Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The US funds Al Qaeda And Most PeopleDontCare

fluxor

Source: http://harvestmoonne...aeda-one-cares/

The United States has been funding and operating Al Qaeda for years — When the majority of Americans are approached with this revelation it is viewed as “nonsensical conspiracy theory.’ An immediate response would be “if that were true the Mainstream Media would report on it and everyone would be aware of this!’ - What those people don’t get is that is not how the world works. 90% of all media you see from television is owned by 6 corporations.
Edited by Saru
Trimmed for length - please do not copy and paste whole articles
  • Like 3

Your text is annoying to the point of being unreadable.

BTW, welcome to the forums.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 8

-Zbigniew Brzezinski: Yes. According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the Mujahadeen began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet army invaded Afghanistan, 24 Dec

It is no secret the CIA supported the Afghan mujahideen, however, Osama bin Laden belonged to the foreign group, Afghan Arabs, which were not supported by the CIA. Conspiracist have confused the two groups and as a result, concocted another unfounded conspiracy.

We clearly see by the USA history they would never do ethnic cleansing or bomb innocent people..I mean honestly folks ...have we as a nation not been lied to time after time..

• Like 5

It is no secret the CIA supported the Afghan mujahideen, however, Osama bin Laden belonged to the foreign group, Afghan Arabs, which were not supported by the CIA. Conspiracist have confused the two groups and as a result, concocted another unfounded conspiracy.

And many Anti-conspiricists neglect is a merger took place and was then agitated. Al Qaeda is not a creation from a single group, but rather a merger and agitation of many, just as Al Qaeda is now...Many different groups. And it didn't happen overnight. Many Anti-Conspiricists get so hung up on a mixture of propaganda and half-truths of the dynamics that took place. Mujahideen was a starting point for what would become Al Qaeda.

And Bin Laden was barely brought up in the article, he is not that big of a deal, more of a boogey man then anything.

So operation cyclone takes place from 78-92 and your saying none of the weapons ended up in the afghan-arabs hands...And the CIA was not aware of the weapons ending up in their hands? Yes, and Al Nusra got no weapons in Syria, only the FSA secularists had them....Because thats realistic. It's also not what happened in Syria, nor Afghanastan. The white house talking points say "No weapons go to Al Qaeda"...The white house said so, so it must be true, even if all the evidence(proof) points to al qaeda receiving the weapons, and there is no way the CIA was not aware.

The weapons being smuggled in from pakistan during cyclone , you think someone said "excuse me, arent you an afghan arab? No Jihad for you!" Do you understand how conspiratorial what your saying is? What your saying is the conspiracy theory.

Just because Osama Bin laden was not OSAMA BIN LADEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at that time, does not mean this operation was not directly related to what he became. It Agitated him and other Jihadists, grew their numbers, and armed them...

• Like 3

I found the text harder to read than it needed to be, but the sentiment is spot on. There is no doubt that US taxpayers are funding these terrorists

• Like 2

I think most Americans know this fro like 40 years, not surprised and yeah the text did you copy it wrongly?

I found the text harder to read than it needed to be, but the sentiment is spot on. There is no doubt that US taxpayers are funding these terrorists

My thoughts EXACTLY :tu: I did not read past the first few paragraphs, but the point he makes is right.

• Like 3

Well, the text wasn't that hard for me to read, and it is right on. :tu:

BTW, I don't watch mainstream media. It's nothing but pure propaganda BS. I only listen to alternative media.

• Like 3

You think mainstream media to be owned by 6 different groups as a danger. How many of them we should have so that the danger is gone?

And many Anti-conspiricists neglect is a merger took place and was then agitated. Al Qaeda is not a creation from a single group, but rather a merger and agitation of many, just as Al Qaeda is now...Many different groups. And it didn't happen overnight. Many Anti-Conspiricists get so hung up on a mixture of propaganda and half-truths of the dynamics that took place. Mujahideen was a starting point for what would become Al Qaeda.

Read your history book because after the war, U.S.-backed members were overthrown.

And Bin Laden was barely brought up in the article, he is not that big of a deal, more of a boogey man then anything.

So operation cyclone takes place from 78-92 and your saying none of the weapons ended up in the afghan-arabs hands..

No! Even al-Qaeda has admitted the Afghan Arabs received no aid from America, and they have admitted their aid came from Arab sources, not from the United States. Just another example where conspiracist are not in the habit of doing their homework because they confused Afghan nationals with a group of Arab foreigners.

Edited by skyeagle409

the miliatary Industrial complex is trying to sell weapons, will you all please stop telling the hurting lies and let them finish the year out with record profits...after all it is the season of giving

• Like 4

Read your history book because after the war, U.S.-backed members were overthrown.

No! Even al-Qaeda has admitted the Afghan Arabs received no aid from America, and they have admitted their aid came from Arab sources, not from the United States. Just another example where conspiracist are not in the habit of doing their homework because they confused Afghan nationals with a group of Arab foreigners.

When you read a history book written by propagandists I can see how you have trouble understanding all this. Also they never admitted to not receiving weapons from the CIA, they admitted to not KNOWING they were receiving weapons from the CIA, as the article stated.

• Like 5

I like the anger directed at those who didn't read the text cause they didn't want their eyes to melt. Great way to start a conversation OP.

There is no anger. The text is annoying with the white background. I copy and pasted it from the article, the article is black background orange text, without any white background....still annoying? probably. Less annoying? yes.

• Like 1

Kowalski

Thanks for that newspaper article praising OBL with his picture! It's really priceless. :tsu:

• Like 2

Kowalski

Thanks for that newspaper article praising OBL with his picture! It's really priceless. :tsu:

LOL, I know. ;)

• Like 1

When you read a history book written by propagandists I can see how you have trouble understanding all this. Also they never admitted to not receiving weapons from the CIA, they admitted to not KNOWING they were receiving weapons from the CIA, as the article stated.

The CIA did not support the Afghan Arabs. Facts are facts. You need to take a look at Pakistan and other Arab nations.

1480645_656620261047508_752936917_n.jpg

Osama bin Laden, a member of the Afghan Arabs who was supported by Pakistan and Arab nations, not the United States, and taken out by U.S. Navy SEALS.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

Kowalski

It sure is considering that 911 Truthers have claimed that Osama bin Laden was innocent in the 911 attack on the United States.

Those examples can be applied to 911 conspiracist. After all, I have listed a number of their claims which have since been demolished when a multitude of facts and evidence were later revealed. Here is one example.

Let's not forget the 911 WTC nuke hoax, a hoax which was supported by 911 conspiracist.

The Dimitri Khalezov "WTC was nuked" hoax

http://www.takeourworldback.com/wtcnukeddisinfo.htm

And of course, we can't forget how 911 conspiracist were duped into thinking the reflection in this photo was molten steel when in fact, the reflection was from a flashlight.

* snip *

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4XXZ9G3gik&feature=player_embedded

And, you don't want me to mention anything about how 911 conspiracist dropped the ball in regard to their confusion over Delta 1989 and United 93, and the fact they confused scientist from a KC-135 as passengers of United 93.

Now, would you care for me to comment how 911 conspiracist confused the Afghan mujahideen, who were supported by the CIA, with the Afghan Arabs, who were supported by Pakistan and other Arab countries?

Edited by Saru
Removed copyrighted image

Why do you keep bring up 9/11 Skyeagle? Isn't this thread about the current and on going support and funding of al CIAda? Wouldn't we rather have the terrorists leading Syria instead of Assad?

Isn't this a photo of a current US senator and once presidential candidate meeting with terrorists in Syria?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/03/john-mccain-denies-meeting-syrian-kidnappers-during-secret-rendezvous-with-patriot-rebels/#

* snip *

It was revealed this morning that McCain, during his personal mission to Syria to meet with rebels, appeared in photos with Mohammed Nour and Abu Ibrahim, two members of the Sunni "Northern Storm" brigade, which kidnapped 11 Lebanese Shia pilgrims, who were on their way back to Lebanon, from Iran. The group is still holding nine of the hostages.

http://www.huffingto..._b_3360762.html

another link

Edited by Saru
Removed copyrighted image
  • Like 4

Why do you keep bring up 9/11 Skyeagle?

Simple! To show how unfounded conspiracy theories are hatched by conspriciest who don't bother to check out the rest of the story.

Isn't this thread about the current and on going support and funding of al CIAda?

No!

Wouldn't we rather have the terrorists leading Syria instead of Assad?

Depends!

Isn't this a photo of a current US senator and once presidential candidate meeting with terrorists in Syria?

No! The rebels are not the al-Qaeda terrorist.

Senator McCain Meets with Syrian Rebels, not al-Qaeda Terrorist

Senator John McCain by an SETF organizer, Mouaz Mustafa inside Free Syria, May 27, 2013

With the increased involvement of Hezbollah fighters from Lebanon and Iran and the potential spillover into bordering nations, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Richard Myers on Monday called the civil war in Syria a "regional war."

The Daily Beast reports that during the meetings, rebel leaders called on the U.S. to increase its support to the Syrian opposition and provide them with heavy weapons, a no-fly zone, and airstrikes on the Syrian regime and Hezbollah forces.

"McCain's trip may help to strengthen, rather than weaken, the Obama administration's interest in working with Russia on the U.N. led-peace talks scheduled for mid-June," said CBS News Foreign Affairs Analyst Pamela Falk, who is based at the United Nations.

http://www.cbsnews.c...ts-with-rebels/

We were not supporting al-Qaeda by any means, and what is Iran and Hezbollah terrorist from Lebanon doing in Syria? BTW, are we still taking down al-Qaeda with drones?

Drone strikes kill 5 al Qaeda suspects in Yemen

http://www.foxnews.c...pects-in-yemen/

Since when was the United States friends with al-Qaeda? Just as 911 conspiracist confused the Afghan Mujahideen with Afghan Arabs, you are confusing Syrian Rebels with al-Qaeda terrorist.

Edited by skyeagle409

Simple! To show how unfounded conspiracy theories are hatched by conspriciest who don't bother to check out the rest of the story.

No!

Depends!

No! The rebels are not the al-Qaeda terrorist.

We were not supporting al-Qaeda by any means, and what is Iran and Hezbollah terrorist from Lebanon doing in Syria? BTW, are we still taking down al-Qaeda with drones?

[/size]

Since when was the United States friends with al-Qaeda? Just as 911 conspiracist confused the Afghan Mujahideen with Afghan Arabs, you are confusing Syrian Rebels with al-Qaeda terrorist.

syrian%20rebels%20breakdown_06.jpg

The Syrian rebels have pledged an alliance with Al Qaeda. Are you one of those pro-propagandsts who cant get that? I know this is probably to complex for you, as you view the world as "good guy vs bad guy" http://www.dailymail...ator-Assad.html http://digitaljourna.../article/358738 http://www.usatoday....ection/2075323/

I am astounded by your ignorance on this topic, not just that you dont know but because you think you know. The only thing your hanging on is this whole afghan-arabs and afghan mujahideen while not understanding the dynamics of all of it, and yes afghan-arabs did get weapons. YES THEY DID, the CIA had a preference yes, but that preferance was in regards to them observing the mujahideen to be more extremist.

It is evident you do not even know who the rebels really are.

What is Hezbollah doing in Syria? Helping Assad, There is a civil war going on after all. The US funds the Sunni Wahhabist terrorists fighting assad, so assad gets his gets hezbollah, as Syria is allies with Iran which is allies with Russia.

The "rebels" are trying to turn Syria in a caliphate. And yes this thread is about the history of/ and ongoing support of terrorists by the US...you turned it into a 911 thread because you can't keep up.

Also your defense of John McCain leads me to believe you are a neocon, so I can understand why you love funding terrorists and bombing countries to hell...Neocons love bombs and proxy armies to enter conflicts.

While the mainstream media admonishes John McCain for playing a poker game on his iPhone during the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations hearings on Syria last Wednesday, no one seems to have noticed that the Republican Senator has, for several years, been supporting and mingling with Al Qaeda commanders in the field in blatant violation of international law as well as in breach of US anti-terrorism legislation.

In April 2011, Senator John McCain described the Al Qaeda affiliated rebels in Libya as follows:

“I have met with these brave fighters, and they are not Al-Qaeda. To the contrary: They are Libyan patriots who want to liberate their nation. We should help them do it.” - Senator John McCain in Benghazi, Libya April 22, 2011.

One of the rebels’ leading figures was Abdel Hakim Belhaj (picture below), a member of the defunct Libyan Islamic Fighting Group LIFG), a terrorist organization on both the UN Security Council and the US State Department lists.http://www.globalres...n-syria/5348383

Edited by fluxor
  • Like 6