Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ghost Within My Child

docyabut2

Anyone see the shows? Thought I `d also post it here.

What if your child...remembered dying...in a past life? This special explores many parents most closely guarded secret: their child is a reincarnation of someone who died violently and came back to life. A young boy who remembers falling to his death on 9/11. A daughter haunted by recollections of dying in the Oklahoma City Bombing. A toddler terrified by nightmares of a gruesome end in World War II. These are just a few stories of parents struggling with the Ghost Inside My Child.

http://www.biography.com/tv/the-ghost-inside-my-child/episodes/0

Apparently some find that person that the child has the memory of , but is it really reincarnation? Could it be in the long DNA of the child that some how they were related to that person and just remember the memories, I would not like to think my loves now will be reincarnated in people that are scatter all over the world and I would never know them again.There are cases of organ recipients that have the memories of their donors.Memory cells?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-558271/Can-really-transplant-human-soul.html

Edited by docyabut2

There were two sets of parents that found that person, The toddler terrified by nightmares of a gruesome end in World War II.,was that of Russian soldier, the other of a author that wrote Gone with the wind, who died in a tractor accident at his home.

Edited by docyabut2

There were two sets of parents that found that person, The toddler terrified by nightmares of a gruesome end in World War II.,was that of Russian soldier, the other of a author that wrote Gone with the wind, who died in a tractor accident at his home.

Yeah, I believe I saw that same show. But don't remember what channel it was on. Now I should search it for, haha. It was a pretty interesting show to watch.

Not so interesting.

Introduce more media outlets ( TV, Internet,etc.) and " stories " are passed onto millions and millions, instead of just a few at the campfire.

Everything " Paranormal " has gotten much more " popular " and believed after the influence and power of suggestion have become shoved into our faces ( and our childrens )

As hoaxs and rumors, and legends go, they " spread " like a disease.

And having our kids sit in front of TV's since birth as we watch everything does not help. Our brains are like sponges, they absorb information at all ages. How it is deciphered and let out, that all depends.

• Like 2

These shows feed misinformation to it's viewers, countless times we have people coming in and swear their child is haunted or their pets because the child and animals act WEIRD. Well kids and animals do act weird and kids babble about a lot of weird things because they have an active imagination.

• Like 1

These shows feed misinformation to it's viewers, countless times we have people coming in and swear their child is haunted or their pets because the child and animals act WEIRD. Well kids and animals do act weird and kids babble about a lot of weird things because they have an active imagination.

Have you watch the shows? There is a lot that can`nt be explained, like how these parents can pin point the person that their children feel they were.

Edited by docyabut2

Have you watch the shows? There is a lot that can`nt be explained, like how these parents can pin point the person that their children feel they are.

Yes i have, I can say this, I can go on the internet, look for any person that died, research it and then Program my child with stories and things to say and then make the same claims in public.

But i would not emotionally scar my child for my own personal fame and wealth.

It has been done and people have been caught.

never trust tv shows.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

Yes i have, I can say this, I can go on the internet, look for any person that died, research it and then Program my child with stories and things to say and then make the same claims in public.

never trust tv shows.

I would have say that except for my own experience. My little five year old son played with a little boy down the street the same age named Robby who died then. All the time he played with him he get telling me that was not his name, he kept calling him another name,It always puzzled me.

Edited by docyabut2

Have you watch the shows? There is a lot that can`nt be explained, like how these parents can pin point the person that their children feel they were.

I explained it also. Similar to Brians answer. Back a few posts.

A lot of children like to be called different names then they have. See that a lot.

• Like 1

never trust tv shows.

Children will creep you out too. They do lots of stuff that is downright creepy especially if you delve into it too deeply. I'm not sure there isn't something to some of it, but it's not reincarnation and it's not to the extent that it's made out by these shows.
  • Like 1

I `ve read so much about reincarnation to really dismiss it.I use to be a firm believer but do have some droughts. There are people that do have memories of being someone else, but I like to think its just memories in the DNA of that is person passed down. The thought of being born and dying over and over again is scary, but then again if our spirit does survive death what do we do, just sit on a cloud all day. :unsure2:

I `ve read so much about reincarnation to really dismiss it.I use to be a firm believer but do have some droughts. There are people that do have memories of being someone else, but I like to think its just memories in the DNA of that is person passed down. The thought of being born and dying over and over again is scary, but then again if our spirit does survive death what do we do, just sit on a cloud all day. :unsure2:

With memories of DNA always mistaken for Darwin's theory of evolution. We do not retain memories through our DNA, Like how you feel like past memories of when john F Gray use to hate pools because he fell in it and now reincarnate as a little girl.

Summary, This is not assassin's Creed, which is a fictional video game.

Also, Imagine the court cases that HAS been attempted where people blame their Genes for hating a certain race because their ancestors hated some one. How oxymoron is that?

The author suggests that what the Hispanic George Zimmerman, charged with the murder of Trayvon Martin in 2012, represented to the Black community when he killed Trayvon Martin, because of this genetic racist subconscious behavior etched in the DNA, is the epitome of White racism! He represented the oppressive White populace destroying the unsuspecting Blacks of African heritage.

Source http://rodric29.hubpages.com/hub/A-Brief-Examination-of-Genetic-Racism

Edited by Brian Topp

With memories of DNA always mistaken for Darwin's theory of evolution. We do not retain memories through our DNA, Like how you feel like past memories of when john F Gray use to hate pools because he fell in it and now reincarnate as a little girl.

Summary, This is not assassin's Creed, which is a fictional video game.

Also, Imagine the court cases that HAS been attempted where people blame their Genes for hating a certain race because their ancestors hated some one. How oxymoron is that?

Source http://rodric29.hubp...-Genetic-Racism

DNA,there are cases of organ recipients that have the memories of their donors.Memory cells?

http://www.dailymail...human-soul.html

DNA,there are cases of organ recipients that have the memories of their donors.Memory cells?

http://www.dailymail...human-soul.html

1. Dailymail is no way at all a reliable source, they one of the worst sites that present any drivel known to man.

2. There has been studies and there is no proof of these claims of memories of donors.

3. If this technique was possible you think there be people out there able to take important people, insert the DNA into another to steal their secrets for their own gain.

4. It's fictional, it has been debunked a million times with real researchers, not by some random person on a paranormal board.

5. people who throw these claims are out for fame, attention or money.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

1. Dailymail is no way at all a reliable source, they one of the worst sites that present any drivel known to man.

2. There has been studies and there is no proof of these claims of memories of donors.

3. If this technique was possible you think there be people out there able to take important people, insert the DNA into another to steal their secrets for their own gain.

4. It's fictional, it has been debunked a million times with real researchers, not by some random person on a paranormal board.

5. people who throw these claims are out for fame, attention or money.

So your saying all these people in these shows and in that article are fake, come on not everything is fake. :rolleyes:

So your saying all these people in these shows and in that article are fake, come on not everything is fake. :rolleyes:

Any one can go on TV and make claims and with the internet, any one can make claims.

I said Dailymail site is terrible, they always act like evidence is legit and can be easily explained, most ghosts there are photos from people using ghost apps where you put a ghost in the image.

Have you actually read results of said tests showing it was null and void of transfering Memories?

Edited by Brian Topp

There's lots of magic shows on tv - come on, some of those aren't tricks... right? That's completely flawed logic.

So, put forward the best example on this topic that you have researched, and let's see if it stands up.

One that is fully documented and isn't just an anecdote. After all, you have investigated at least a few of them properly, surely? - If not, what do you think that looks like..?

• Like 1

With memories of DNA always mistaken for Darwin's theory of evolution. We do not retain memories through our DNA,

I seem to remember some recent experimentys that suggested some memory was stored in DNA (actually I think it was RNA), from what I remember the tests were on worms......

rather than babble on I will try and find some info on this and post it here.

(I would clarify that I am not suggesting that this is definitely possible in humans, or that the worm tests were indeed a confirmed breakthrough, just that maybe it shouldnt be dismissed so quickly)

Hypnosis and past life regression is a standard practice in clinical psychiatry, yes much of what has been gained in past lives grits the personality or soul. DNA structures are contained in the nucleus of every cell of the body, not just in memory cells in the brain.

So yes theoretically what ever the donor was predisposed to do (a suicide) might also grit the receiver of an organ transplant. This information is emerging through data and statistics. It also might indicate a personal unawareness to strengthen their own personal boundries or at the least to be aware of any mental intrusion from the DNA influx from the transplant parts, whether that is skin, connective tissue, organs, or any other. They should talk over all of these risks with their doctor, before surgery and after.

Edited by spacelizard667

... but then again if our spirit does survive death what do we do, just sit on a cloud all day. :unsure2:

I pretty much do this all day now.

• Like 1