Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Jesus' banned from darts match (again)

Still Waters

A long-haired and bearded darts fan has been banned from attending a match - because he looks too much like Jesus.

Mild-mannered Nathan Grindal was enjoying the clash between Phil Taylor and Kim Huybrechts last year when some of the audience at the Cash Converter Players Championship spotted his likeness to the son of God.

http://www.dailymail...like-JESUS.html

Previous thread -

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=239239

Nope....he doesn't look much like a Galilean to me.......

jesus_bbc_zps43b819a7.jpg

• Like 2

I love how people presume to know what someone who lived more than a thousand years ago looked like. Pretty much any guy with long hair and a full beard and stache looks like Jesus. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I love how people presume to know what someone who lived more than a thousand years ago looked like. Pretty much any guy with long hair and a full beard and stache looks like Jesus. :rolleyes:

That's true, at work for years I got nick named "Sumo Jesus" for this look combined w/ my girthiness at the time.

Yup, Jesus and Tim Minchin. Thank you now I have GINGER in my head.

LOL!

Mabon.

• Like 1

I think he looks more like a Bee Gee than he does Jesus (or what we perceive Jesus to look like anyway).

• Like 1