Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Strange Wedding Wish

susieice

It's premeditated murder, plain and simple. They're two sick and twisted individuals. Both lacking brains, morals and are psychopaths. They were sick form the get-go and need major help.

They should share an electric chair, or a syringe, or a bullet.

• Like 2

Well, they say it's good to have shared interests

Kind of like Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo. Or at least that's who they remind me of. The sick and twisted finding each other.

• Like 1

Well, glad they were caught after only murdering one person. Can only imagine how more depraved they would have become if they had gotten away with it. Fingers crossed they get life without possibility of parole.

• Like 2

Well, glad they were caught after only murdering one person. Can only imagine how more depraved they would have become if they had gotten away with it. Fingers crossed they get life without possibility of parole.

In PA, they should. That's a mandatory sentence.

It would have been just the start, luckily they were caught in time to make it the end too, but not so lucky for the victim. Strange as this might sound, but it took this 1 victim and this couples quick arrest, to save the lives of others.

The only thing which could posibly go wrong in the future, would be them being released.

Too many years, deaths and stories about couples likes these, there is no excuse today for releasing them early, they knew the risks if caught, society have had too many like them before....we do not need them on our streets ever again.

• Like 3

Gosh, they're crazy! What a great wedding wish to have... not! They should never be able to walk free from this, they both need to face the consquences in what they did. A poor man is dead now cause of them.... this is truly sickening, it makes my stomach turn.

• Like 2

How did they go so wrong at such a relatively young age? They must be such miserable souls.

• Like 1

If I had my way, heinous crimes like this would be punished by burning at the stake.

Alone.

With no one to witness, so there is no chance of them catching a sympathetic eye.

Let them die an agonizing, terrified death with no hope of rescue -- like their victims.

Then let the world know how they died, and that other murderers will receive the same punishment.

Then watch the crime rate go down.

As long as we coddle criminals, we'll suffer from them. Make the punishment horrific and you'll get everyone's attention.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just knew when I started following this that there would be more to it. The female now says she is part of a satanic cult and has killed 22 other people.

I just knew when I started following this that there would be more to it. The female now says she is part of a satanic cult and has killed 22 other people.

I heard she says **she stopped counting** at 22!! Yikes!!

I don't know, but I could imagine them being on high doses of LSD.

Just sayin...

Interesting interview this morning on this case with Mark Furhman. He said the crime she's jailed on has all the hallmarks of a disorganized killer, but serial killers are *organized* killers, so he's remaining skeptical until he sees what information she can (or can't) provide re these 22+ other cases. MF said it's not unheard of for arrested individuals to lead authorities on wild goose chases so they get a "field trip" out of jail, and it may be the killing she's in jail for was a botched robbery gone wrong with the rest of it made up. He also didn't discount mental illness. Or that there may be 22+ bodies out there--maybe.

I guess the FBI is taking this one over, so we'll see what they, um, "dig up."

I suspect they are just bragging about 22 other murders. I don't think they were that smart to get away with murder at least 22 times. I will admit there could be other murders so the police should check out their stories.

I suspect they are just bragging about 22 other murders. I don't think they were that smart to get away with murder at least 22 times. I will admit there could be other murders so the police should check out their stories.

This.

• Like 1

As some talking head, forget who, pointed out, the Sunbury body was tossed in an alley/yard, whereas most serial killers go to some lengths to hide the bodies to avoid detection. So yeah, while LE obviously has to check out the other stories because they *could* be true, certain details are pointing away from a string of 22+ bodies from Alaska to California to Texas to PA. Either way, I'll be interested in following this case to see whether we have a prolific female serial killer Satanist who started killing at age 13 or a different kind of nutcase looking for more notoriety than one brutal murder can bring her.

• Like 2

I thought of serial Henry Lee Lucas, who bragged about the number of killings that he probably did not reach. But one killing is too many.

They seem to gain some pleasure out of playing games with the police, wasting police time and resources. They are trying to get some control and power until the end.

• Like 2

Here is what turns my stomach about this whole ugly series of events.

- They got married, there are wedding photos, she is in white, him in a tux. Presumably there were bridesmaids/groomsmen, flower girls and a host of guests all gushing and happy about what a wonderful couple and so in love. I'm just guessing but I imagine on their part they were all loving and gushy, thankful to their guests for the gifts and well wishes and proud of having found true love.

- Throughout it all, what all those who celebrated with them and thought them so wonderful, this couple was biting at the bit to fulfill a fantasy of killing someone.

If I was a friend or guest, I would feel like puking at the loving thoughts I felt about them on that big day and throughout the time I knew them - it really is a sick parody on the nature of love.

• Like 1