Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

North Korea Leadership

spud the mackem

Is the inner circle of the Countries Leaders falling apart. Jang Song-Thaek, Kim Jong-Un's uncle a formidable power leader has been ousted and has "disappeared". 2 of his close associates have been publicly executed.(Yahoo news today).So far the young rat is still at the top.

• Like 2

I guess the Warlords are controlling Kim Jong-Un, and he will last as long as it pleases them.

• Like 1

I have no idea what might be going on. Caligula may be a better comparison than Nero.

• Like 2

Hopefully it won't be to much longer in the future before I wake up one day to news saying that the head of that freaky little midget is impaled on a spike in a street in North Korea somewhere. Maybe then the good people of that country will get to see that there is a modern world waiting out here for them to come and enjoy.

• Like 2

Didn't Stalin do pretty much the same thing? (Or was it Lenin?)... Eliminating those who supported him into power...

• Like 2

They all get paranoid in the end and purge any and all perceived threats around them, which can be anyone who "laughed the wrong way" at a joke or failed to laugh at all.

• Like 2

North Korea is a horrible place. And as all this political posturing, murder, clawing for power takes place the people starve.

• Like 1

Get rid of Un and maybe they will have real food to eat instead of each other. That fat little @#$! ate it all. Right now they have a 85 year old American held there and won't let him go. They are using him to further their propaganda efforts.

The ordinary guy in the street must be wondering whats going to happen next, as 2 power leaders were publicly executed,and if they do that to the top guys, the people must be crapping bricks.

Didn't Stalin do pretty much the same thing? (Or was it Lenin?)... Eliminating those who supported him into power...

You're correct. Stalin did the same thing to hold onto the power he got after Lenin's death,

They all get paranoid in the end and purge any and all perceived threats around them, which can be anyone who "laughed the wrong way" at a joke or failed to laugh at all.

I saw a story about a soldier - General officer or maybe a Colonel who was seen not showing the appropriate grief after poppy seized up and they killed him by dropping a mortar on him. Nasty... creative, but nasty...
  • Like 1

This Guy is the real villian in the world,a total Lunatic who presently using an old man in his sick mind games against the US.

Forget about the ME,this is one guy i would love too see swinging from a lampost in DC.

• Like 1

The ordinary guy in the street must be wondering whats going to happen next, as 2 power leaders were publicly executed,and if they do that to the top guys, the people must be crapping bricks.

Nah, the average Joe in the street is flying well under the radar - unfortunately, that also means when it comes to humanitarian aid like your basic FOOD and SHELTER, the average Joe is flying well under the radar.