Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

help please

kristyd83091

So my fiancé and I had a dream last night that involved a horned goat man? My dream was me doing daily activities and then my friends telling me that a goat man was coming for me. I was scared and uneasy. My fiancé's dream was of a goat man standing over him in a field during summer, he wasn't necessarily scared of him but it wasn't a warming fuzzy feeling. We had these dreams on the same night. Does this mean anything?

• Like 1

So my fiancé and I had a dream last night that involved a horned goat man? My dream was me doing daily activities and then my friends telling me that a goat man was coming for me. I was scared and uneasy. My fiancé's dream was of a goat man standing over him in a field during summer, he wasn't necessarily scared of him but it wasn't a warming fuzzy feeling. We had these dreams on the same night. Does this mean anything?

No.

• Like 2

I means you and your fiance are a good match. :tu:

• Like 2

We had these dreams on the same night. Does this mean anything?

Yes, Those we share dreams with like this are very energetically aligned with us.

John

• Like 1

Horned goat men symbolize fertility ;)

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 2

You both are dreaming about a similar archetype so you are sharing similar concerns. Are you planning for something to happen (like get married) in the summer? And do both of you feel that someone in particular a strong male authority figure will not be pleased about this? Because that's what the symbolism is about. You're working and are interrupted by news of this person coming and you dread it. He's also in a period of growth (summer) and is being observed by this strong male.

Mabon.

• Like 1

Horned goat man can be a Satyr?

Satyr

To see a Satyr or dream that you are a Satyr suggests that you are seeking sexual freedom. It is symbolic of male fertility and masculine sexual power. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you need to integrate your mind and your body.