Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

nt...Holding to the Faith of Darwin

teri107

“When he raises himself up, the mighty are afraid; because of his crashings they are beside themselves.

Though the sword reaches him, it cannot avail; nor does spear, dart, or javelin. He regards iron as straw, and bronze as rotten wood. The arrow cannot make him flee; slingstones become like stubble to him. Darts are regarded as straw; He laughs at the threat of javelins.” Job 41 NKJV

Holding On to the Faith of Darwin Though the Hand of God’s Dinosaurs Be Upon Thee

by Chris Parker

Copyright 2013 C. Parker & S8int.com

Good afternoon.

Dr. Ernst Mayr was a “leading” evolutionary biologist whose work provided a basis for what is known as the “modern synthesis” which is an amalgamation of Darwinian evolution theory and genetics. His work also provided the basis for Niles Eldredge’s and Stephen Jay Gould’s co theory of “punctuated equilibrium” –proposed because those biologists really did believe that “the extreme rarity of transitional fossils persists as the trade secret of paleontology.”

Following Mayr’s lead they proposed that speciation could take place rapidly in small, isolated groups—where massive evolutionary leaps took place-making transitional fossils difficult to find because they would not exist. In that way they sought to solve a problem that most evolution believing laity don’t even know exists.

cont....

More of this article, the dinosaur "proof" and the remainder of this article can be found here:

http://s8int.com/Wor...s-be-upon-thee/

Reprinted by Permission

Edited by Saru
Trimmed for length - please avoid copy and pasting entire articles

How do we know what Dinosaurs looked like?

We dug up their bones and applied our intelligence and our imaginations.

Do you suggest that we're smarter now then we were in the past? We're more knowledgeable now but not more intelligent.

So what do you think ancient man did when they dug up dinosaur bones? I bet my granny's teeth it was "work out what they looked like by applying intelligence and imagination".

So a couple dinosour-like looking things prove dinosaurs lived with humans? According to this logic, chinese fire breathing dragons, Egyptian animal headed gods, greek gods, and cherubs where real to!

Edited by AlienDan
  • Like 1

Faith of Darwinism? sigh...

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Some time ago I was watching the news.It mentioned that the Department of Enviromental Conservation was going to shoot deer with birth control darts.I said to myself "they are shooting the wrong animal."

That link reminded me of that....Thanks

• Like 3