Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Door opening and bed shaking

macho1416

So this week it has happened twice where the bed was shaking. The second time it happened this week my door cracked open and I got truly scared. The vibration of my bed is pretty constant and very minimal, but weird since I feel the vibration over my whole bed which is a tempur pedic. It happens for I'd say a maximum of three minutes. You can literally jump on one side of my bed and not feel a vibration a few feet away, and thats what feaks me out about this vibration. A couple months previous I woke up to a violent shaking of my bed. Sometimes I feel as if their is a presence in my room. I just firmly say, " Please don't bother me and leave my room". This usually happens in the 2 to 4 am the weird ****.

A couple years ago I admitted to some of friends that when I was little, that I was terrified to be by myself in the old house that I lived in. This house was in Chicago and well over a 100 years old. This admittance happened when they ask what am I most afraid of and admittedly said it was the dark. I'm in my upper twenties and have night lights.

The reason why I was so afraid was that when I would fall asleep I would dream the same dream over and over and over again, but it just seemed to real. It was me laying down wearing whatever I was wearing and there would be all these people who would be gathering around me wanting to say stuff but I would try to block them out. These people all had seemed to be dead. I WOULD NEVER SLEEP BY MYSELF UNTIL I WAS LIKE 12.

The dreams eventually stop happening when as I got close to 10 I think. Maybe it was me trying to suppress these feelings I would get. This house I lived in Chicago was haunted for sure cause everyone in my family and some cousins and uncles and grand parents were always aware that something else was in this house and it wasn't alive.

Theres more stuff that has happend but when i admitted what i was a afraid and started to remember and tell people its like I became a beacon for weird stuff again, like premonitons that come true. Honestly I want to control this to where I can sleep and feel not bothered when I'm trying to rest. If there is anyone that can give some advice on how I can separate myself from this please respond. some of my friends and my immediate family are aware this stuff happens to me, i just don't tell them everything cause I honestly believe it would scare them as it scares me sometimes. Please I need some guidance.

I used to have these same "bed shaking" experiences, turned out i was having leg spasms and waking up after the fact...go figure :whistle:

As far as piece of mind...you say these experiences have been going on for sometime...has anyone ever been physically harmed by anything? If not, i'd say that's piece of mind right there that nothing malicious is out to get you.

I also used to have really vivid dreams when i was younger...some said over active imagination...turns out i may have been consuming a bit too much sugar too close to bed time...who knows though :unsure2:

Ive felt my bed shake with me off my bed and nothing else is shaking but my bed.

I'm guessing your house does not have a concrete foundation.

I'm guessing your house does not have a concrete foundation.

I live in a nice suburb of Chicago and there is no house that i can think of in this town that does not have a concrete foundation

That's wierd.

Ive felt my bed shake with me off my bed and nothing else is shaking but my bed.

Quite interesting. Ever thought of trying to get a video of it? I'm sure more than myself would be interested in seeing something like that. :yes:

Quite interesting. Ever thought of trying to get a video of it? I'm sure more than myself would be interested in seeing something like that. :yes:

Honestly I've never thought to record something like that. I'm just scared to what I might see. I have a video camera and will try to capture.

Honestly I've never thought to record something like that. I'm just scared to what I might see. I have a video camera and will try to capture.

Maybe put something on the bed that would easily show the shaking...like marbles on a plate or something.

Honestly, it could help. i will stay tuned...until then, i wish you the best in in resolving this, i'm sure others will chime in with their thoughts also.

• Like 1

Subway?