heavy handed approach, but losing isn't an option for them as I'm sure it wouldn't be for you if all your neighbours wanted to kill you family...

In my recent post I accused Israel for committing slow motion genocide.Some said that it was nothing but a lie.Is it really a lie?

Lets have a look.

http://www.countercurrents.org/boyle300813.htm

http://www.internationalnews.fr/article-19549501.html

So my ancestor built a house thousands of year ago and move to a new place to get settled there.Meanwhile some other people claim that house and after thousands of year

I came back kick that people who live in the house of my ancestor and continuously bullying them threatening their and other neighbors(because they support the victim) very existence with support of superpower ally should they love me?

This is the real case.

Edited by jeem

The Gospel was first preached to the Jews and yes, God is not finished with the Jews.

But Christian Zionism is hardly mainstream commentary, though there are millions of Americans that adhere to it. It is propulgated by televangelists and Christian right wing lobbies.

So, your Jesus is down with colonialism, racism, murder, apartheid, and ethnic cleansing? And this is the Israel Jesus is going to return to?

He ate with tax collectors and kept company with a prostitute. He said it is the sick who need the physician. He does not countenance the sin of anyone and will not do so -ESPECIALLY for his chosen people. You may have noticed - they haven't had an easy time of it down the ages? Indeed, he WILL come back to them - and just before their enemies can finally destroy them. At that time he will visit a great punishment on those who have attempted to divide his land and destroy those that HE sanctified by himself. That's the part you keep missing GoSC. This isn't about your morals and sense of justice being offended. It isn't about Jews mistreating displaced peoples - the world has always been full of sorrows. It IS about the Creator teaching a lesson to all mankind through a single family of people that HE chose and set his hand upon.

I started the thread for discussion of genocide now it turns into a theological debate

For my part I have utterly rejected that any genocide has occurred. You have absolutely no proof of such a thing. The Hutus and Tutsis, the Jews, the Armenians - THOSE were genocides. The definition of genocide that you use is so broad it practically gets down to insulting your neighbor enough to make him move away. It's ridiculous jeem.

What is happening in Palestine is 2 groups of people fighting each other for land they both feel is theirs by divine right. It will not really end until Christ returns to settle it. There will be ONE exception. When you see a peace made that actually is observed then mark it's beginning on your calendar.

It will not really end until Christ returns to settle it. There will be ONE exception. When you see a peace made that actually is observed then mark it's beginning on your calendar.

As the beginning of the 7 years of peace and the reign of the antichrist?

• Like 1

As the beginning of the 7 years of peace and the reign of the antichrist?

Yes. I'm not talking about the arm twisting that is currently going on there. That is all about Abbas gaining freedom for the 100 or so murderers in Israeli prisons. This peace has no chance. But a day will come when (possibly after the next major war) the sides will finally be ready to put away the guns for awhile. When the "real" peace is brokered by Mr Wonderful, it will actually seem to work for awhile.
  • Like 1

I don't speak for Islamic Doctrine. I let Mohammed, history, and Islamic track record do that.

Your accumulation of the desired 'facts' towards your 'desired' effect .... and only those that are as such ... that is not 'fact' finding ...

Just this question alone shows your ignorance ... and begs the reasons for your purpose for such a state of mind ...

He tried to but left a lengthy message. He labeled it "The Quran".

He labeled nothing ... labels did not as yet exist in those days ... and scriptures are not and never 'labeled' ... nothing to sell nor is the the purpose of scriptures as such ...

Time and time again on those that where there is a possibility of right and wrong the point has been raised and put up to show you as not only wrong but inaccurate ... you know full well that there is never ONE right or ONE wrong regarding some of the things that you propose .. this is where your deviousness and ignorance fully reigns ... the rest of us do not succumb to such propaganda ... No one has ever explained to you because you neither accept anyone others' views and facts nor is it possible to move you in your bias stance ... not an excuse but fact.

Look in the mirror ... and don't close your eyes ...

Another distraction. What does this have to do with the issue?

You are stuck in time ... and it is a bad time that you choose to be stuck in ...

No, they just lop off their heads or stone them to death. Right…let's demonize the Crusades but ignore the Conquest of Iberia. We'll just ignore the minor differences between the Sunni and Shiite. Again, another distraction.

Ignore ? Coming from you that is priceless ...

I am not confused and you know it. If I wasn't close to the truth, you'd ignore me or say how enlighten I am. As I said, that doesn't work. That just makes me more biased that I am right on the money.

Go ahead ... put your money where your mouth is ... not just on the forums ... go ahead and save the world with your version of salvation ... let's see how 'right on the money' you are ...

Who's blind? You exhibit all the tell tale signs of someone quaffing the koolaid. You have lost the capability for critical thinking. All you have left is to attack me or anyone like me.

Attack ? priceless coming from you ... remember the ancient China saying ? You are still reading it wrong ...

Just because I see the facts of what Islam is, doesn't make me racist. You lack the ability to prove me wrong so you attack me and try to mock me. That has utterly failed.

Coming from you ... for you ... of you ...

Mock you ? You are doing a grand old job yourself .... I hardly have to add to anything other than that which you yourself have done thus far ...

You are not unfamiliar with me man ... when do I mock, ever ?

~

Having a "good heart" is what gets you killed in the region and it has nothing to do with Christianity. You, as usual, have the need (odd that) to spit on Christians and give Muslims a pass. Do you not see the oddity of that stance considering the events unfolding these days? Or is your bias against the Christian God so strong that you cannot reason any longer?

How does having a good heart get you killed? Do you not understand that it is impossible for the area to have peace, the U.S. has always held Israels' hand. The U.S. is primarily christian. Every president has used defending Israel and it's atrocities as a political crutch. Just think, Obama has tried bringing "peace" between Isreal and Iran, and a quarter of the U.S. population now thinks he is the anti-christ.

You just want to see all of Israel's enemies (which is a good portion of the world) wiped off the planet (Because of your beliefs in the christian god). Your a double standard hypocrite.

How about nobody wipes anyone out?

• Like 1

Ultimately that is where it must go. But that was not my intentions. I was countering how the op title is racist and incorrect. Israel is not committing genocide. But every time I present an argument, the usual suspects chime in and attack because they have no counter and that they have already lost the argument. It’s racist because if you are going to be critical of Israel, you have to be equally critical of Islam. But the Islamic love fest around here is just too thick to hold a reasonable and rational debate.

• Like 1

They are wiping Palestine off the map. Anyone who can read a map can see that. That is Genocide.

Israel thinks it has the exclusive right to colonize on Palestinian territory. The settlements, the roads, the checkpoints, the barriers, the force control of mobility, of trade, of border salience, the summation of Israeli policy meets the encyclopedia/dictionary definition of Genocide. They've done everything to ensure the 2nd state of Palestine will never occur.

• Like 3

How does having a good heart get you killed? Do you not understand that it is impossible for the area to have peace, the U.S. has always held Israels' hand. The U.S. is primarily christian. Every president has used defending Israel and it's atrocities as a political crutch. Just think, Obama has tried bringing "peace" between Isreal and Iran, and a quarter of the U.S. population now thinks he is the anti-christ.

You just want to see all of Israel's enemies (which is a good portion of the world) wiped off the planet (Because of your beliefs in the christian god). Your a double standard hypocrite.

How about nobody wipes anyone out?

Stop putting words in my mouth. I have asked for NO ONE to be killed. I speak of what is written. The fact that you dismiss God out of hand does not make you right - it just makes you intransigent as well. In case you hadn't noticed, the world is never going to get any better because the same people who have been trying to "make it a better world" are the ones creating the problems. The issue is that many different attitudes exist about how to define "better world". I think the thing that upsets most about eschatology is that they DO realize the end is coming and it scares them badly. They do not want to change - even if it means continued suffering for every other soul on the planet. Mankind is more than capable of wiping itself from the face of the planet - and WILL do so unless Christ returns to stop it. I know this because HE SAID SO.

ETA: If you got your wish (and you may, soon) and Israel was cut off from US support then what kind of resolution to their conflict would you expect? Do you think the Palestinians would make peace? Or do you think they would attempt to attack and annihilate Israel? Can you imagine how THAT little adventure would turn out?

Edited by and then

They are wiping Palestine off the map. Anyone who can read a map can see that.

That may be so. How many times do I need to tell you this before it sinks in? Not all cultures are meant to survive and evolve. Tell me how many Goths, Vandals, Celts, Canaanites, <insert your own> still exist? The Kurds are a people without a nation. This is nature at work. The weak [cultures] die off to keep the entire gene pool healthy. But the people live on.

That is Genocide.

No! It is not. The people are not dying off, just the culture. There is a difference.

Israel thinks it has the exclusive right to colonize on Palestinian territory.

As it should. There are two peoples competing for the living space with just the room for one. Soon after Israeli statehood, it was always in question as to the viability of Israel’s survival. Now, that is changed. It’s clear that Israel has the upper hand and it is this course that needs to succeed to bring this conflict to closure.

The settlements, the roads, the checkpoints, the barriers, the force control of mobility, of trade, of border salience, the summation of Israeli policy meets the encyclopedia/dictionary definition of Genocide.

And you would be wrong. The definition is “The systematic and widespread extermination or attempted extermination of an entire national, racial, religious, or ethnic group.” That includes the systematic and widespread extermination of the people in that group. That is not happening.

And to continue thinking so is being dishonest.

What is happening is more accurately described as Ethnic Cleansing which is how unwanted populations are moved. You don’t have to kill off the entire body to disperse the people. This had occurred time and time again in history all over this planet. To take exception to that is to take exception to your own origins. We are all survivors of this event. As I’ve said before, it is this that keeps the gene pool healthy.

They've done everything to ensure the 2nd state of Palestine will never occur.

The most merciful and compassionate thing to happen would be for the Palestinian state to never occur. It would be better for the Palestinian people to be absorbed into the neighboring nations.

• Like 1