Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man jumps to his death shopping with Gf

CatFromHell

Obviously there were other issues involved....

however...

I can kind of understand the guys feelings... I once went on a shopping trip with my (then) wife... The store was small and it didn't take long to get

to a selection of two dresses that fit her... Both were exactly alike except for color... One was red the other blue...

She held them up: "Which do you like?"

Me: "Uh... The blue one I guess."

Her: "I like the red one."

Me: "Well, get the red one then."

Her: "But you like the blue one."

- an hour later -

Me: "Look they don't cost much, get both"

Her: "Don't be silly!"

It took her three hours to finally decide to get a thrid dress that she had earlier said she "didn't care for"...

That was the last time I EVER went clothes shopping with her...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 2

however...

I can kind of understand the guys feelings... I once went on a shopping trip with my (then) wife... The store was small and it didn't take long to get

to a selection of two dresses that fit her... Both were exactly alike except for color... One was red the other blue...

- an hour later -

It took her three hours to finally decide to get a thrid dress that she had earlier said she "didn't care for"...

I'm beginning to think you men may be onto something here, I've got to be honest.

A couple of years ago i was going shopping with my mum, My son was only 9 at the time and was supposed to come with us. When I told him we were going shopping he threw himself on the floor and wailed "You'll never take me alive".

• Like 6

Shop till you drop....Tee hee

Awe beat me to it.

Ok...Prices so low it's to die for.

Edited by davros of skaro
  • Like 1

Wait for it, Soon all shopping centres will be issuing males with parachutes soon in case they change their mind half way down.

• Like 2

I absolutely hate shopping. I prefer to go alone if I have to go, then no worries about following someone around and getting irritated and then fighting.

I never understood women that wanted to shop with their husbands or boyfriends that hated shopping and vise versa. If you know you hate it why do it and if vice versa why force someone else to suffer the misery???

I once went shopping with a female friend and we spent 3 hours in Sephora while she picked out 3 perfumes, 2 lipsticks, 5 nail polishes that were mere degrees off of the same ******* color and other various nonsense bull**** stuff and that was the last time I went shopping with another person aside from my elderly mother.

edit: ex-friends bill that day? $799

Edited by Lava_Lady
  • Like 5

Wait for it, Soon all shopping centres will be issuing males with parachutes soon in case they change their mind half way down.

And the wives will want bungee cords instead - so the hapless men are pulled back up to continue shopping...

• Like 1

And the wives will want bungee cords instead - so the hapless men are pulled back up to continue shopping...

Not the husbands, just their wallets!

Joke.

• Like 1

7 floors of pure bliss!

I imagine it was like the end of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

• Like 1

I imagine it was like the end of Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

Never seen it, You just spoiled the ending for me.

I went shopping with a woman once.......................................yep, that's pretty much all I have to say on that...................

We're not all that bad, Myself and most of my female friends like to get the shopping done asap so we can spend the rest of the day in the pub.
  • Like 4

I'm with Lava_Lady on this one. Even if I did like to shop, there is no way I'd drag along someone who didn't just so I could bounce ideas or opinions off them.

• Like 2

I don't waste time shopping. I go in, look for what I want. If nothing catches my eye, I walk out. If something does, then I may browse a bit more, but nothing like what Taun had to deal with.

• Like 2

I do agree, My other half still goes shopping with me even after 14 years together so i can't be that bad to go shopping with, Sometimes he even suggests going shopping but that usually coincides with the release of new ps3 game or similar :yes:

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing

We're not all that bad, Myself and most of my female friends like to get the shopping done asap so we can spend the rest of the day in the pub.

That's where men and women differ......in order to get us shopping we hit the pub first, it also helps us priorities what we really need to buy...so what starts out as a shopping trip for xmas presents ends up being a new guitar for me instead. Try the pub first, it saves lots of stress believe me!

Now that is an afternoon well spent!!

• Like 2

however...

- an hour later -

I don't think a jury in the world would convict you for wringing her neck. Geez, I can scan a whole mall in less time.

• Like 1

That's where men and women differ......in order to get us shopping we hit the pub first, it also helps us priorities what we really need to buy...so what starts out as a shopping trip for xmas presents ends up being a new guitar for me instead. Try the pub first, it saves lots of stress believe me!

I don't know you, I'm not going to buy you a new guitar!
  • Like 1

I don't think a jury in the world would convict you for wringing her neck. Geez, I can scan a whole mall in less time.

Wringing her neck? There isn't a jury that would have convicted him if he'd fired a bazooka at her.

• Like 2

I usually just stand there on auto-pilot, a little drool coming out of the corner of my mouth. I just wake up when we get to the cashier and everything gets added up and I say, "This stuff costs HOW much?".

• Like 2

I don't know you, I'm not going to buy you a new guitar!

That's why I got married....so I could not buy stuff for anyone else whilst buying stuff for me.....I think that was the reason I got married, I might have got that the wrong way round though...

Edited by Sky Scanner
  • Like 1

Men's close come in Small, Medium, Large and the X-Larges. Womens cloths come in more sizes then there are pages in War and Peace. Plus a Macys size 6 is not a JCPenny's size 6, but more of a JCPenny's size 8. And Kohl's size 6 is more of a Macy's size 8. And so on and so on. Just knowing this much probably makes me a suicide risk.

• Like 2