Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angels ghosts paranormal.. Real

Anton25

> I have seen angels alot over the last few years. In imagery psychic seeing images of angels feeling really peaceful. I've had conversations with numerous spirits. I have a guardian angel.which I seen the figure of when shopping at Tesco I walked onto an Ile to see my gaurdian angel standing at the end with her back to me glowing white in a white gown. I walked right past and continued shopping as I didn't know wot to do. When I left I seen an angel with gold wings and white gown flying through the sky. I seen a girl all in black walking down the stairs. The black dress had patterns all over and was like nothing I ever seen again I was weary and walked past up close. Since then I've had conversations with my guardian angel and was told sometimes they wear black when it's hard times.. I've seen large strobes of light 30ft ny around 40ft flash by and I believe it was a god.. I've had poltergeiest activity and actually placed my hand on a swinging blind with poltergeiest energy behind it.. And witnessed numerous hauntings in the past.. I've had spiritual dreams of being with my guardian angel.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brian Topp

• Anton25

• Skep B

Popular Days

> I have seen angels alot over the last few years. In imagery psychic seeing images of angels feeling really peaceful. I've had conversations with numerous spirits. I have a guardian angel.which I seen the figure of when shopping at Tesco I walked onto an Ile to see my gaurdian angel standing at the end with her back to me glowing white in a white gown. I walked right past and continued shopping as I didn't know wot to do. When I left I seen an angel with gold wings and white gown flying through the sky. I seen a girl all in black walking down the stairs. The black dress had patterns all over and was like nothing I ever seen again I was weary and walked past up close. Since then I've had conversations with my guardian angel and was told sometimes they wear black when it's hard times.. I've seen large strobes of light 30ft ny around 40ft flash by and I believe it was a god.. I've had poltergeiest activity and actually placed my hand on a swinging blind with poltergeiest energy behind it.. And witnessed numerous hauntings in the past.. I've had spiritual dreams of being with my guardian angel.

This is a lot of claims, Any thing able to prove this except your own words?

Lemme try a psychic reading here.......

Many of these are visions....you didn't think to take any pictures.....some are dreams

• Like 1

Is the conversations one sided? Where the Anton said "Hello, Who are you?" and the "figure" just stands there or they have a full fledged conversation about things like how custard is made?

I seem the spirit I didn't speak although one time I had a full conversation about my life and she said that ther with me often Ect. She said I'd done something bad and scared people in my local town lol... Lots of people started moving strangely in directions I wanted them to move strange