Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The dog that wasn't even for Christmas

Commander CMG

• Footage shows silver Renault car dumping puppy at gates of RSPCA centre
  • The confused dog can be seen chasing after the car in desperation
  • The puppy is now being cared for at the centre and is waiting to be rehomed

arrow3.gifView: Read more

What is wrong with people. How could they do this.. Oxygen thieves they should be put down. Makes my blood boil. :gun:

• Like 2

I ******* hate people.......Humans are sick, greedy, and need taken care of.

We are over populated.....We need a plague.

I hope whomever dropped that poor life off dies a horrible, lonely death.

• Like 2

Among other things, that was a cowardly thing to do to just dump the puppy and run. If they didn't want to keep it for some reason they could have at least walked in to the building with her to make sure she was safe. As it was they didn't even know the puppy would be picked up, she could have run off and got lost, or got run over even.

Cruel and thoughtless on all accounts. I hope the puppy does go to a good home with people who'll love her and treat her well. At the end of the day she'll be better off with someone else.

• Like 6

Among other things, that was a cowardly thing to do to just dump the puppy and run. If they didn't want to keep it for some reason they could have at least walked in to the building with her to make sure she was safe. As it was they didn't even know the puppy would be picked up, she could have run off and got lost, or got run over even.

Cruel and thoughtless on all accounts. I hope the puppy does go to a good home with people who'll love her and treat her well. At the end of the day she'll be better off with someone else.

I agree..

One good thing does come out of this cowardly way of disposing of your pet. It gets media coverage and that leads to hundreds of people wanting to take the dog on. My daughter wanted me to drive down south to adopt it or call the center to register an interest.

• Like 3

SPCA centers should probably get something like those baby safes where you can drop off unwanted babies. Ya know, put the dog through a one-way door kinda thing so its inside and safe at least.

• Like 2

SPCA centers should probably get something like those baby safes where you can drop off unwanted babies. Ya know, put the dog through a one-way door kinda thing so its inside and safe at least.

Reno,Nevada has " drop box's " .....

I think all of that is the wrong answer.

People need to think before taking in another life. Yes, a " life ".

Stop looking at dogs as just a " dog " and look at them as a " life ". ( not you in person, everyone )

They are not toys, cars, or something we can just not want anymore. They are a life long commitment. If you can not handle that kind of thing, get a ****g Teddy Bear at toys r us.

Get them spayed and neutered also.

Adopt them, do not get them from breeders or pet stores.

People do not even know, there are rescues for every breed out there.

Breeders are disgusting, and so are people that can not handle a commitment, and the love of a dog in their life.

• Like 8

Reno,Nevada has " drop box's " .....

I think all of that is the wrong answer.

People need to think before taking in another life. Yes, a " life ".

Stop looking at dogs as just a " dog " and look at them as a " life ". ( not you in person, everyone )

They are not toys, cars, or something we can just not want anymore. They are a life long commitment. If you can not handle that kind of thing, get a ****g Teddy Bear at toys r us.

Get them spayed and neutered also.

Adopt them, do not get them from breeders or pet stores.

People do not even know, there are rescues for every breed out there.

Breeders are disgusting, and so are people that can not handle a commitment, and the love of a dog in their life.

I agree with everything except the last, without breeders there may come a future generation without dogs. All dogs should be spayed except for those with a licence to breed. Breeders need better regulation to remove the unscrupulous from their ranks and that I am all for.

****ty retarded person this is, pardon my lang. I would do worst things to people who act like this heartless idiot.

Good thing is that there are people who care about animals and this poor puppy will have happy home very soon i hope.

• Like 2

We have six dogs and would take more if we could.Three are rescue dogs that we took in..We actually rent a field for them.If we think this is bad then you should see the plight of the Galgos and Podencos in Spain and also Greyhounds in Ireland.We had three Greyhounds tied up and thrown into a river.Luckily they were rescued and now have good homes.

• Like 3

We have six dogs and would take more if we could.Three are rescue dogs that we took in..We actually rent a field for them.If we think this is bad then you should see the plight of the Galgos and Podencos in Spain and also Greyhounds in Ireland.We had three Greyhounds tied up and thrown into a river.Luckily they were rescued and now have good homes.

Oh, that sounds so cruel, tied and thrown into river? :( I dont understand and never will, how can someone do bad things to people or animals who cant fight back. Or, when its about animals, they mostly dont even try to fight back, thinking their 'human friends' will keep them safe.

Hopefully my city will get organization which will care for left dogs. Right now i think we have worst situation in the world. Some people profit from animal protection law's while those animals dont get anything, just occupy streets. Right now we have about 10.000 dogs on streets, and many of them get injured and attacked - mostly because idiots dont know how to behave.

One case was too hard to watch - some idiots put firecracker into dog's mouth... At the end people had to put him in sleep - as kill him to save him from suffering.

http://www.bh-news.com/ba/vijest/16599/uznemirujuce_na_ilidzi_petardom_psu_raznijeli_njusku.html

As i said in my post above, i would do the same to person who did this. And its just one of 100 more casses of abuse. Politics and polititians, that sort of people is worst, especially Bosnian polititians - they cant implement animal protection laws in a good way, or at least in a ' working way '. Not to mention politics about them other things.

• Like 3

Sadly this is how humanity in general views non-humans, something expendable and to be discarded at a whim.

However wishing cruelty on others is not going to solve anything but awareness needs to be strengthened that when you make a commitment to care for a animal, it is a serious deal and not a joke or a game.

You don't just say one day, with a derisive shrug "I don't want you anymore. You're too much of a bother so I am going to dump you then I don't have to think about your welfare anymore."

Sadly we are ding this more and more with kids too. Sort of fits, if we treat animals with disdain and even hatred then the natural course will be that we extend this to our own kind.

We view life as a "bother", something that is only "valuable" if we can somehow get something from it like profits, entertainment, etc and when we don't get what we want then int he trash it goes.

I look at my kitty and could never think of just dumping her someplace..even if it is a animal shelter. I watched one time a cat being surrendered and put in one of those cages at a humane society and this poor thing cried and cried, staring at the woman who obviously owned her. The sadness and desperation was almost too much for me....then I look at all the other kitties (I was in the cat area of the place) and it depressed me to see all those poor things, waiting and hoping to be given a good home.

I see dogs just basically wasting away in those cement kennels, waiting for someone to take them home....sadly many will never find a home.

Edited by Ryu
  • Like 2

Oh, I definitely agree that people should take care of their responsibilities and pets and should never just dump them, but believing that will always happen is way too optimistic in my opinion. "Drop boxes" or whatever, would at least keep the animal safe if they were dumped rather than them roaming the streets to freeze and starve.

There are, however, instances where people simply can't take care of their animal anymore. I love animals. All the pets I've ever had were well taken care of and I wouldn't have thought of giving them up. But... if it came down to being homeless or giving away my animal, they would go. Or feeding my children or feeding them, they would go. Because I am a reasonably and responsible person, I would try my damnedest for them to go to another quality home though.

Yes. I understand that.

It's just that I see so many people adopt animals when they can't even meet their own bills then suddenly discover that taking care of an animal takes work and effort, that they can't just shove it in a corner like some unwanted toy.

But yeah, at least a shelter ensures their safety..I hope, though I would make sure that they do NOT sell animals to research centers or what-have-you. Sometimes that happens.

PEOPLE SUCK!!

:nw::clap::tsu:

See, we need a plague !

Not all people suck. The puppy will be found a better home thanks to the RSPCA. I'm a member of the MSPCA (Massachusetts chapter). We're "people" and we don't "suck".

• Like 3

Not all people suck. The puppy will be found a better home thanks to the RSPCA. I'm a member of the MSPCA (Massachusetts chapter). We're "people" and we don't "suck".

This is true :)

:nw::clap::tsu:

See, we need a plague !

Sadly, germs cannot be altered to just attack creeps. We would all pay...

*sighs*

Animals never forget, and not all shelters are no kill.

Thousands of these animals die yearly, across the USA, because of idiots like that.

It's a travesty.

Then their bodies are used to make pet food!!!

Kill me! It makes me sick to think about....

• Like 1