Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Third eye and psychic experiences

Anton25

And change your bed sheets with clean ones on a regular basis!

Funny people I'm probably cleaner than you.. These scratches came from a spirit

You already know?

Hi, anybody able to see auras with there eyes I have never seen auras with the eyes.. But I've seen my aura with my eyes closed and I had a gold circle round my head and one round the rest if me. I've been meditating and tryna get my aura gold for a long time..

• 2 months later...

Hi, I was lying down one day with my eyes closed and started to here my self I pictured my self on my weights bench in my back garden and I seen an 2 images of me one was the one that I put there's the other was some kind of other part of me.. It was a video I could see and here him speaking and he sounded funny compared to me.. I was being careful because I thought someone was messin around with me.. I asked for my PIN numbers and got a reply and it was right very strange..

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I have been given anti psychotic for saying that psychic and beleifs of spirits Ect.. Piportil suppresses psychic and you cannot see images or hear voices.. I have now come of the medication but my psychic hasn't returned.. Why would the governments be doin this when people are cleary just gifted