Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is the Veterans Admin hiding information?

Spacenut56

Weekender: Is Veteran's Administration Hiding Rendlesham Facts?

We have many reasons to thank our servicemen: for their bravery, for their focus and commitment, for their selflessness and now, it seems, for their unwitting decision to forfeit their basic human rights. A court case is pending involving Tech. Sergeant John Burroughs and the Veterans Administration (VA) , who are preventing Burroughs from gaining access to his classified military medical records.

Read the original source: http://www.unknownco...s#ixzz2mjI8lxU8

Edited by Saru
Trimmed for length - please avoid copy and pasting entire articles
  • Like 2

He just wants money, sorry but why is he the only one? there were others who saw the UFO

• Like 1

My vote would be it sure looks that way. Records that " were altered and falsified". The question one begs to ask is why???

Really. I mean, it was just a few stupid soldiers and a lighthouse.

• Like 4

He just wants money, sorry but why is he the only one? there were others who saw the UFO

But that does not explain why his records were altered and falsified. Yes there were of course many who saw the ufo's, but not as many who came into close contact with the ufo.

• Like 1

Really. I mean, it was just a few stupid soldiers and a lighthouse.

It sure does seems that way.

If Burroughs really was in contact with an alien craft, why would they simply not pack him up, and ship him to a tropical Island to be treated properly? They could even drug him, and sort the entire mess out and call him a whacko, would not be hard considering his ever changing wacky tale of Aliens, and claim he was never sick at all, if they wanted to cover something up. But it seems that Burroughs thinks people are stupid enough to believe they would withhold medical records pertaining to some secret alien radiation that he implicates he is dying from. I mean, one cover up is enough, no way the Air force would be game to initiate another one is there? They would rather be found out.

Seem to fly in the face if claims like Phil Schneider doesn't it? Do they kill people who speak out, or make them look stupid? I wish someone could get it straight.

• Like 1

But that does not explain why his records were altered and falsified. Yes there were of course many who saw the ufo's, but not as many who came into close contact with the ufo.

His medical records were not, he is making the cla his service records were.

One can only imagine what the VA are trying to hide, as evidence emerged which indicated that Sgt. Burroughs' service records were deliberately altered and the records falsified.

And we have proof of that? No we don't? How surprising........ well, not really is it.

so I mistaked medical records for service records, doesn't alter the fact that records were altered and falsified. The question remains, why???

IMO Rendelsham is a long way from being concluded as a lighthouse.

The lighthouse explanation just doesnt stack up for me.

Maybe its worth looking at again, back on the original thread where all the info is.....it would be prudent to look atthis claim in the context of case and what Burroughs claimed/did not claim back when it happened.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=248900&st=315&p=4870058&hl=+burroughsentry4870058

• Like 2

IMO Rendelsham is a long way from being concluded as a lighthouse.

The lighthouse explanation just doesnt stack up for me.

Maybe its worth looking at again, back on the original thread where all the info is.....it would be prudent to look atthis claim in the context of case and what Burroughs claimed/did not claim back when it happened.

http://www.unexplain...s

C'mon, you're not stupid enough to be fooled by a lighthouse?

??huh???

I dont think it was a lighthouse.

??huh???

I dont think it was a lighthouse.

I know you don't. Just the soldiers were that stupid, apparently.

• Like 1

I know you don't. Just the soldiers were that stupid, apparently.

ahh ok

The fireball was the supposed initial sighting which started a chase, during this chase the target then became the lighthouse.

However, if the fireball was the initial light seen (fireball was said to last 3-4 seconds) how was this initial light still visible by the time the others arrived at the gate? It took them much longer than 3-4 seconds.......

therefore it could not have been the fireball that caused the initial sighting.......the fireabll is needed though as the lighthouse wasnt visible from this initial position. (hence why the fireball was introduced to counter this part)

• Like 1

ahh ok

The fireball was the supposed initial sighting which started a chase, during this chase the target then became the lighthouse.

However, if the fireball was the initial light seen (fireball was said to last 3-4 seconds) how was this initial light still visible by the time the others arrived at the gate? It took them much longer than 3-4 seconds.......

therefore it could not have been the fireball that caused the initial sighting.......the fireabll is needed though as the lighthouse wasnt visible from this initial position. (hence why the fireball was introduced to counter this part)

It's one of those cases I wish we had a time machine for. Of course, that would kill all of the mysteries if we did.

The lighthouse theory has been debunked repeatedly. The lights that were seen and in some cases traveled through the forest was not and had nothing to do with the lighthouse. A lighthouse would not animate the animals which went beserk on a farmhouse not far from where the sighting/incident took place. For more info go back and look up this thread on the forum, once again skeptics will continue to claim the light(s) were from a lighthouse, but the facts will prove otherwise, so you can accept it or not.

Easy to be fooled when you see this thing hurtling towards you in the forest:

27854.jpg

Edited by zoser
  • Like 2

so I mistaked medical records for service records, doesn't alter the fact that records were altered and falsified. The question remains, why???

What do you mean so I made a mistake, it changes the entire context of what you are suggesting.

His medical records were never altered, he is making the claim he cannot access them, which I actually find hard to believe. No doubt he made one phone call or something as a gesture, and then complained that they did not lay the red carpet out for him, mr almighty time travelling ET ambassador.

And there is a wild claim that his service records were altered, go back and read, what was altered? What was the original version? Does Burroughs have paper copies to prove they were altered? I sure would have.

Typical RendleSHAM fare, all hot air and no substance. One has to rely on faith, been there, done that, no thanks. Never goes well that.

Basically, it's an unfounded whine with nothing to back it.

• Like 1

I would be interested in discussing it with you, but not with the zealots who get in the way of a decent investigation, reams of dumb protests just bog a thread down and RendleSHAM attracts the FTB's like flies to the proverbial. if we can find a more appropriate location I'd be more than interested in discussing the case further, and I would like to get Ian Ridpath's Input to consider the questions you pose, they actually seem valid, as opposed to the usual silly protests we see.

Good God, you are the ONLY one who can pick up that it was more than one source of confusion. See what I Mean? These guys think they have it solved, and they don't even have the very basics down!!!

Maybe PM? I don't know, but the last thread was a stupid joke.

The lighthouse theory has been debunked repeatedly. The lights that were seen and in some cases traveled through the forest was not and had nothing to do with the lighthouse. A lighthouse would not animate the animals which went beserk on a farmhouse not far from where the sighting/incident took place. For more info go back and look up this thread on the forum, once again skeptics will continue to claim the light(s) were from a lighthouse, but the facts will prove otherwise, so you can accept it or not.

Why the hell would animals go berserk at ET?

I mean seriously.

Weekender: Is Veteran's Administration Hiding Rendlesham Facts?

Read the original source: http://www.unknownco...s#ixzz2mjI8lxU8

Jeezy ****g Creezy. Is everybody hiding something? How likely is it that many people could know a secret like that and also keep it?

You see that fella in the black hat in this thread?

If you really are dead set about wanting to learn about this stuff - listen to,follow, watch, and take notes. He is the best damn researcher on the believer side of the fence on this forum that I have seen. He will teach you much, the resident recalcitrant that you have been cheerleading is one of the reasons people laugh at UFOlogy, even though you do not want to hear that, it is true.

I am proud to say Q has even bested me in debate, that ought to give you some confidence. Something Z has never done, but dreamed of many times. I appreciate skill and hard work, no matter where it comes from. If you want to make an impact, and actually learn, watch closely...... look learn.

I mean listen to yourself, a lighthouse would not upset farm animals, but a UFO would. For goodness sakes man.......

If you ever listen to one sentence I ever type, at least give this one a fair hearing. We all would benefit.

Edited by psyche101

Why the hell would animals go berserk at ET?

I mean seriously.

Whyever would they not?

• Like 1

Good God, you are the ONLY one who can pick up that it was more than one source of confusion. See what I Mean? These guys think they have it solved, and they don't even have the very basics down!!!

Typical RendleSHAM fare, all hot air and no substance. One has to rely on faith, been there, done that, no thanks. Never goes well that.

Basically, it's an unfounded whine with nothing to back it.

If you agree that there was much confusion and probably not everything was as clear cut and tidy as some people like to insist, why emphasise the SHAM part of RendleSHAM, as if you're certain that it was all a big hoax or fraud?

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

Whyever would they not?

Because the craft made no sound (not mentioned or heard on any tape) and animals do not fear the unknown, when man found new species in PNG, they just walked right up to him, and these were domesticated animals. No noise, no contact, no reason.

Why do you think Farm Animals would go crazy?

If you agree that there was much confusion and probably not everything was as clear cut and tidy as some people like to insist, why emphasise the SHAM part of RendleSHAM, as if you're certain that it was all a big hoax or fraud?

Because some numpty thinks people are gullible enough to believe a sham story about future humans that in My opinion, has been adequately explained by conventional events.