Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has this been debunked yet?

AZDZ

Apologies if this has been covered, I could not find it if it has. Mods please close, merge or delete as needed.

I've had the following link for ages but never got around to posting. I came across it today and revisited it expecting to find some logical debunking to be listed in he comments but, to my surprise, it still had not be debunked. I was shocked to find new new additions to the comments as soon as a few days ago! So here it is...

So, amazing proof of alien life or clever hoax? If hoax - please explain how so.

Edited by AZDZ

If you are not in panic, just listen to the vids music and you are in.

Edited by toast

I can't wait to see the size of the frog it turns into!

Apologies if this has been covered, I could not find it if it has. Mods please close, merge or delete as needed.

I've had the following link for ages but never got around to posting. I came across it today and revisited it expecting to find some logical debunking to be listed in he comments but, to my surprise, it still had not be debunked. I was shocked to find new new additions to the comments as soon as a few days ago! So here it is...

So, amazing proof of alien life or clever hoax? If hoax - please explain how so.

Nothing can swim in space. Period. So of course its fake. ADGUK have lots of other crappy vids too, see their homepage

http://www.adguk-blog.com/

Nothing can swim in space. Period. So of course its fake. ADGUK have lots of other crappy vids too, see their homepage

http://www.adguk-blog.com/

All generalisations are false.

Remember that seeder.

Check this out:

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/mind-blowing-story-of-russian-cosmonauts-who-saw-angels-in-space

Debunked: From -

http://thehoaxkiller...php?topic=161.0

HOAX! - StephenHannardADGUK / Henry Grantham? Alien Creature at ISS

[media=]

[/media]

Sea Angels

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

I wish the Hoaxkiller had added a negative colors sequence of the original footage in side by side comparison but, at face value, that would seem to bust it, seeder. Thanx.

• Like 1

Jim,...? :)

Jim's not a Ufologist Hazz.

He's a rocket scientist. Would you send your car to be repaired by the window cleaner?

He's a rocket scientist. Would you send your car to be repaired by the window cleaner?

Jim Oberg is an American space journalist and historian, regarded as an expert on the Russian space program,... I would say that makes him the go-to guy regarding the question/claim if the Russian cosmonauts aboard the Salyut 7 really did claim to see angels.

If I wanted wild science fiction stories and fantasy in this matter, YOU would be the better choice.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 3

Jim,...? :)

Jim not needed, another hoax story, zoser posts this stuff - (and hijacks threads) - that he cant be sure of and wants it all debunking for him.. However Im more inclined to let him believe it all... and save my energy for more stimulating threads

• Like 1

Remember that seeder.

Check this out:

http://www.techeblog...angels-in-space

Who is more likely to read and believe the 'Weekly World News', the original source of this prank story? It doesn't even rise to the level of a 'hoax' that tries to fool serious people -- it was originally written as nonsense for entertainment of grocery store tabloid readers, and zoserians at large in the population.

• Like 4

How is that even REMOTELY related to either the OP or what Seeder said?

Its not, its just another one of those annoying high jacking attempts from our little attention whore.

• Like 3

Remember that seeder.

Check this out:

http://www.techeblog...angels-in-space

It could seem like fatigue....the brain readily accepts the explanation that sleep depriviation causes hallucination. It could also be something else....all of our perception is only electrical impulses in the brain so what is real ? What if....an extraterrestrial or alien transmitter wanted to beam electrical impulses directly at the cosmonauts....the angel images were used because they might be more likely to trust in angels. I am just sayin' ......what if ?

For space based question, who would you suggest is a better source? You???

mj-laughing.gif

Hahahahaha

Ohh wait. You're serious.

• Like 2

Did Zoser actually link to a story that has its origins in a Weekly World News article?

That's so beyond hilarious, it's not funny. It's actually sad and an indicator of just how he swallows anything that claims to be a UFO story without even the most basic of fact checking.

Weekly_World_News_-_Cover_Art_4800.jpg

batboy_1_2.jpg

WWNmermaidcementary.png

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 2

Not so fast... they DID shoot down an angel too

ht_angel04_070724_ssv.jpg

:lol:

• Like 1