Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Kills 15 civilians in Yemen with Drone

joc

The American military are NOT terrorists.

The American military mandate is to fight and defeat radical terrorists.

... and to impose Freedom, whether the people having Freedom imposed on them want it or not.

Why are these mad barbarians (Islam, that is) all of a sudden such a menace to the survival of civilisation, when they haven't been any real threat for centuries? Have they suddenly developed the military power and technology to be able to spread their message of fear all over the world? Have they just been waiting until they've got the technology to be able to dominate the world? There couldn't be any correlation between the rise of militant Islam and Uncle Sam's policy since 1945 of imposing its values and influence everywhere it might be useful to them, often by means of military force, could it?

• Like 4

You shouldnt. But you certainly should not dismiss it either. Its a fact 0bama has killed thousands of innocents, including at least hundreds of children. He has done this to countries that we have no legal authority to engage. 0bama belongs in a cell.

And the policy will continue when Obama is gone.

• Like 2

And the policy will continue when Obama is gone.

I don't think Ted Cruz will be The Guy to order drone shots...he'll leave that up to the people who have a clue.

... and to impose Freedom, whether the people having Freedom imposed on them want it or not.

Why are these mad barbarians (Islam, that is) all of a sudden such a menace to the survival of civilisation, when they haven't been any real threat for centuries? Have they suddenly developed the military power and technology to be able to spread their message of fear all over the world? Have they just been waiting until they've got the technology to be able to dominate the world? There couldn't be any correlation between the rise of militant Islam and Uncle Sam's policy since 1945 of imposing its values and influence everywhere it might be useful to them, often by means of military force, could it?

19 guys... boxcutters... attack a society and cause billions in repercussions by using the freedoms we give everyone who comes here. That's the story - you know it. Your simple minded anti US propaganda is getting tiresome.

That's a misnomer...one cannot Impose Freedom...what we can do, and what we have done is Set People Free...it's up to them whether or not they want to remain free...and unfortunately...as in the case of the USSR...and Iraq...and Afghanistan...people don't really want to be free...

You know what it reminds me of? It reminds me of the Biblical story of Moses...after the Pharoah let the Israelites go. Then decided to chase them down and kill them all at the waters edge of the Red Sea...the Israelites were muttering things like, We should never have left...It's better to be a slave under Pharoah then killed at the hands of Pharoahs army...

When that's all you've ever known...that's all you've ever known...

Why are these mad barbarians (Islam, that is) all of a sudden such a menace to the survival of civilisation, when they haven't been any real threat for centuries? Have they suddenly developed the military power and technology to be able to spread their message of fear all over the world? YES Have they just been waiting until they've got the technology to be able to dominate the world? YES There couldn't be any correlation between the rise of militant Islam and Uncle Sam's policy since 1945 of imposing its values and influence everywhere it might be useful to them, often by means of military force, could it? YES ...that and OIL...
Edited by joc

19 guys... boxcutters... attack a society and cause billions in repercussions by using the freedoms we give everyone who comes here. That's the story - you know it. Your simple minded anti US propaganda is getting tiresome.

But that's my whole point. Why did they do that? it's just too, too simplistic and frankly is hiding your head in the sand to say "because they hate our Freedoms", or "Because their Holy Book tells them to". That's what's simple minded. That really is just swallowing Bushite propaganda whole, to argue that it's just "hating America" to try to suggest that it originated as anything other just an act of pure evil with no other motivation at all. Every time that the West (which does mean, whether you like it or not, primarily America) indulges in another adventure, or fires another Missile into some crowd of peasants somewhere in the Middle East, and uses the justification that "they hate us", or "their Holy Book tells them to destroy us, so we must destroy them first", and as long as people just wrap themselves in the Flag and insist that any suggestion that the U.S. might not be spotless and innocent is Hating America, it it will do absolutely nothing to prevent them doing something in retaliation, and so it'll go on, ad infinitum.

• Like 2

That's a misnomer...one cannot Impose Freedom...what we can do, and what we have done is Set People Free..

By releasing them from this Vale of Tears into the blissful afterlife, you mean? Yes, put that way, the West's* military interventions have certainly set a lot of people free.

* see, i'm trying very hard not to say just America. Britain bears some responsibility too, even France.

• Like 1

By releasing them from this Vale of Tears into the blissful afterlife, you mean? Yes, put that way, the West's* military interventions have certainly set a lot of people free.

* see, i'm trying very hard not to say just America. Britain bears some responsibility too, even France.

Seems like what you are saying is that you were perfectly fine with the Little Girl Rape Sessions of Sadaams boys.

Seems like what you are saying is that you were perfectly fine with the Little Girl Rape Sessions of Sadaams boys.

Nope ... as always you quick to read that ... as I too can read - you are fine with Little boys and girls and women rape sessions by GI boys eh ?

~

In how many countries around the world are various atrocities carried out by governments and military forces? Is America going to take it upon itself to free every single one of them? Why doesn't it start with Saudi Arabia, where a woman can't even go out in public with someone she's not related to without being stoned, literally not just metaphorically. Or Burma or Zimbabwe or any one of dozens of ramshackle tinpot dictatorships. (And not all Islamic, either, it's perhaps fair to note.) Until America does something about these, its argument that its interventions are entirely on humanitarian grounds won't have many legs to stand on.

• Like 1

Nope ... as always you quick to read that ... as I too can read - you are fine with Little boys and girls and women rape sessions by GI boys eh ?

~

Now, you are just making crap up out of whole cloth...where is your proof of such allegations? You have none. And you never answered my question? Are you Muslim? Yes or No.

In how many countries around the world are various atrocities carried out by governments and military forces? Is America going to take it upon itself to free every single one of them? Why doesn't it start with Saudi Arabia, where a woman can't even go out in public with someone she's not related to without being stoned, literally not just metaphorically. Or Burma or Zimbabwe or any one of dozens of ramshackle tinpot dictatorships. (And not all Islamic, either, it's perhaps fair to note.) Until America does something about these, its argument that its interventions are entirely on humanitarian grounds won't have many legs to stand on.

I never said the reason we went to Iraq was humanitarian...Freedom is a process...we set the people free from Sadaam's twisted, dictatorial rule...a byproduct of our being there...not the reason for our being there.

societies need to complete their own cycle of development to become democracies and their people should make that delevopment happen, you cant force development from outside. there are many diverse cultures, ethnicities and religious sects in iraq and the education level is low the society needed a dictator to rule themselves, thats why there was a dictator there. I always felt sad for his execution. there was no need for it.

Edited by thyra

societies need to complete their own cycle of development to become democracies and their people should make that delevopment happen, you cant force development from outside. there are many diverse cultures, ethnicities and religious sects in iraq and the education level is low the society needed a dictator to rule themselves, thats why there was a dictator there. I always felt sad for his execution. there was no need for it.

I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of Iraqis that would disagree with you completely. I'm sure if you and your little girl were subjected to the whims of Sadaams Son's you would think differently as well.

What logic did you use to arrive at the conclusion that if a people are under dictatorial rule that they need to be?

Now, you are just making crap up out of whole cloth...where is your proof of such allegations? You have none. And you never answered my question? Are you Muslim? Yes or No.

You never read my post efficiently or properly with proficiency either ... I answered more than once prior and many times I have answered ... NO I am not a Muslim .. not that that has anything to do with anything regarding any discussions ...

Allegations ? You don't know the meaning ... Proof ? You are drowning in it ... you are just so deep in your crap you can't tell the difference ...

'crap all of the whole cloth' ... pfffft ... you are a fine one to use that expression ...

~

Edited by third_eye

You never read my post efficiently or properly ... I answered more than once prior and many times I have answered ... NO I am not a Muslim .. not that that has anything to do with anything regarding any discussions ...

Allegations ? You don't know the meaning ... Proof ? You are drowning in it ... you are just so deep in your crap you can't tell the difference ...

~

You have accused US Military Marines of murder, and rape. Either provide proof of such accusations or ****.

You have accused US Military Marines of murder, and rape. Either provide proof of such accusations or ****.

I am no longer going to spoon feed you to cleanse you of your delusions ... you have provided ample evidence that you don't read it anyway ... get off your backend and do some proper research before you shame the intelligence of your community again ...

' provide proof of such accusations or **** ' - pfffft - you have no shame do you ?

What's that saying ?

Not doing anything that you're ashamed of ? What you mean is you are not ashamed of the things that you do do ...

shoo be do be doooo man ... do wop do be do be wop too ....

~ pffft ... evidence ... and you got the nerve to even cuss ...

~

I am no longer going to spoon feed you to cleanse you of your delusions ... you have provided ample evidence that you don't read it anyway ... get off your backend and do some proper research before you shame the intelligence of your community again ...

' provide proof of such accusations or **** ' - pfffft - you have no shame do you ?

What's that saying ?

Not doing anything that you're ashamed of ? What you mean is you are not ashamed of the things that you do do ...

shoo be do be doooo man ... do wop do be do be wop too ....

~ pffft ... evidence ... and you got the nerve to even cuss ...

~

The quote above is what some people do when put into a corner....What's that old saying? Oh, yeah...if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull caca. I don't see any brilliance above...only a lame attempt at 'baffling'...

I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of Iraqis that would disagree with you completely. I'm sure if you and your little girl were subjected to the whims of Sadaams Son's you would think differently as well.

What logic did you use to arrive at the conclusion that if a people are under dictatorial rule that they need to be?

and there were some hundred thousands who liked saddam. I am saying it isnt my business to go and tell them how they should be ruled and it doesnt work at all. There are many ways to torture people and most of them hardly require Saddam's sons' techniques.

I said there is an evolutionary cycle for societies to reach for them to choose better rulers. dictatorship isnt necessarily a bad ruling mechanism. This is my logic.

On the other hand, if the first thing that the new rulers is doing is to execute the former, it is rather apparent that nothing has much changed.

The quote above is what some people do when put into a corner....What's that old saying? Oh, yeah...if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull caca. I don't see any brilliance above...only a lame attempt at 'baffling'...

Yeah .. right ... blame me when you are the one baffled ... news flash genius ... I am not the one at fault for your bafflement ... lame ... pffft ... says the one tied to crutches

Right .. go ahead ... dazzle us more with your propensity and high tolerance for humiliation ...

~

Yeah .. right ... blame me when you are the one baffled ... news flash genius ... I am not the one at fault for your bafflement ... lame ... pffft ... says the one tied to crutches

Right .. go ahead ... dazzle us more with your propensity and high tolerance for humiliation ...

~

:w00t: You should really work on allowing others the power to get under your skin.
  • Like 1

and there were some hundred thousands who liked saddam. I am saying it isnt my business to go and tell them how they should be ruled and it doesnt work at all. There are many ways to torture people and most of them hardly require Saddam's sons' techniques.

I said there is an evolutionary cycle for societies to reach for them to choose better rulers. dictatorship isnt necessarily a bad ruling mechanism. This is my logic.

On the other hand, if the first thing that the new rulers is doing is to execute the former, it is rather apparent that nothing has much changed.

I think you are confusing something...this is just my opinion Thyra, not an attack okay...I think that sometimes people, you in this case, forget that Society...is made up of Individuals. Every individual yearns for freedom. That is inherent in humanity. Societies, that is the Group of Individuals may not have a clue how to go about it. That doesn't mean they don't want it, but Tyranny is a tough game.

I like the line from that Pretenders song...you know the one:

When you own a big chunk of the bloody third world, the babies just come with the scenery...

:w00t: You should really work on allowing others the power to get under your skin.

Skin man ? YOu have no idea ... okay .. last one ... consider this a parting gift ...

american soldiers convicted of rape crimes - note 'CONVICTED'

About 67,600,000 results (0.42 seconds) google link

~ you only make yourself look bad when you shoot it off like that man ... really ... but you ain't ever going to read any of it will you ?

~

Edited by third_eye

Skin man ? YOu have no idea ... okay .. last one ... consider this a parting gift ...

american soldiers convicted of rape crimes - note 'CONVICTED'

About 67,600,000 results (0.42 seconds) google link

~ you only make yourself look bad when you shoot it off like that man ... really ... but you ain't ever going to read any of it will you ?

~

Okay genius... :-* ...of the 67,600,000 links to websites that came up when you typed in 'convicted'....how about you share, oh I don't know, maybe just one or two..okay, maybe just one?? Where is the LINK 3rd Eyd? Where is THE link...you know...the one that explains about the American soldiers convicted of raping and murdering. Again...you are attempting to baffle us...how about dazzling us with ONE link..one!

Okay genius... :-* ...of the 67,600,000 links to websites that came up when you typed in 'convicted'....how about you share, oh I don't know, maybe just one or two..okay, maybe just one?? Where is the LINK 3rd Eyd? Where is THE link...you know...the one that explains about the American soldiers convicted of raping and murdering. Again...you are attempting to baffle us...how about dazzling us with ONE link..one!

Oh god ... please have mercy ... here little one ... click on the one link to see the 67,600,000 links ... okay ?

You DO realise that you just made yourself looking like a retard do you not ?

~ay yay yay yay yay ... Oh Lucille .. why do you do this ? ~