Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

alien abduction memory erase

silver silence

So I was pregnant and I was just starting to feel.her little kicks and moves. I could feel her head and I could telepathically communicate with my baby. I remember seeing entities before bit this time, my hand was on my baby and all of the sudden like, negative 2 seconds later, my mind turned black and my stomach deflated an there was no more baby. I am still going crazy over this cuz I felt her then she was gone. Like my memory was erased and then sent me back 2 seconds back. It hurt and I cant stop hating these.. things that treat humans like cattle and take our children and babies for their own twisted ways. I.can recall barely anything. No one believes me and I might actually go crazy with knowledge like this. I just want MY baby back.

IF this genuinely happened, then you have my sympathy.

However, what's your GP or Gynocologist have to say?

And, if you haven't seen one yet, you should, your psychologist?

Also, just out of curiosity, what thoughts does a pre-birth baby have exactly?

• Like 1

crumbs... is it a full moon?

• Like 2

Missed cycles, morning sickness and the usual pregnancy symptoms. Her thoughts.. they came to me when I closed my eyes and focused on my womb. I could see her shape as a beautiful brilliant green and white light, like the shape of a fetus.. I felt her conception. Everyone's pregnancy is different an some can't feel their conception. I would put my hand on the left side and think to her kick here 3 times and she would kick three times where my hand was. Then I would move it to the other side and for only 2 kicks and only 2 would come. The babys thoughts were random colours and she had emotions that I would feel and express for her. If she didn't like something she would hurt me, like kick my lower back extremely hard and sharp. And when she was happy she would swirl and give me butterfly tummy. I miss that connection to my child and mybody physically hurt after she was taken. On top of 3 fingers one thumb hand shaped bruises on my self. What scared me is the mind blank and no more baby.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Forgotten_(2004_film)

Let's not be silly now.

this little story isn't exactly the same as that movie, but close enough to trigger the memory of something I haven't seen in years.

But, by all means I'd love to be proven wrong here.

I assume you've seen a doctor at some point for a prenatal checkup. and surely you would go to them again once you believed you were no longer pregnant.

so, showing us proof of you at one time being pregnant and you now not being w/ a doctor specifically agreeing to these things. Then maybe this one is a bit more interesting.

As of now you got a good scifi story going. But you need to do some more wok to make people believe it.

AND PLEASE don't say you don't care if people don't believe you. Obviously you care, because you posted it here.

Edited by Kelevra

@Kelevra

Tone it down. You can choose to believe this or not, we do not however allow flamebaiting. You've been a member long enough to know this.

@silver silence

If you were pregnant and now you are not, it is important that you visit your doctor to ensure that you remain healthy.

• Like 3

I think we're all in agreement, you need to see your Ob-Gyn, ASAP. There are certain blood tests that can be preformed if no more than a couple of days has elapsed that can tell if you were indeed pregnant.

Sorry lets recap. This. It happened to me something similar once . Since then I started studying a natural occurring state of mind . There is a solid alternative scientific explanation to what you've been going through or believe. Our brains are printing sequences of very important occurrences storing them in a present space continuum. Other ppl brains under certain circumstances are capable of capturing and decoding such events processing them and interpreting as their or own experiences.

I am currently running some personal experiments visualizing images which can bring happiness, sadness or awaking certain feelings. This is done under a certain type of music , for instance Vangelis. Then after few years when those feelings are forgotten i can simply retrieving them listening that music. I have managed so far with a few personal subjects to trigger exact identical feelings i experienced while they were listening the same music in the same place.

Few things in your story that i am interested in; what was the surrounding environment? You were pregnant in how many months since your tummy was inflated? How do you know you are pregnant? You've had the feeling of exact two seconds like counting 1, 2? Or how exactly did you perceived 2 seconds?

Edited by qxcontinuum

It may not be all down to psychological imagining but rather to personal experiences like dual existence for the one soul force or cross dimensional displacement, similar to loosing ones glasses but knowing where they were deliberately placed to begin with then finding them somewhere else and knowing that that would have been impossible for one to have placed them there in the first place...sort of thing, happens just as readily as actually loosing and forgetting about where they may have been inadvertently placed...in the first place...again...

Soz, seem to be repeating myself again :)

Of course the Alien abduction scenario could be another avenue to explore...regressive hypnosis would be a start or somebody's messing with you real bad as in ...Black Ops sort of thing...

So many scenarios besides what's already posted or postulated.

An exercise that may help is to use hard intent to actively 'Remember what may have been' but couched in your own terms....

Wow.... If this happened to someone I know I would take them to the closest hospital to see if she really had been pregnant, and after that, the closest mental health professional.

I saw an episode of CSI once where someone had a psychosomatic pregnancy, they so wanted to be pregnant their body actually behaved as if it was.

Missed cycles, morning sickness and the usual pregnancy symptoms. Her thoughts.. they came to me when I closed my eyes and focused on my womb. I could see her shape as a beautiful brilliant green and white light, like the shape of a fetus.. I felt her conception. Everyone's pregnancy is different an some can't feel their conception. I would put my hand on the left side and think to her kick here 3 times and she would kick three times where my hand was. Then I would move it to the other side and for only 2 kicks and only 2 would come. The babys thoughts were random colours and she had emotions that I would feel and express for her. If she didn't like something she would hurt me, like kick my lower back extremely hard and sharp. And when she was happy she would swirl and give me butterfly tummy. I miss that connection to my child and mybody physically hurt after she was taken. On top of 3 fingers one thumb hand shaped bruises on my self. What scared me is the mind blank and no more baby.

How far along were you with your pregnancy until you discovered you were no longer pregnant?

So I was pregnant and I was just starting to feel.her little kicks and moves. I could feel her head and I could telepathically communicate with my baby.

Aaaand you lost me.

• Like 4

So I was pregnant and I was just starting to feel.her little kicks and moves. I could feel her head and I could telepathically communicate with my baby. I remember seeing entities before bit this time, my hand was on my baby and all of the sudden like, negative 2 seconds later, my mind turned black and my stomach deflated an there was no more baby. I am still going crazy over this cuz I felt her then she was gone. Like my memory was erased and then sent me back 2 seconds back. It hurt and I cant stop hating these.. things that treat humans like cattle and take our children and babies for their own twisted ways. I.can recall barely anything. No one believes me and I might actually go crazy with knowledge like this. I just want MY baby back.

Can anyone confirm you were pregnant?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks be to all who responded. I appreciate everyone advice. And suggestions. I doubt aliens would take anything out of my body only tobhave me be unhealthy. They are much more advanced than humans fyi. All iknow and care about. Is my missing child. If u don't believe me that's ok. If u can even consider the probability of this phenomenon being true, bless ur soul. Right now imworkung on mental blocking so they cannot percieve me, like off the grid per se. Although I do want a family of my own, I'm only 20 and that'll be down the road aways yet. Thanks again:)

So typically you refuse to answer any details relating to this "pregnancy". Maybe you should work on getting a better story next time?

• Like 1

This is the first time you've ever had an alien encounter? Judging by your posts, it seems not so. You ever confirmed your pregnancy?

I really don't know how to respond to threads like this......

• Like 1

Yea,... this one stinks to high heaven

,,, and some others as well

• Like 1

It may not be all down to psychological imagining but rather to personal experiences like dual existence for the one soul force or cross dimensional displacement, similar to loosing ones glasses but knowing where they were deliberately placed to begin with then finding them somewhere else and knowing that that would have been impossible for one to have placed them there in the first place...sort of thing, happens just as readily as actually loosing and forgetting about where they may have been inadvertently placed...in the first place...again...

Soz, seem to be repeating myself again :)

Of course the Alien abduction scenario could be another avenue to explore...regressive hypnosis would be a start or somebody's messing with you real bad as in ...Black Ops sort of thing...

So many scenarios besides what's already posted or postulated.

An exercise that may help is to use hard intent to actively 'Remember what may have been' but couched in your own terms....

Sorry, but it has to be done :-

post-39751-0-07566500-1387894364_thumb.j