Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

(Pre) Inca Stone cutting Info/Links

Willie B Herd

there is probably a combination of techniques applied to getting the great monoliths to fit ... different applications to different needs ... for the life of me I've been reading and looking up stone working capabilities of the human race from times long past till the most modern machines in terms of capability and the possibility seems quite far from convincing ....

I guess the secrets were lost along with the ancient civilisations ... still not duplicated till this very day ... not once ... regardless of what the 'experts' of the day claims

Many claims to know and some has proven the possible postulates on a minor and barest minimum scale ... but that dog don't hunt in the woods ... maybe chasing a toy bunny in the backyard is as far as it can go ...

Moving ONE five ton or under block over flat terrain ten yards does not in any way equates moving millions of blocks over varied terrains and thats not to mention the fitting and construct of these mega massive structures ... the human race is very capable ... sadly we have lost much of that capability to and through fickle folly of grandiose self designated claims of 'higher' intelligence ... these structures lasted thousands of years ... maybe even tens ... how long is one of our currently modern 'hi tech' super duper mega structure' expected to last ?

throw away mentality at its best I say ~

~

• Like 2