Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

McDonald's accidentally serves bag of cash

BiffSplitkins

AWFUL that they get paid the minimum wage isn't it? Terrible.

Its shocking, all those years of intense training, lost years of leisure time because of burger studying, mind boggling videos on how to fry the perfect pre-cut packet chip, give them the $15 they deserve.

Its shocking, all those years of intense training, lost years of leisure time because of burger studying, mind boggling videos on how to fry the perfect pre-cut packet chip, give them the $15 they deserve.

Terrible that someone be paid enough to not have to ask the government for a handout as well.

Terrible.

$15 an hour. Here in Oz that means they have to sell 3 whole Big Mac Meals to make a profit per hour per employee.

• Like 1

Damn. Can't say I'd be that kind to give it back, though that's probably why it never happens to me!

Weird I saw a prank a guy did like this before here's the link

and just about the message before about the wage. Wouldn't they just want to replace the burger guy, or even the cashiers faster with a machine that would just do all there jobs faster and cheaper sooner. If you raised there wages wouldn't they just be out of a job sooner then later?

• Like 1

I really think McDonald's should install a 3rd drive thru window so that you can just pull forward and exchange all the wrong stuff they gave you to begin with. :whistle:

Why does this never happen to me...

Oh yeah, I won't touch McDonald's crappy food

• Like 2

LOL - I think this lady was mad because she didn't get the bag of cash she ordered with her Big Mac.

http://www.localsyr.com/story/suv-crashes-through-a-mcdonalds-window-in-carrier/d/story/GYTYy7r_6EiIKTVlVRbVnw

• Like 1