Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams with my angel

Anton25

I fell into a lucid dream or astral plane.. There was my angel laying next to me kinda hugging me.. I know who she is because I've seen her with my eyes and in psychic I've actually had communication to.. Well I woke up in the astral plane to her laying next to next poking me real hard I didn't think she meant to I think it was a tough time.. But I woke up and she was still there she shot up from the bed and went out the room glowing a faded white wearing a white dress.. Later I seem her again this time she stormed under my light and it broke into pieces on my floor.. Real kool

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anton25

• White Crane Feather

• qxcontinuum

Cool!

Edited by qxcontinuum

She his poking you and breaking lights? She is trying younger your attention about something, its great that you recognized that she is there but what now?

I still try to connect.. And have lucid dreams but nothing is happening.. Hopefully something will soon.. And I'll let you all know on here.

She his poking you and breaking lights? She is trying younger your attention about something, its great that you recognized that she is there but what now?

crap, I butchered that post on my iPhone last night.....sheeeshh.

I had another dream spiritual at

Astral dream where there was spirits already there In the astral.. Again I was being poked by I spirit.. Maybe there doin this to keep my awareness as I come through.. I stood up anyway grabbed the girl swung her round messing around with her I then looked round to see a girl who looked like my angel. Wearing all black hood blonde hair.. I then laid back down and went into a proper sleep.. I've also had similar dreams but not been able to see the spirit and been lifted up by one and was floating there for a min..

• 3 weeks later...

I keep going into an obe I get vibrations then i see an image of an angel the same one twice but nothing happens.. Do you think they're trying to communicate

Same angel twice its like she climbs over on top of me trying to connect or maybe she's blocking to save me from something I don't know. My angels are mainly female that I see

Try reaching out to her. Often they will take your hand and show you something.