Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Genocide by Israel

jeem

Well I see the discussion has derailed from the genocide of Palestine to another laborious meandering rant against Islam. Mission accomplished, RH.

Based on other discussions that show the same pattern as this one, RavenHawk doesn't accept answers to questions about Muslims from Muslims.

• Like 5

I think an OP that is so one-sided against Israel deserves to be derailed. An OP about how horrible all atrocities are would be fair, but not one the specifies just one side of it.

And you are full of crap! There is no way to get through your delusion.

Holy moses, this is the level of debate it's descended to? And this gets a Like??

• Like 1

Well I see the discussion has derailed from the genocide of Palestine to another laborious meandering rant against Islam. Mission accomplished, RH.

Based on other discussions that show the same pattern as this one, RavenHawk doesn't accept answers to questions about Muslims from Muslims.

everything must devolve into a rant about Islam, because, didn't you know, they want to destroy civilization.

• Like 2

Holy moses, this is the level of debate it's descended to? And this gets a Like??

it is upsetting to me to see an exchange of insults more than to get insulted personally. I really dont want to insult or hurt any person. But if there is gonna be someone insulted fine if it is me rather than somebody who didnt give much thought to it.I am also grateful for the challange she provided me with to test myself in awkward situations, I hope she can see her value in my eyes in this regard. I just want to indicate nothing is really that important to put anyone into a constant anger. We shouldnt do this to ourselves and we shouldnt raise societies full of anger, especially in a topic where genocides are discussed. I said many times in history nobody is innocent. So it isnt about who did what and how it should be avanged. It is about what can be done in individual level so they dont repeat. What changes in individual level, changes society wise. We should educate ourselves before putting the blame on somebody else and saying 'they' did this so 'we' can do this. We are only humans with very similas motivations. We need to understand those motivations and their purpose so that we use some and dont use others.Only then the status quo changes. Keeping your sword bright always has a cost. And I know idea of lack of struggle or lack of enemy is very unlikely to be grasped by many in this world. Many even find it unsatisfactory-displeasing.They always need an enemy to have this excitement and emotional rush.They are sensing the shadowing of a great spirit-force who can find peace even in greatest of turmoils. They envy and want to be like it.But they are suffering it eventually because they approach it the wrong way. Edited by thyra
  • Like 3

There is NO ONE on this site who is more civilly spoken on the whole than RavenHawk - but there comes a time when sheer frustration can cause anyone to lose it on another member. I understand the frustration in this case. Thyra has a worldview that most would have to find "unrealistic" yet absolutely wonderful if the world were a fantasy land of all human's loving and supporting each other. IT's not, of course and it is impossible to explain to her - so one has to exhaust themselves then just move on and wish her luck!

No RH doesn't and it is quite refreshing when someone eruditely calls a spade a spade. Those who lap it up are free to - for now anyway - but the rest of us aren't having any thank you...

And the entire point of the OP was to slander Israel with an easily provable inaccuracy so the conversation had nowhere to go from very early on. There are no graves, Yam... how can one have a genocide without the bodies? Their population has increased fgs! All it is, is a hijacking of a term for a political viewpoint - thus the term itself has no real meaning any longer.

Edited by and then

There is NO ONE on this site who is more civilly spoken on the whole than RavenHawk - but there comes a time when sheer frustration can cause anyone to lose it on another member. I understand the frustration in this case. Thyra has a worldview that most would have to find "unrealistic" yet absolutely wonderful if the world were a fantasy land of all human's loving and supporting each other. IT's not, of course and it is impossible to explain to her - so one has to exhaust themselves then just move on and wish her luck!

lol :-D sorry but you want me to have enemies, make you my enemies or what to define me as realistic? Thanks for wishing me luck but I know many things dont require luck but just a conscious individual choice. :-) thanks and have a nice day. I wont speak more about my own because I am not the topic and I explained myself enough in earlier posts why I think genocides happen and likely to happen again.
  • Like 1

I think an OP that is so one-sided against Israel deserves to be derailed. An OP about how horrible all atrocities are would be fair, but not one the specifies just one side of it.

Then why don't you start such an OP? If you don't like this topic, make a better one or participate in someone else's.

To your points, this thread has been about as un-one-sided as a discussion about genocide could get. Genocide anywhere else on earth doesn't even need to be discussed, as if there are two different possible opinions on it.

But it's okay when Israel does it. So, Islam is bad.

• Like 1

No RH doesn't and it is quite refreshing when someone eruditely calls a spade a spade. Those who lap it up are free to - for now anyway - but the rest of us aren't having any thank you...

And the entire point of the OP was to slander Israel with an easily provable inaccuracy so the conversation had nowhere to go from very early on. There are no graves, Yam... how can one have a genocide without the bodies? Their population has increased fgs! All it is, is a hijacking of a term for a political viewpoint - thus the term itself has no real meaning any longer.

Look up the word Genocide in the encyclopedia and dictionary. That's how. You have to get your definitions right in order to understand things.

• Like 2

Israel gets accused of all sorts of things, so too do the Muslims in Thailand and the Philippines accuse the Thais and Filipinos of all sorts of things. After awhile one gets a tendency to see who is believable and who is making things up.

[Rest of tirade deleted.]

My Gawd, what an idiot! All you have is insult and innuendo. You have no substance to your argument. You provide nothing of value. You are totally unaware and have no comprehension. If you wish to engage me further, you're going to need to show proof that my statements are incorrect otherwise you are just the joke you appear to be. If you don't like the way I write, too bad. As another poster use to say, we are done here!

If I may allow myself to be so bold as to reference Mr William James -

Reality versus symbols of reality

The lectures discussed the distinction between symbolism and reality. Symbols, such as the word "steak" on a menu, do not embody the actuality of the objects they represent. The word "steak" on a menu merely points to some slab of meat in the back of the restaurant. In a similar way, James posits that all of science is fundamentally detached from reality since the tools of science are merely pointers to some actual objective realm. He criticized his audience for the scientific tendency to ignore the unseen aspects of life and the universe. As an example, he discussed the way the notion of a lemon causes salivation in the mouth of an individual; while there is no lemon, there is clearly a process occurring worthy of academic inquiry.

Obviously this 'steak' of yours here is well done but still dripping of rare blood ~ none needs to prove you wrong or incorrect because you have done so quite adequately and you too have done quite so succinctly to the contrary of your claims.

ON the contrary it is you that is burdened with the evidence to 'prove' that the opinions at large is 'inaccurate'

Not to mention your contradiction of the Apostles and and Scriptures ~

5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

6:1 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

6:3 And this will we do, if God permit.

6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Hebrews

(King James Bible, Hebrews)

Insults and innuendos ? AHhhh the irony of ironies ... Quote " My Gawd, what an idiot! " Unquote

~edit - the usual medium rare

Edited by third_eye

No, it does not encourage rape. Do I understand that you think that any intercourse is rape? If it is consensual, meaning that both the man and woman give their consent, it is not rape. In this very specific case then, they have for all practical purposes just become married and that brings obligations that need to be met. But this passage does describe what happens in the case of rape as well. This passage describes four permutations and three of them are rape. The fourth is a loophole around the legalities of betrothal.

So you mean I misunderstad the verse .ok I will read ,reread,reread then I will reply

Yes, I did establish a core belief and you have even agreed. Dar al-Islam is also known as the house or abode of peace and contains the Ummah. Dar al-Harb, as you have said is the house of war and contains everyone else. This implies a sense of superiority (Islam over Harb). If not, then there should a house of peace for Christian and one for Jew, etc. Why can't the Christian practice their religion without any trouble?

No It implies same rule for both as long as dar-al-harab maintain peace .And I did not agree so I replied.

And? The US is part of Harb and it had to defend itself and its allies from the house of Islam. The inferior (and I mean that from the Muslim viewpoint) has sinned greatly against the Ummah. There's no sense of sinning against the house of Harb. There are no rules in war.

Do you know that dar-al-islam and dar-al-harab is not mentioned in Quran and

Hadith?US is not defending itself it kills innocent people for its mistake

No, I do not demonize it. It is merely a tool. I'm just clarifying the meaning and usage.

You do not accept meaning from scholars who really understand them.

Never said it was. But it was deceitful. It played on the non Muslim understanding in order to hide the message.

Agree but it is not deciteful many more scholars before his birth said the same thing

Yes, a Muslim is "free" to choose in the same manner that someone is free to play Russian Roulette with a full cylinder. Even just one Muslim leaving Islam is bringing subversion to the Ummah. After making misleading statements to the West, the next day he clarified himself and said in Arabic that the Apostate should be punished.

He said if it creat threat.He did not said it will create threat

The Father is not of the flesh. Only the Son is. The Son is GOD (The Father) incarnate. In order for the concept of redemption and salvation to work, GOD had to become flesh to experience death. Jesus is that expression of GOD that was sacrificed.

God who created death can not understand death very funny

We are not talking about Christianity but I would agree with you or at least it was the Catholic Church that expressed the violence. And I think it was in part how the Church reacted to counter the presence of Islam. Some of it was beneficial just as I see that the early conquests of Mohammed were a good cause too. But don't think that in the period between ~700ce and ~1850ce that the Crusades indicated a one way transgression as Muslims being the victim. It went back and forth with the Conquest of Hispania and the Balkans. And the same thing occurred between Islam and Hindu in the East. Wherever a strong religion met Islam stopped the spread of Islam. But Islam sees this just as a challenge (a struggle). It sees no reason to stop trying.

You stated history and reapting that Islamic history clearly shows that non-muslim should be killed so I showed you history that cristianity told its follower to kill infidel(this is how christian describe during crusade)

The Quran clearly states when Earthly punishment is called for. That is the basis of Sharia law.

Yes I agree but Quran does not state any punisment for apostasy,prosetlyzing.

It's easy to call someone just, kind, peaceful, and faithful when a sword is at your neck.

For your information before preaching Islam people called him kind,faithful(al-amin it was his title),just and peaceful.He organized hilful-fuzul(before preaching Islam) for

maintaing peace,helping poor

Oh brother you were absolutely right "These are modern days crusader instead fighiting in the desert they find typing with a keyboard more fashionable and easy"

And RavenHawk doesn't accept answers to questions about Muslims from Islamic scholars now do you think he will accept it from a common Muslim?

Edited by jeem
  • Like 3

Israel gets accused of all sorts of things, so too do the Muslims in Thailand and the Philippines accuse the Thais and Filipinos of all sorts of things. After awhile one gets a tendency to see who is believable and who is making things up.

Who is 'Making things up' Frank ?

War Crimes Tribunal Finds Israel Guilty Of Genocide Against The Palestinian People

Video By RT

Judgment will be submitted to the chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court, UN and the UN Security Council for further action.

• information clearing house link

War Crimes Tribunal: “Beyond Reasonable Doubt”, Israel Found Guilty of Genocide

The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission (KLWCC) versus the State of Israel

• global research link

In other passages, Amlot’s attempts to provide context strain credulity, such as when he employs the following absurd political analogy:

A large Berlin-like wall
runs north to south along a route declared unlawful by the International Court of Justice for the fact that it cuts deep into Palestinian territory, dividing families and their communities from their lands.

The International Criminal Court (commonly referred to as the ICC or ICCt)[2] is a permanent tribunal to prosecute individuals for genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression (although jurisdiction for the crime of aggression[3] will not be awakened until 2017 at the earliest).[4][5]

The ICC was created by the Rome Statute which came into force on 1 July 2002.[6][7] The Court has established itself in The Hague, Netherlands, but its proceedings may take place anywhere.[8] It is intended to complement existing national judicial systems, and may only exercise its jurisdiction when national courts are unwilling or unable to investigate or prosecute such crimes.

Currently, 122 states[9] are states parties to the Statute of the Court, including all of South America, nearly all of Europe, most of Oceania and roughly half the countries in Africa.[10] A further 31 countries,[9] including Russia, have signed but not ratified the Rome Statute.[10] The law of treaties obliges these states to refrain from “acts which would defeat the object and purpose” of the treaty until they declare they do not intend to become a party to the treaty.[11] Three of these states—Israel, Sudan and the United States—have informed the UN Secretary General that they no longer intend to become states parties and, as such, have no legal obligations arising from their former representatives' signature of the Statute.[10][12] 41 United Nations member states[9] have neither signed nor ratified or acceded to the Rome Statute; some of them, including China and India, are critical of the Court.[13][14] On 21 January 2009, the Palestinian National Authority formally accepted the jurisdiction of the Court.[15] On 3 April 2012, the ICC Prosecutor declared himself unable to determine that Palestine is a "state" for the purposes of the Rome Statute and referred such decision to the United Nations.[16] On 29 November 2012, the United Nations General Assembly voted in favor of recognizing Palestine as a non-member observer state.[17]

Such strange bedfellows when it comes to the push and shove don't you think ? Frank ?

Believable Frank ? Unbelievable more like ... from the likes of you ...

~

• Like 2

This topic is supposedly about Israeli genocide. You don't even touch the topic in your reply. Labelling others as delusional is not going to attract anyone to your POV. Which I'm still having difficulty in deciphering.

So when people demonize Islam it is in topic and when people defend it(defend demonizing) it is out of topic.Man you are in a remarkable neutral position

Edited by jeem

I just looked through the criticism from overnight and I can’t say that it is not without warrant. I am guilty as charged, but it takes two. I have tried to move this split off and I am currently working to do that again. So I won’t make any more replies to that class of replies. But on the other hand, the course of this op was short lived. This thread was nothing but Israel bashing and needed to be derailed or die anyway. So attacking Israel is perfectly fine but when you lay responsibility at the feet of where it belongs then that is not acceptable and the usual unaware suspects come out of the woodwork. And that display of dishonesty is a pet peeve of mine and that’s what gets me hooked. The OP of this thread can be satisfied with simple proof. Show me the mass graves, the ovens, or even the bodies floating down the Jordan, then and only then is this genocide. Otherwise no one has a leg to stand on. And one doesn’t need to be pro Israel to see that. That is the alpha and omega of this argument.

Jeem: I would like to continue with our exchange but I leave it up to you to create an appropriate thread in the appropriate forum.

Thyra: You do not take responsibility of your actions or attitude and that makes enemies whether you like it or not. You can ignore this or not, it makes no difference.

Yamoto: You simply do not know how to tell an honest answer from bunk. But most of the answers you give are bunk anyway so why expect you to tell the difference?

Third_eye: It is obvious that you have a knowledge of knowledge but you don’t know how to use it. Are you going to believe large font headlines from the UN or your own eyes, i.e. where are the mass graves?

~snip

Third_eye: It is obvious that you have a knowledge of knowledge but you don't know how to use it. Are you going to believe large font headlines from the UN or your own eyes, i.e. where are the mass graves?

No charges were brought up anywhere in regards to you RH ~ just your 'logic'

As is the logic many demonstrated here ~ this is not a case of 'semantics' or what defines the definition of 'genocide' ~

~ it is the Laws in regards to the Nations of Earth that is in question ~ and the Nazis hold no patents to what constitutes as ' genocide' ... just as the Jews that suffered the 'holocaust' holds no intellectual property rights to the distinctions of what qualifies as one ~

How I use my 'knowledge' is my prerogative ... as it is how that you chooses to dispense with yours ~

No charges were brought up anywhere in regards to you RH ~ just your 'logic'

Ah, the same logic behind Ahmadinejad’s quote about wiping out Israel, eh? According to his supporters that’s not what he said. He said that the “regime” in Tel Aviv needs to be wiped from the pages of history. Well, the regime *IS* Israel. You’re going to tell me that if the regime in Tehran was removed that it would change anything? The same is with my logic. You attack my logic, you attack me.

As is the logic many demonstrated here ~ this is not a case of 'semantics' or what defines the definition of 'genocide' ~

So the Holocaust was not the Holocaust? Yes, this is about the definition of genocide. Genocide has a very narrow definition. It is not a “class” of actions or states. You just wanted to bash Israel.

~ it is the Laws in regards to the Nations of Earth that is in question ~ and the Nazis hold no patents to what constitutes as ' genocide' ... just as the Jews that suffered the 'holocaust' holds no intellectual property rights to the distinctions of what qualifies as one

This is true so let’s talk about the genocide caused by Muslims as well?

How I use my 'knowledge' is my prerogative ... as it is how that you chooses to dispense with yours ~

Yes, of course. You can make excuses but that doesn’t change anything as I said before, your prerogative has no sense of how to use knowledge.

So what you need to be answering is where are the mass graves, the ovens, or the bodies filling the waterways?

This thread was nothing but Israel bashing and needed to be derailed or die anyway.

I'll take that as an admission of guilt. Derailing a thread is against the rules here. You know that, right?

If you actually read through this thread, you'd have found out that it's only about 50% "bashing" and 50% "genocide supporting".

I'll take that as an admission of guilt. Derailing a thread is against the rules here. You know that, right?

He who is without sin cast the first stone. You’ve done more derailing than I have. Everyone will notice that you are the one that brings this up. I think I did admit my guilt. I guess you can’t read. It wasn’t my intent, that’s just the way it evolved, but the substance of the OP had something to do with it too. It wasn’t a legitimate subject anyway. It was anti Semitic propaganda, which is against the rules too, right?

If you actually read through this thread, you'd have found out that it's only about 50% "bashing" and 50% "genocide supporting".

And that equates to 100% Israeli/Semitic bashing. It’s not genocide until you show the mass graves, the ovens, and the bodies floating in the water.

Ah, the same logic behind Ahmadinejad's quote about wiping out Israel, eh? According to his supporters that's not what he said. He said that the "regime" in Tel Aviv needs to be wiped from the pages of history. Well, the regime *IS* Israel. You're going to tell me that if the regime in Tehran was removed that it would change anything? The same is with my logic. You attack my logic, you attack me.

attack ?

You contradict yourself ... was I not accused of 'defending Islam' ?

AHmadinejad was only spouting as a 'POLITICIAN' in replying to BIBI's saber rattling ... why do you not accuse this little Isareli war monger of wrong doing ? It is alright for Israel to antagonize any other nation on the face of the earth but none is allowed to protest or reply in like ? What and who gives him such legitimacy and exemption ? Your prejudiced definition of ethical conduct ?

As you take your subjective logic personally, I have no doubt ... but to dictate what is the logic of others as so is illogical ... and no different from what the Taliban and inclusive of the Zionist Extremists conduct their dirty business ... and here is where you share the consequences and blood of the innocents on your conscience ... the so called collateral damages of this unceasing ugly perpetuation of hate mongering ...

So the Holocaust was not the Holocaust? Yes, this is about the definition of genocide. Genocide has a very narrow definition. It is not a "class" of actions or states. You just wanted to bash Israel.

This is true so let's talk about the genocide caused by Muslims as well?

Narrow ? As in if it is not if it is when it does not involve Jewish corpses ?

You slander the doves to appease the hawk ~

Yes, of course. You can make excuses but that doesn't change anything as I said before, your prerogative has no sense of how to use knowledge.

So what you need to be answering is where are the mass graves, the ovens, or the bodies filling the waterways?

And your common sense desert you ... use knowledge ? Pray tell ... how do you determine the use of my knowledge ? It is only allowed if I conform to your predetermined prerogatives ? Dictating again are you ?

mass graves ? Ovens ? waterways ? Is that how you define 'genocide' ?

Is this what your logic tells you or just what your predetermined prejudiced knowledge ensnares you such illogical conclusions ?

He who is without sin cast the first stone. You've done more derailing than I have. Everyone will notice that you are the one that brings this up. I think I did admit my guilt. I guess you can't read. It wasn't my intent, that's just the way it evolved, but the substance of the OP had something to do with it too. It wasn't a legitimate subject anyway. It was anti Semitic propaganda, which is against the rules too, right?

And that equates to 100% Israeli/Semitic bashing. It's not genocide until you show the mass graves, the ovens, and the bodies floating in the water.

... bodies sinking does not count ?

Now how and why is being an honest and truthful witness to the crimes of this Zionist Criminality Israel/Semitic bashing ?

Evidently you are the one that do not and refuse to read, no surprise ... whatever that does not conform to your personal logic is easily judged false in your blinded eyes and whatever that does not conform to your knowledge corrupted by prejudice is not fact.

No secret ... its quite evident and open to all that have eyes ... and ears ... and it is being shouted from the mountain tops ...

“The Defendant Amos Yaron perpetrated War Crimes, Crimes Against Humanity, and Genocide in his capacity as the Commanding Israeli General in military control of the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in Israeli occupied Lebanon in September of 1982 when he knowingly facilitated and permitted the large-scale Massacre of the Residents of those two camps in violation of the Hague Regulations on Land Warfare of 1907; the Fourth Geneva Convention of 1949; the 1948 Genocide Convention; the Nuremberg Charter (1945), the Nuremberg Judgment (1946), and the Nuremberg Principles (1950); customary international law, jus cogens, the Laws of War, and International Humanitarian Law”

On Operation Cast Lead in 2008, the Chief Prosecutor said that the Israeli Defence Force had used all kinds of weapons, including white phosphorus – which is an incendiary weapon. The use of incendiary weapons is prohibited under Protocal III on the Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Incendiary Weapons.

As a result of the Israeli occupation of Gaza, nowhere in Gaza is safe for civilians. 1.5 million Palestinians are now trapped in despair, their fragile economy ruined. Under the Dahiya Doctrine (October 2008), the complete destruction of Gaza is the ultimate objective, the whole place must be flattened.

• veteran news now link

• Israel/Gaza: Operation ‘Cast Lead’: 22 days of death and destruction
    At 11.30am on 27 December 2008, without warn
    ing, Israeli forces began a devastating
    bombing campaign on the Gaza Strip codenamed
    Operation “Cast Lead”. Its stated aim was
    to end rocket attacks into Israel by armed groups affiliated with Hamas and other Palestinian
    factions. By 18 January 2009,
    when unilateral ceasefires were announced by both Israel and
    Hamas, some 1,400 Palestinians had been
    killed, including some 300 children and
    hundreds of other unarmed civilians, and large areas of Gaza had been razed to the ground,
    leaving many thousands homeless and the already dire economy in ruins.
  • Amnesty International pdf link

The Palestinian Nakba: Hard Evidence of Ethnic Cleansing, Genocide and a New Holocaust

by Michael R. Burch, an editor and publisher of Holocaust and Nakba poetry

The Jewish Shoah (Hebrew for “Catastrophe”) was one of the most tragic events in human history. While the Shoah is often confused with the Holocaust, the Nazis also imprisoned and frequently tortured and killed people who were non-Jewish, including Roma Gypsies, Slavs, communists, homosexuals, Jehovah’s Witnesses and people with physical and mental handicaps. To avoid confusion, I will use the term “Holocaust” when talking about the larger catastrophe, and the term “Shoah” when talking about the catastrophe specific to Jewish victims of the Holocaust.

The charges against the state if Israel were as follows: “From 1948 and continuing to date the state of Israel (hereafter ‘the defendant’) carried out against the Palestinian people a series of acts namely killing, causing serious bodily harm and deliberately inflicting conditions of life calculated to bring about physical destruction. The conduct of the defendant was carried out with the intention of destroying in whole or in part the Palestinian people. These acts were carried out as part of a manifest pattern of similar conduct against the Palestinian people. These acts were carried out by the defendant through the instrumentality of its representatives and agents including those listed in Appendices 1 and 2. Such conduct constitutes the Crime of Genocide under international law including the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide 1948 (‘the Genocide Convention’) in particular Article II and punishable under Article III of the said Convention. It also constitutes crime of genocide as stipulated in Article 10 of the Charter of the Kuala Lumpur Foundation to Criminalize War. Such conduct by the defendant as an occupying power also violates customary international law as embodied in the Hague Convention of 1907 Respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land, and the Fourth Geneva Convention of 1949. Such conduct also constitutes War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity under international law.”

Will you read and allow the evidence to be spoken ? I sincerely doubt it ~ your are just looking for mass graves, Ovens, waterways filled with Jewish corpses ... which in its absence equates to the will of your GOd to you ~

1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

(King James Bible, James)

You slander the name and teachings of JC ... cast the first stone ?

7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

(King James Bible, Matthew)

it is not just ~ Thy will be done ... ~ it is -

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

(King James Bible, Luke)

~

attack ?

You contradict yourself ... was I not accused of 'defending Islam' ?

AHmadinejad was only spouting as a 'POLITICIAN' in replying to BIBI's saber rattling ... why do you not accuse this little Isareli war monger of wrong doing ? It is alright for Israel to antagonize any other nation on the face of the earth but none is allowed to protest or reply in like ? What and who gives him such legitimacy and exemption ? Your prejudiced definition of ethical conduct ?

i was just thinking about that. It seems that in a way, people seem to pay Ahmedajibad the compliment of being about the only politician in the world who means what he says and his word can be taken at face value. :-/When he says something, he means it, apparently, and he could never just be using the ancient political tools of rhetoric and bluster.

Or perhaps people use the standard set by the former U.S. President, who when he said he was going to go to war with someone, then by golly he did.

But it's only the Iranian leaders that are the menace to world peace.

:-/

• Like 3

i was just thinking about that. It seems that in a way, people seem to pay Ahmedajibad the compliment of being about the only politician in the world who means what he says and his word can be taken at face value. :-/When he says something, he means it, apparently, and he could never just be using the ancient political tools of rhetoric and bluster.

Or perhaps people use the standard set by the former U.S. President, who when he said he was going to go to war with someone, then by golly he did.

A lot of people just nit pick that speech of his where that notorious 'flatten' and 'wipe' ISrael off the map was mentioned ... no one bothered to read or know the whole context of his statement ... little Ahmedajibad was rallying the politicians and appeasing the clerics on a thin balancing act ~ it was a speech that states that IF Israel has the same intentions on dealing with Iran as Iraq ... then Iran will ... Quote flatten and wipe Unquote ...

It wasn't even a very particularly good speech ... but then the media had a field day mongering WW3 to pull the viewership points and sell more print ~

~

• Like 1

He wasn't exactly asking people to VOTE for him, now was he? When you have a history of people actually trying to exterminate you then it's probably a good idea not to chance it, wouldn't you admit? This is the major problem with those who dismiss such threats, IMO, they want to compare such mindsets with the simply corrupt politician of the west. A'jad and his ilk don't care so much about cash... they want POWER and Jew baiting is a guarantee of acceptance in that culture. You might re-read his speeches before the UN where he begins with an exhortation for the Mahdi to return. Google Mahdi or Islamic eschatology and get back to me on how rational you think his kind is...