Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tall Whites by Charles Hall

ambelamba

So these guys disguise as humans and enjoy nightlife in Las Vegas.

And they seem to have bipolar fit of rage randomly. :D

Well, I just wonder how in the hell these guys even managed to maintain the disguise without provoking LVPD.

Can Tall White ETs jump?

• Like 1

Can Tall White ETs jump?

Only when disguised as black men.

It's difficult to find corroboration for Charles' testimony.

Here's a guy that has done a lot of work on the subject:

The best I have found concerns human interaction with ET's but not specifically the Tall Whites. Michael Wolf has testified to this:

Career Airman Charles Hall writes that he witnessed how Air Force brass condoned the presence of “Tall White” aliens who were given a small base and supplies in the southeast corner of the Nellis Air Force range starting in 1954, or perhaps earlier.16 Clifford Stone, Steven Wilson, and Michael Wolf all stated that they saw aliens working inside US bases during their military careers.17 In addition, Army Sgt. Robert Dean says he saw a secret NATO document that said senior political and military leaders had mixed with human-looking aliens who could blend into a human crowd, unnoticed. Dean said the NATO command feared such aliens could infiltrate high public positions without being detected, a suspicion that Col. Corso said haunted the Pentagon.18More recently, computer hacker Gary McKinnon claimed to have viewed internal US military documents about “non-terrestrial officers” and “fleet-to-fleet transfers.”19 Adding to suspicions, theUS government is prosecuting McKinnon for violating its secrecy. Meanwhile, McKinnon’s story is like that of Clark McClelland, who worked on NASA’s space shuttle program until 1992. McClelland formally stated that he saw live video feed of an 8-9 ft. tall non-human working alongside two human astronauts in the Space Shuttle’s open bay while the alien’s wing-shaped craft hovered nearby.20 The alien craft, seen at www.stargatechronicles.com/images/shuttle_alien.jpg, was similar in design to the Roswell aliens’ craft.

http://exopoliticsjournal.com/vol-3/vol-3-2-LoBouno.htm

• Like 2

lol sounds like bullsh*t to me

Good solid research there Jgirl. Same high quality as always.

:blush:

• Like 2

don't make me laugh, I've got chapped lips

• Like 3

Zoser...

21370261.jpg

• Like 1

The best I have found concerns human interaction with ET's but not specifically the Tall Whites. Michael Wolf has testified to this:

Career Airman Charles Hall writes that he witnessed how Air Force brass condoned the presence of “Tall White” aliens who were given a small base and supplies in the southeast corner of the Nellis Air Force range starting in 1954, or perhaps earlier.16 Clifford Stone, Steven Wilson, and Michael Wolf all stated that they saw aliens working inside US bases during their military careers.17 In addition, Army Sgt. Robert Dean says he saw a secret NATO document that said senior political and military leaders had mixed with human-looking aliens who could blend into a human crowd, unnoticed. Dean said the NATO command feared such aliens could infiltrate high public positions without being detected, a suspicion that Col. Corso said haunted the Pentagon.18More recently, computer hacker Gary McKinnon claimed to have viewed internal US military documents about “non-terrestrial officers” and “fleet-to-fleet transfers.”19 Adding to suspicions, theUS government is prosecuting McKinnon for violating its secrecy. Meanwhile, McKinnon’s story is like that of Clark McClelland, who worked on NASA’s space shuttle program until 1992. McClelland formally stated that he saw live video feed of an 8-9 ft. tall non-human working alongside two human astronauts in the Space Shuttle’s open bay while the alien’s wing-shaped craft hovered nearby.20 The alien craft, seen at was similar in design to the Roswell aliens’ craft.

Right Z, and it was not expressly disproved therefore true. We know how your mind works. Just once, try a little critical thinking.

• Like 3

Career Airman Charles Hall writes that he witnessed how Air Force brass condoned the presence of “Tall White” aliens who were given a small base and supplies in the southeast corner of the Nellis Air Force range starting in 1954, or perhaps earlier.16 Clifford Stone, Steven Wilson, and Michael Wolf all stated that they saw aliens working inside US bases during their military careers.17 In addition, Army Sgt. Robert Dean says he saw a secret NATO document that said senior political and military leaders had mixed with human-looking aliens who could blend into a human crowd, unnoticed. Dean said the NATO command feared such aliens could infiltrate high public positions without being detected, a suspicion that Col. Corso said haunted the Pentagon.18More recently, computer hacker Gary McKinnon claimed to have viewed internal US military documents about “non-terrestrial officers” and “fleet-to-fleet transfers.”19 Adding to suspicions, theUS government is prosecuting McKinnon for violating its secrecy. Meanwhile, McKinnon’s story is like that of Clark McClelland, who worked on NASA’s space shuttle program until 1992. McClelland formally stated that he saw live video feed of an 8-9 ft. tall non-human working alongside two human astronauts in the Space Shuttle’s open bay while the alien’s wing-shaped craft hovered nearby.20 The alien craft, seen at , was similar in design to the Roswell aliens’ craft.

I would like to point out here that the 3 white objects in the Google Earth images are sitting on a slope at a 33% grade. The distance from the objects to the alleged recreation area (rectangle) is roughly 90 feet. Given the slope, a walk from the white objects to the rectangle would be like climbing a 3 story building while walking the distance from home to first base. The rectangle itself sits on a similar slope. I suspect those objects are merely artifacts left over from when that area was used for weapons testing. If you look at the 3 light colored circles directly to the west of the area labeled for space craft parking, you will see there is an aircraft in the east one, a tank in the center one, and a truck in the west one. The aircraft looks to be an F4 Phantom so the area was used for testing as recently as the 60's / 70's. Why would they put anyone in the line of fire?

Right Z, and it was not expressly disproved therefore true. We know how your mind works. Just once, try a little critical thinking.

You are making assumptions again Mr S.

From my research I have not heard any corroboration of Hall's accounts specifically relating to what he refers to as 'The Tall Whites'.

I have however heard numerous accounts relating to interaction between military personnel and ET entities.

• Like 2

You are making assumptions again Mr S.

From my research I have not heard any corroboration of Hall's accounts specifically relating to what he refers to as 'The Tall Whites'.

I have however heard numerous accounts relating to interaction between military personnel and ET entities.

I am talking about the map that shows a "recreation area" sitting on a 33% grade. That is not an assumption but a verifiable fact.

• Like 3

Here's a link to what he's talking about:

http://www.bibliotec.../esp_hall02.htm

I love how this guy end with....

In fact, there is a candidate group. In our report on the work of French writer Anton Parks, Les Chroniques du Gírkù / Notes, we describe a number of nonhuman races that seem to have shaped our history and genetics, and are possibly influencing or manipulating human society even today.

One of these, the Imdugud, known to the Babylonians as Anzu, actually are native to our solar system. They are not the famous "Anunnaki." In fact they long ago lost a war against the Anunnaki for the mastery of this system.

Parks adds in private communication that the Imdugud are among the very few that practice natural childbirth and raise families. (Most use genetics and cloning, and take advantage of very long or indefinitely long life spans. In other words, they are immortal.)

As if we are all going to be like, "Oh yeah the Indugud. That makes sense." And puts these guys forward as the identity of the Tall Whites as if everything that is written down is a Fact.

I would love it if aliens were real, but I still just am not convinced.

• Like 1

Marduk (at right) chasing Anzu (he catches and kills him):

Chaos_Monster_and_Sun_God.png

Anzu was an individual, not a race.

He don't look much like he could mix in with humans and go undetected.

Harte

Edited by Harte
  • Like 2

Me thinks this was the Start of the First KFC !!! :santa:

Merry Christmas ! and Santa was Grey ! :alien::yes:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Tall Whites..hhmmm...where the hell they are getting ideas for names like this?

what next Short Reds..