Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video! Woman glued to toilet seat in a store!

seeder

Ah...pranksters eh? :lol: I bet that's a pain in the butt to deal with

Video shows woman glued to Home Depot toilet seat

A north Georgia woman says she wants answers after an apparent prank in a restroom left her with serious injuries.

Channel 2's Tony Thomas spoke Monday with the woman, who wants answers from not only the store where it happened, but whomever put glue on the top of the toilet seat lids.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cBrybWv4bA[/media]

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/video-shows-woman-glued-home-depot-toilet-seat/ncGBk/

Embarassing yes, more so if she had a bad case of the runs

Edited by Still Waters
Source link added
  • Like 1

Stupid prank. People who do this kind of thing in the name of 'humour' don't realise what harm it can do to others...still as long as they get their kicks, they don't care. Poor unsuspecting woman. I don't think telling the world about it has helped her any though.

• Like 4

Not only do I hate using public 'sit down' loo's, when I need to sit that is... but I also take loo paper and wipe the seat, AND place strips of paper on it too, before I sit... but I guess that's just my hygiene OCD

• Like 7

Not only do I hate using public 'sit down' loo's, when I need to sit that is... but I also take loo paper and wipe the seat, AND place strips of paper on it too, before I sit... but I guess that's just my hygiene OCD

I thought we all did that! (I also do it in the homes of family & friends and in my own home if I know someone else has sat on my throne. lol)

• Like 3

I feel sorry for her, having your skin ripped has to be painful. Hope they find out who put the glue on the toilet seat.

• Like 3

I thought we all did that! (I also do it in the homes of family & friends and in my own home if I know someone else has sat on my throne. lol)

I carry a travel sized cleaner/sanitizer.

Almost every business I go into has flushable seat covers in the lady's rooms...including Home Depot. This lady might think about using them in the future and she might have noticed the glue.

• Like 1

I don't think telling the world about it has helped her any though.

Aye. She should have left her lips sealed.

• Like 2

One would think right?

Maybe she was turtle heading and was getting all emotional and had no time for that. :whistle:

• Like 1

Ok, so just heard on the news some further information on this... Apparently the surveillance video from the store has revealed that the woman put the glue on the toilets herself before gluing herself to one of them.

• Like 2

Ok, so just heard on the news some further information on this... Apparently the surveillance video from the store has revealed that the woman put the glue on the toilets herself before gluing herself to one of them.

That's no way that I'd want my 15 minutes of fame I tell you.

• Like 4

I did a quick search and found this

quote:

Afterwards, a store manager found a brown paper bag with a bottle of Loctite GO2 glue inside the bathroom. Almost immediately, skeptics accused the woman of glueing herself to the toilet seat in hopes of a big payday. Loctite GO2 glue is described as “construction grade super glue, usually only available online.

http://sandrarose.com/2013/12/woman-glued-herself-to-toilet-seat-at-home-depot/

• Like 3

I did a quick search and found this

quote:

Afterwards, a store manager found a brown paper bag with a bottle of Loctite GO2 glue inside the bathroom. Almost immediately, skeptics accused the woman of glueing herself to the toilet seat in hopes of a big payday. Loctite GO2 glue is described as “construction grade super glue, usually only available online.

http://sandrarose.co...-at-home-depot/

I think she should be paraded around and embarrassed properly. this doesn't seem nearly as humiliating as it could be lol

• Like 3

Personally speaking, I wouldn't answer anyone talking/calling for help from a toilet cubicle - ever again after my last experience...

Id sat in a cubicle dying for a huge let go...and being the 'quiet'; type I froze in panic when someone came in and sat in the cubicle next to me. I was really embarrassed as I knew Id be farting quite a bit and didnt want anyone else to hear/giggle, so I crossed my legs holding back, and was determined I wasnt going to fart first...my face went purple holding back.... then bizarrely, the guy in the next cubicle said.."Al-right mate, hows things?"

WTF? I couldn't believe it, so being polite I just said, "yeh fine thanks" and hoped he wouldn't talk anymore. Then he said... "Hows the missus"? And Im racking my brains trying to work out who the voice belonged to... so, still with legs crossed, I said... "Yeh she's fine thanks mate"..

10 seconds go by and Im losing the struggle to hold on... so I started trying to let a bit of gas out quietly...BUT THEN...he asked..."Did you get that new car yet"... now by this time I was frustrated at not knowing who the hell kept asking me questions plus I really needed to go... so in a louder voice I said "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU MATE...and how do you know me"?

Then this head appeared at the top of the partition and he said " Will you shut your gob mate Im on the bluetooth" :lol:

• Like 6

Personally speaking, I wouldn't answer anyone talking/calling for help from a toilet cubicle - ever again after my last experience...

Id sat in a cubicle dying for a huge let go...and being the 'quiet'; type I froze in panic when someone came in and sat in the cubicle next to me. I was really embarrassed as I knew Id be farting quite a bit and didnt want anyone else to hear/giggle, so I crossed my legs holding back, and was determined I wasnt going to fart first...my face went purple holding back.... then bizarrely, the guy in the next cubicle said.."Al-right mate, hows things?"

WTF? I couldn't believe it, so being polite I just said, "yeh fine thanks" and hoped he wouldn't talk anymore. Then he said... "Hows the missus"? And Im racking my brains trying to work out who the voice belonged to... so, still with legs crossed, I said... "Yeh she's fine thanks mate"..

10 seconds go by and Im losing the struggle to hold on... so I started trying to let a bit of gas out quietly...BUT THEN...he asked..."Did you get that new car yet"... now by this time I was frustrated at not knowing who the hell kept asking me questions plus I really needed to go... so in a louder voice I said "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU MATE...and how do you know me"?

Then this head appeared at the top of the partition and he said " Will you shut your gob mate Im on the bluetooth" :lol:

omg omg omg!!!

I bet you died a thousand deaths right there lol

• Like 3

You should've let a nice loud one go just for him....

• Like 1

Wouldn't you still notice you've sat on something wet and sticky?

Something sounds fishy.

• Like 1

Its no use going to the cubicle next door, that has no loo paper either,so I left a cigarette paper for use in emergency.

• Like 1

:huh: