Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams of flying spiritual dreams and lucid

Anton25

I had a spiritual dream where I woke up in my bedroom realised I was asleep a girl grabbed hold of me and I got superman round the room.. Then placed back down softly.. This was a real spirit.. I have also had dreams where I can actually fly and I'm practising taking off Ect. What does this mean...

• Like 1

Dreams are our subconscious mind's way of expressing itself. dreaming about taking a girl in your arms, being powerful and having superpowers isn't rare in any way.

I had a spiritual dream where I woke up in my bedroom realised I was asleep a girl grabbed hold of me and I got superman round the room.. Then placed back down softly.. This was a real spirit.. I have also had dreams where I can actually fly and I'm practising taking off Ect. What does this mean...

Nice..

It means you might be one of us lucky ones who lucid dream, then learn to control our dreams, and finally to sculpt and create entire dreamscapes.

Once you are aware you are dreaming and flying ,I suggest controlling your consciousness and sending your 'body ' or awareness out of your room. Slowly explore your house both inside and out then your neighbourhood and local area (It might take a year to learn how to do this regularly on demand) Taking off is one of the easiest parts of flight Landing is harder and flying in a moonless night takes some high order navigation skills. I would suggest that, when confident, you also try sending your consciousness through a solid wall. Pick a thin one to start with. Ps the flying will end up being far more fun than the girl, but they are a bonus in lucid dreaming especially when you establish full control of your dreams.