Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mayan End date really Dec 16th 2013

Arkitecht

Seen a bunch of stuff lately about how the real date was for the 16th of this month.That is unusual, as i thought it was set in stone.Anyway,if you wanna read up about how they came to this date,here is a link to one place i went: http://wrinkletime.wordpress.com/2013/12/09/upcoming-mayan-day-131313/

Seen a bunch of stuff lately about how the real date was for the 16th of this month.That is unusual, as i thought it was set in stone.Anyway,if you wanna read up about how they came to this date,here is a link to one place i went: http://wrinkletime.w...yan-day-131313/

Thanks but...uh...that was yesterday and the world didn't end yesterday either..so..I think it is a moot point. But thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

No joc, that was his post date. His 'end date' is the 16th.

omg...seriously...I thought today was the 17th...wow...just...wow...

• Like 4

Thanks but...uh...that was yesterday and the world didn't end yesterday either..so..I think it is a moot point. But thanks for sharing!

...Today is the 14th of December here in the USA.

...Today is the 14th of December here in the USA.

I know, I know....but see, I think I went through a worm hole...because when I read the date, I looked up at the calendar hanging beside my desk on the wall...I thought...well today is Tuesday the 17th, ...very strange...my apologies...so...hey...let's PARTY!

• Like 2

And it's not "My" end date.I just was reading that's what "they" said.Thought i would share with all the nice people here.

• Like 4

And it's not "My" end date.I just was reading that's what "they" said.Thought i would share with all the nice people here.

Oh, I got that. Rather, the end date that you provided.

Maybe you did. Was the world still there?

Well...yeah...I think it was...so...

...unless someone can prove that I didn't go through a wormhole...I'm going with, I did...and the world was still here...so...are we going to get a new Mayan Prophecy update every few years now? There are, I think, a lot of really bumbed out people out there who actually wanted the world to end...I know I did...I mean...not me...but...some people...somewhere..out ... there...

• Like 1

The world ended, luckily an odd man with a scarf and a penchant for jelly babies made it not happen.

Thank God for odd men with scarves and jelly babies keeping Us safe from Them.

there is no "mayan end date" dang it, that's not what their calender meant! haven't we learned this by now? no? we've all learned nothing? ok.

anyways, it's gonna turn out that the only true prophecy of the end of the world is in the belief system of squirrels, or something. and we'll never know it. because we don't speak squirrel.

• Like 6

there is no "mayan end date" dang it, that's not what their calender meant! haven't we learned this by now? no? we've all learned nothing? ok.

Nope. People are still going on about Nibiru, despite it have consistently not appeared.

anyways, it's gonna turn out that the only true prophecy of the end of the world is in the belief system of squirrels, or something. and we'll never know it. because we don't speak squirrel.

As likely as anything else at least. Write a book about it and make yourself some money.

Darn,another December apocalypse.

Wish someone would have told me before I went out and bought my advent calendar......

Edited by shaddow134

WOW, only 4 more days for Obama. YEA

For what? Forgive my ignorance, I live under a rock.

And I love the replies in here. :D

I prefer Ragnarok, can we hold out for Ragnarok?

Is Rgnarok going to usher in the Yellowstone Volcanoe?

Oh god, not another apocalypse.

I know. How many more of these apocalypses... apocalypsi... (?) Can we live through before our lizard overlords catch on and leave for their home planet Nibiru?

I know sarcasm can be hard to detect through text so I will say that the only thing in this post that isn't sarcastic is the word "we"...