Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Third eye and psychic experiences

Anton25

For the last year or so I've been feeling my 3rd eye doin something on my for head.. Now I can feel it most of the time through out the day.. Would love to know how I could improve still and see images more often I spend alot of time laying down and meditating but don't see much

Hi,

I have some exercises or daily practices that I follow which focus energies from mother earth and father sky through our chakra network with a focus on the 3rd eye. There are two exercises which need to be mastered before this exercise can be effectively employed.

Would some thing like that be of interest to you?

Thanks,

John

Yea I'm interested in this.. Anychance you can go through what you do

I use this exercise, the 3rd one outlined in the following link, at the same time I am using telepathy with my companion.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exercises/twin_flame.html

I picked a kind of strange name for this practice however the main idea to consider is, can this 3rd eye energy work help you?

John

• 2 weeks later...

Chakras are definitely something to look into and study. IMO psychic skills cannot be exercised without a good knowledge and control of your bodies chakras (energy points). Chakras are energy receptors inside our bodies (science has identified these as nerve clusters located at points inside our bodies) these receptor are collector of universal energy and each chakra acts as a filing system for those energies. The vibrations and fractured images may be a disconnect for receiving to interpreting/receiving these energies. Study and work on your chakras this may help with your issues and will help in many other aspects of your life including stress anxiety and insomnia. This will also help increase any natural abilities you have.

Also note that our 3rd eye is not meant to "see" as much as it is to "be shown" sometimes trying to force images can cause unwanted issues.

Edited by soulseeker
  • Like 1

Stay relaxed and give yourself more time to find out what the 3rd. eye feeling is about. I recommend that you use some of your free time for aura cleansing and chakra balancing. We all pick up residue from the negative energy cast off by other people's auras. You don't need to pay out a lot of money for this, you can do this by yourself.

Get yourself a book that has the colors that chakras correspond to, and figure out if you feel an imbalance there, you can correct that with the proper color and meditation. You can get some [body] cleansing herbs and a herb book from a health food store, they stock in a great variety, and do a thorough detox and cleansing. If that seems too time consuming and complicated then you could try making some fennel seed, dandelion root, and thyme tea/infusion and meditate on a brilliant white light surrounding you to purify and strengthen your aura. Once the 3rd. eye opens up you will need to protect yourself against outside negativity and spiritual intrusions.

Hi sometimes when I connect in psychic I use writing too communicate.. A few months ago I woke up too a message from an angel in fairys take writing why are you being bad anton x..

Can you define 'bad' from that fairy's perspective?

Hi one time a few months ago when seeing things in psychic I decided to focus my mind on the black hole see if I found anything.. I did instantly I seen images of small dark people on an dark island with lots of colour.. I heard a voice these people were speaking like vampires but in a different funny way but they were very powerfull people in spirit.. Anybody come across anything like this.. Made me want a tea with something fruity in straight the way..

They have vanished this is another experience

Well, that's quite convenient now, isn't it?

Good for you, having all those "awesome" experiences.

Edited by Ryu

I know this was a joke though.. 'You are gonna be very dopey in the afterlife' I even felt it and seen an image of myself as one of those dark people with a crown ancient clothing with a cloak pale colours strange experience

Hi one day When communicating with spirits I started talking about Spartans to them... They showed me an image of sparta with light around his head.. The next day I was shocked to see the same image in the clouds with orange and red colours I could also see the orange as his light around his head through his helmit..

I have also seen shadow people.. I have seen a shadow man sprint so fast .. I don't know whether they were running to save me from something but it felt connected to me as I seem it with my own eyes.. I was listening to mega man music on youtube after that for a while never seen anything like it.. I'm about out of experiences now

Chauvets seen In psychic standing next to people real chai vets that look exactly how they are in Chauvet statue. https://www.google.c...biw=320&bih=356

I looked over the google page per your link... I must say, I still don't see your point.

Hi this was a long time ago now but one day I woke and had 3 big scratches across my stomach.. Today I've noticed a scratch on my finger.. I see angels why would I get scratches

Hi this was a long time ago now but one day I woke and had 3 big scratches across my stomach.. Today I've noticed a scratch on my finger.. I see angels why would I get scratches

You should take showers more periodicaly.