Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where I have been.

Rick Waid

Hi everyone, I have been absent for a long time because I was trying to figure many things out. I finally got my book published. I have not been reading very much anymore just trying to help people open up and connect with their inner abilities. I was asked in an interview would I go back to those forums where I started and I said yes. I don't want to forget where I learned to read people. This place has been very nice to me and I wanted to say thank you to all of my friends on here. I will stop back in as an observer instead of a reader. I did take many peoples advice about reading until I made myself sick. Happy holidays to all of you. Thanks again Rick Waid

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• Drayno

• Arpee

• charmcph

Oh....I clicked on this thread 'cos I thought it might be a quiz. The prize would have come in handy for Christmas.

Oh well.....Congrats for the book publishing anyway. Let's hope it sells, or you could end up with no room in your garage for your car!

Congratulations! Being published is a feat in its own. :tu:

Welcome Back, and happy holidays to you too

Thanks everyone, I will post in once and awhile to chat. I gave away 25 books already. It is easy to give away but very hard to get people to buy. Times are very hard for so many. I really understand. I just feel good it is done. Now I can move into the radio biz. Had a few offers for a show. A whole different world in radio.

Welcome back Rick, Happy Holidays :st

Hi everyone, I am giving away one signed copy of my book. Plus shipping in the USA. You have to guess the right answer. Who was my favorite actor growing up? I will check back later. Thanks

Well I visited your website Rick and unfortunately your book is not my cup of tea, but I do hope that people interested in that type of thing start buying your book. Best of luck!