Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The First Contact with...Marxist Empire...

ambelamba

Which group are the Pleiadians and which are the Reptilians? :unsure2::alien:

[Edit: Grammar]

Edited by Kahn

Communists are so pathetic.

It's a proven fact that communism not only has never worked and will never work on this planet or any other, but that it is also responsible for millions upon millions of deaths.

So if extra terrestrials have figured out space travel, then millions of years ago they also would have figured that communism is a dead end street.

In the book "The Secret of the Saucers" by contactee Orfeo Angelucci published in 1955, Orfeo has conversations with an alien named Neptune (odd that we have a planet by that name). Neptune enlightened Orfeo about Communism:

"Communism, Earth's present fundamental enemy, masks beneath its banner the spearhead of the united forces of evil. Along with good, all men have evil in their hearts to a degree. But some are much more evil than others. Communism is a necessary evil and now exists upon Earth as do venomous creatures, famines, blights, tyrannies, cataclysms—all are negative forces which awaken the positive forces of good in man and cause them to act. Thus are they combated, understood and ultimately their unreality becomes apparent. For evil is always eventually self-destroyed."

So aliens are clearly against Communism! And since Neptune correctly predicted the fall of Communism, we can assume that everything in "The Secret of the Saucers" is 100% true.

Why do i suspect that the House Un-American Activities Committee may have had a hand in the sponsorship of that book ...? :innocent:

in the book "UFO contact from Planet Iarga" (1969) by dutch contactee Stefen Denaerde, he describes how he crashed his yacht (!) into a half submerged saucer. The aliens inside then offer him to either give him tangible proof of the encounter or to spend two days with them in their saucer- He chooses the latter, whereupon the aliens (conveniently) ask him to first destroy the film in his camera. And then, they give him an overview about their society'n'stuff:

"...It's interesting to fully understand what a cosmic universal economic system is. They explain it as follows: an economic plan, aimed at efficiently satisfying man's needs so that he is released from the tyranny of material things over his daily life. In other words, if everyone has everything at his disposal, then the acquisition of material goods is no longer of paramount importance. This can only be achieved by providing "equal shares for everyone"; otherwise envy will always exist...."

well, if THAT's not communism, i don't know what is..... ;)

But remember... Angelucci's alien buddy correctly predicted the fall of the Soviet Union unlike those pinko hippy aliens that Denaerde was hanging out with!

Communists are so pathetic.

It's a proven fact that communism not only has never worked and will never work on this planet or any other, but that it is also responsible for millions upon millions of deaths.

So if extra terrestrials have figured out space travel, then millions of years ago they also would have figured that communism is a dead end street.

Yes, and we can see all around us the blissful fruits of the triumph of Capitalism and the American Way of Freedom & Democracy, whether the people in the countries it's forced on want it or not, can't we. But this may be wandering off topic somewhat.

• Like 1

But remember... Angelucci's alien buddy correctly predicted the fall of the Soviet Union unlike those pinko hippy aliens that Denaerde was hanging out with!

or two guys who made curious stuff up under the influence of the times they lived in, and one of them was a more lucky guesser...

Yes, and we can see all around us the blissful fruits of the triumph of Capitalism and the American Way of Freedom & Democracy, whether the people in the countries it's forced on want it or not, can't we. But this may be wandering off topic somewhat.

They can bomb anyone into a democracy... it just takes time, bombs, and sanctions.

Oops, wrong forum maybe?

• Like 1

Why do i suspect that the House Un-American Activities Committee may have had a hand in the sponsorship of that book ...? :innocent:

Like all contactee books of that era the political parts make them entertaining reading now. Neptune's diatribe is completely prompted by Angelucci's leading question to him about the "creeping menace of Communism".

If there's anything consistent in contactee encounters, it's that the aliens never get into an argument with the contactee. Imagine if Angelucci (a clear anti-Communist) had run into the aliens that Denaerde had literally run into!

"Creeping menace of Communism? But Orfeo my dear friend. The one true evil in men's hearts is the envy of material things, and the only way to do away with it is to provide equal shares for everyone! You must adopt this One True Economic System in your country at once. This will bring peace between your countries and a dawning great New Age of Earth. All will forget their bitter hurts and build constructively together upon the solid foundation of the Brotherhood of Man."

(Yes, the last two sentences are slightly modified quotes from "Neptune".)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

If they are ants then they also know how to be violent. ;-)

You are off course entitled to that opinion of yours, but every living being is able to be violent. Actually I go so far to claim that the only beings incapable of violence are the one not really living. Men are violent, women are violent, children are violent (yes including the spice and everything nice people) squids are violent, dogs are violent, cats are violent. There is no possible way to avoid violence either psychical or psychological. Even being alone is does not protect you from violence. There are only four ways to avoid violence altogether and that is, either go prozium (see equilibrium) or synthesis (Kurzweill) or....die.

All social animal can be violent, this is true on this planet and probably also in outher space. Im pretty sure Aliens also have they share of violence. So no, I dont measure violence as civ. level. About us, we are not that bad man, yes there are violent and evil people, but there also good and kindfull people around even between the lowlifes, lets not forget that. And we have progressed alooooong way from 1914 lets not forget that either. But even if one day we will reduce all the violence and indifference to a very "reasonable" level, it will still be present. So long we live, it will follow us.

I fail to see how what I said was any different than what you wrote above. I didn't say that all humans are animals, I just mentioned that there are lowlifes that are worse than animals (at least animals kill for a purpose, not for fun or boredom). Yes, there are entirely good people on this planet who will go above and beyond to help others and I'm really thankful for those types as I've been helped by people who were kind. I have said that in other threads too as I feel our violent streak is why we are here on this planet alone in a region which has so far been deemed "uninhabited" as we are in a kind of "time out" until we learn to act right or if we had predecessors, maybe they ran everyone off with random acts of violence.

PS: 914 has significance only to me, it's not a year...

• Like 1

(at least animals kill for a purpose, not for fun or boredom).

Actually, there's some evidence that chimps and dolphins kill for kicks and giggles.

• Like 2

If you guys ever bothered to read some introduction to Marxism, you will see that it's more like an economic prediction than an ideology.

Karl Marx's prediction was initially wrong, because Communist revolution did not start in a highly capitalist nation, as it was supposed to. But...NOW we have at least two nations that are at the height of capitalism, and their people are itching to snuff out the capitalists.

Hint: One of them has the biggest military in the world, and the other produced a recent Youtube phenomenon with almost 2 billion hits.