Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cigarette butt found in Chinese takeaway

Still Waters

A sickened takeaway customer has described how she cooked her meal in the microwave before finding a cigarette end in the food.

Tracy Antoine's family five ate most of their Chinese takeaway before she made the grim find while reheating the food the next day.

http://uk.news.yahoo...-143046113.html

• Like 1

Found worse but admittedly it was planted.Was once enjoying a late night takeaway after a night out when nature called.One of my friends decided to put a slug in my food whilst I was away.It was slimy and covered in chilli sauce and I didn't notice. :blush: ..They only told me the next day. :(

• Like 1

Someone once put a frog in my friend’s yoghurt, but he noticed something’s wrong because normally when you stare at your yoghurt it doesn’t stare back at you.

I’ve found many things in food over the years: hair in a cracker, piece of plastic string in instant coffee, small piece of brick in can of peas, small grayish-black stone in rice (not sure if it wasn’t tooth filling), few feathers still attached to allegedly roasted chicken...

and live spider in pack of cigarettes. Cigarettes are not food, but you put them in your mouth, so... The pack was sealed, everything looked perfectly normal except the cigarettes looked like they were covered in spider’s web. So I tore the pack and found live spider inside. I still don't get how it could survive sealed in like that.

Found worse but admittedly it was planted.Was once enjoying a late night takeaway after a night out when nature called.One of my friends decided to put a slug in my food whilst I was away.It was slimy and covered in chilli sauce and I didn't notice. :blush: ..They only told me the next day. :(

So you enjoyed native cantonese cuisine!